Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011 | 04:38 PM
Jermy

whoa whoa whats goin on??
Old 05-23-2011 | 05:30 PM
5150_91

Finally cleaned up my car. Spent like an hour with the clay bar haha. Heres a pic of the rear wiper removed and the sub box I built.

Old 05-23-2011 | 07:51 PM
Fresherest

Does that box touch the floor of the cargo area?
Old 05-23-2011 | 08:03 PM
JZ33

Originally Posted by iNi_REALiZED
I might want to get in on this 1320 date lol.. What time!?
Originally Posted by Jermy
whoa whoa whats goin on??
LOL dont worry guys... you didnt miss anything... 1320 didnt have anything for nissans really...

Nice box btw man!

Junkster, awesome to meet you today and glad to know there is another Z/Datsun guy close haha
Old 05-23-2011 | 08:14 PM
Fresherest

Lucky.... Im super stoked cause a dude I know is hopefully gettin a g35 this week...
Old 05-23-2011 | 08:53 PM
Jermy

I havent got to meet junkster yet

and i cant wait to order a new rear bumper this friday, just waitin for guy to get back with me!
Old 05-23-2011 | 09:03 PM
JZ33

haha hes a cool guy, wouldnt mind hanging with him anytime, always welcome to come anywhere in my book too...
Old 05-23-2011 | 09:09 PM
Fresherest

So I have to tell u guys... It was said about me that "he's on crack if he thinks his car is fast"
And this came from some civic owners... thoughts?
Old 05-23-2011 | 09:35 PM
Jermy

1, they own a civic, invalid opinion :P.
2, what a douchey thing to say about someone behind em
3, they obviously dont know what our cars do
Old 05-23-2011 | 09:39 PM
JZ33

so what, its not a mustang, it has enough power to get around a track in a very reasonable time, not to go in straight line.... lets see what his FWD does against the Z on the track, i hope he takes a good look at the start line cuz he wont see anything after that...
Old 05-23-2011 | 10:36 PM
5150_91

Originally Posted by Fresherest
Does that box touch the floor of the cargo area?
Yes it does! I left a perfect amount of space on the sides to allow room for my snowboard or whatever.
Old 05-24-2011 | 07:28 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by Max-G
junkster - you'll be fine with stock arms up front. what size tire in the rear? 275? I wouldn't do more than a 10mm spacer unless you want 3 degrees of camber or more. if you do want rear camber arms definitely go with the spl's. they're the best on the market. I love mine
Yea i went to Driven Authority yesterday to pick up some Hubcentric rings and i inquired about the camber kit and thats what they said they could get was SPL stuff. Kinda pricey though! ouch! Not as bad as the 350evo stuff though, that ***** bookoo bucks bro^2 power kinda shitz like yeeee

Anyone run the Battle version stuff? I also havent heard anything about the stance tension, and camber stuff...it looks pretty in the pictards though ahah...Most likely i will end up getting the SPL

Originally Posted by iNi_REALiZED
I might want to get in on this 1320 date lol.. What time!?
Too late slow poke! Oh well, 1320 was a gheyfest and a half anyways. Although I did end up copping LEDs for my license plate lights and dome lights…5 bucks a pop though  don’t c how that’s much of a sale…but whatever, I figured I had to buy something…This is my 3rd trip there where they don’t have what I came for originally…I don’t think im ever going back there again to be honest...

I also managed to be a retard and spend 26 dollars on a fawking key chain…one of those cute little Tein coilover key chains with the cute functional spanner wrenches, mind you I don’t even have teins I just always thought they looks bad azz. I bought it for my GF though, she wasn’t as excited as I was lol…what a bz  haha

Originally Posted by JZ33
Junkster, awesome to meet you today and glad to know there is another Z/Datsun guy close haha
It was nice meeting you as well, I finished the Z yesterday! Goal for today is to wash and wax and lower the front a LITTTLEEEE more…Kinda sucks cause the lower I get the more I realize that I want to get some 5mm spacers for the front, and the rear is still sunken battle ship garbage. 18x10.5 +15 with a 265 35 is kinda lamoo, If they came in 12” with 0 offset I woulda rocked those instead lol Anything smaller than a 10.5 will never go on my Z that’s for sure……I think its official now though, im a fitment ***** 

I havent got to meet junkster yet

and i cant wait to order a new rear bumper this friday, just waitin for guy to get back with me!
Relax buddy, plenty of my butt shex to go around for all youz. Wouldn’t mind taking on two Jeremy’s at once…SO hawwwwttttttt lol

Lol, what kinda rear bumper are you getting? Didn’t you already have a rear add-on?

haha hes a cool guy, wouldnt mind hanging with him anytime, always welcome to come anywhere in my book too...
Yea man, we live stupid *** close to eachother! Def a plus, cause now you will probably get strange drunken calls in the middle of the night like “JERRREEEMMMYYYY I NEEDDD A 10MM BOLT, DUDEEE!!! PICKE UP!!!1111 I NEED A BOLLTTTTTT MANNNN” Or requesting some other inadequate random “thing” that I don’t have at 3am lol…

Lol, id like to pretend like that’s not going to happen but meh…Id be lieing, so sorry in advance lol I will try to keep all that at a minimum
Old 05-24-2011 | 07:35 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by 5150_91
Finally cleaned up my car. Spent like an hour with the clay bar haha. Heres a pic of the rear wiper removed and the sub box I built.

Damn man you better tint the crap out of your rear window, thats like a "Hey break me for free Subwoofer" sign laying in your trunk

Looks good though, maybe a little TOO good lol...I wouldnt be too happy parking that outside anywhere though...You couldnt do a similar design farther back where its "hidden" ?
Old 05-24-2011 | 07:58 AM
Fresherest

1, they own a civic, invalid opinion :P.
2, what a douchey thing to say about someone behind em
3, they obviously dont know what our cars do
so what, its not a mustang, it has enough power to get around a track in a very reasonable time, not to go in straight line.... lets see what his FWD does against the Z on the track, i hope he takes a good look at the start line cuz he wont see anything after that...
yeah, its funny how much honda pride they have and think anything else is ****. the funny part is, theyve never even been close to me on a road for me to show them how i do it....dude was actually at the Sac Speedway draggin sunday, speakin of straight linin it. the funniest part is theyre all bummed cause one of their homies is sellin his integra and gettin a G35....im stoked on that!
Old 05-24-2011 | 09:30 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by Fresherest
yeah, its funny how much honda pride they have and think anything else is ****. the funny part is, theyve never even been close to me on a road for me to show them how i do it....dude was actually at the Sac Speedway draggin sunday, speakin of straight linin it. the funniest part is theyre all bummed cause one of their homies is sellin his integra and gettin a G35....im stoked on that!
I really dont get the whole honda attitude sometimes. I have a couple honda buddies and some of them its like a CONSTANT battle with them to race me and try to beat me (with ANY of my cars). The latest and greatest "war of the worlds" is my 510 since i finished it.

My maxima has raped them all hundreds of times lol, and my Z too...the 510 has won plenty of times too but that was with my prior built LZ23+ before i went KA.

But yea its like little man complex or something, always got a chip on their shoulders about something or another...kind of anoying.

You know the DAY i miss a shift or something im gona have all of em like OOOOoohhhhhh shnap dawggg i finally got you SON! lol...
Old 05-24-2011 | 09:55 AM
JZ33

i think they all feel like they have something to prove because they get the most crap from every other car person... oh well, i was a Honda guy once, but i knew my car was nothing more than good looking, not fast or amazingly swift haha
Old 05-24-2011 | 10:20 AM
Junkster

i think they all feel like they have something to prove because they get the most crap from every other car person... oh well, i was a Honda guy once, but i knew my car was nothing more than good looking, not fast or amazingly swift haha
Yea makes sense. I know exactly how they feel, cmon i turbo'd a maxima haha...

I had to prove myself in that car numerous times, i guess i just carry myself more presentably than most people? lol

idc regardless i was more or less just ranting haha..

BTW, i forgot my celly at home. But you still down to kick it after i get off? Im just going to lower the front a little bit and then wash and wax the car and take pictardssss. Are you still gona let me borrow those lugs untill i order my neochrome ones? Im missing two of my gorilla lugs for some reason...have no idea where i put them...what a pita!
Old 05-24-2011 | 10:46 AM
JZ33

haha ya im down to hang and ill bring the lugs, and i have 4 extra gorilla lugs too if you need them...
Old 05-24-2011 | 10:46 AM
Fresherest

yeah i have no idea what their deal is....i cant wait to have one in my sights.... cause then ill have em in my rear view shortly after....
in other news, JZ i have to abandon project E30...my friend i got it from is car less and im gonna give it back since it still runs. but she says if i want a non running, semi beat up 78 bmw 630, then its all mine. so ill still have a project car either way i guess. i just liked the E30 alot shapewise....oh well
Old 05-24-2011 | 11:08 AM
JZ33

thats sad... but the 630 will look awesome dumped on some nice BBS

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners