puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
congratz to Dwayne and Brandon!
who placed what?
Old 12-06-2008, 02:09 AM
dj.kickz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dwayne got best Nissan Mild and Brandon got pretty much every trophy they had.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:11 AM
puertorican

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
How come you aren't this time Joe?

Well bro...guess you haven't heard, I got hoodwinked, bamboozzled, duped, BS'd, lied to, fok'd over etc.by a OahuZ member who said he ordered a JDM body kit through bulletproof automotive for me, found out from the owner (Ben) he never did, the charade went on for 3 months until I called myself and talked to the President/owner of Bulletproof and found out that all was BS and nothing was ordered, no money exchange, no invoice, and bulletproof doesn't order JDM Kit without full payment. Get this, the member texted me two weeks ago and said the kit was on the way and will be here in DEC. The kit would come to him, he'd give it me and I would pay Bulletproof....wow, he got *****. You ask why I fell for it? Well because of the connection he had due to his sponsorship with bulletproof (purple GTR)....but as you see it was all about him.

No, worries, I've ordered the same kit myself last week through Kwame Z1Performance, got my paid invoice, the kit will be here within 90 days. Also, my audio system is being worked on right now...should be ready next week. So yeah, I would have been in the show and got my kit already if I hadn't trusted our member. Whats funny isssss everybody told me not too....my bad! he got me again.

Bottomline: A member Fok'd me over and for the second time too. I'm not bitter though. Most of our members know now. Hence our motto:

"A group of 350Z enthusiasts that share a common interest and ideas that will offer support when called upon. Everyone will have respect towards one another". Huh?...yah..Anyways......Next Year! if I'm here.
WOW......well you know I be lookin out for you bro....but its all good...atleast your kit is comin in (for real this time) and despite this little issue your build is back in progress....don't forget to hit me up when the audio build is done so I can check out the work
Old 12-06-2008, 04:42 AM
wardz33

i wanna thank everyone that came out...for all of your support. I was just lucky to place in both categories...i give mad props to...reyn, jamie, brian, and brandon. Their cars looked great....As for Oahu Z it just comes to show how we are family and come together...and i respect everyone for that and am honored to know you all. The car has been sold though... ill probabally get the next gen z laters....but right now i still got the rims, kit, seats, and headlights up for grabs...thank you all again...
Old 12-06-2008, 10:39 AM
puertorican

Originally Posted by wardz33
i wanna thank everyone that came out...for all of your support. I was just lucky to place in both categories...i give mad props to...reyn, jamie, brian, and brandon. Their cars looked great....As for Oahu Z it just comes to show how we are family and come together...and i respect everyone for that and am honored to know you all. The car has been sold though... ill probabally get the next gen z laters....but right now i still got the rims, kit, seats, and headlights up for grabs...thank you all again...
way to go out with a bang.....retire the car a champ....congrats bro, all your hard work and efforts finally paid off....also congrats on the house. Cant wait to see the finish product of your audi

Last edited by puertorican; 12-06-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Heps

i was at this show last night, amazed with the 350zs in the show, congrats guys
Old 12-07-2008, 11:18 PM
350Eazy

Congrats to the guys for placing, now about the pics. Who is going to send them to me? I wanna see everything! i can't see any of the pics posted in any part of the forum, so please help me out. jaymike77@hotmail
Old 12-08-2008, 12:13 AM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^I'll take care of it for you Jay as soon as I start to receive them.

Club: Please send your pics to me via email: ClubOahuZ@gmail.com.

We gotta keep our military boys in the loop!
Old 12-08-2008, 12:43 AM
350Eazy

Thanks
AJ, and the toys for tots pics as well
Old 12-08-2008, 08:58 AM
lord's lady

i'm on it!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 AM
dj.kickz

i dont have any, my tripod broke during set up. didn't anyone go to the show besides jorge?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

I went to the show, but didn't have my camera with me.

I wasn't even planning on going until I talked to Nate and he said the tickets were non-refundable. So I figured I might as well use the tickets.

Overall I was VERY unimpressed by the show. There were a few sick cars, but they were few and far between.

Saw dj.kickz car and the rest of the Z's that showed (which did have a good showing for the few that entered... very high quality). Hell, even the National Guard's Z was nice.

There was a good showing of Evos, except for Courtney's (the black/pink with stars). ****ing thing had NO performance mods (one of my pet peeves for any car in a car show) besides an HKS BOV (ghey) and some garbage twin truck tip exhaust (uber-ghey). GOD I wish my car was done and in so my wife coulda took that trophy instead.

The models for the most part looked like walking STDs. There were a few good ones but just like the cars, they were few and far between.

I was only at the show for like an hour and walked around it like 3 times.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
dj.kickz

Yeah i gotta agree about the models. The National Guard Z is Dwaynes, it took best mild nissan. Third's Evo took like every best in show trophy that Brandon didn't take. I really liked Ren's (spelling?) black TT Z with the gold volks and the C-West kit. The Intrigue Z that took 2nd at NeoStreet was there but I didn't see the owner once to say hi. That + my Z and Brandons Z was all the Z's there. (except Jorge's in the parking lot).
Old 12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

What did that pink Evo win? I saw it got two trophies, but not sure what they were for.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:17 PM
dj.kickz

I'm not entirely sure but if I had to guess, probably best girl ride and maybe something to do with lightning or something.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
puertorican

Ya I took a few pics, but they all turned out like crap, cause it was tooo dark. I won best Z in parking lot....nah just playin...Dj Kickz, I wasn't the only Oahu Z guy to show...pretty much the whole crew showed....Me, Carlos, AJ, Jeff, Kamu, James, Tiff, Brock (WRX but memeber at heart).....I dont remember who else, but many of us showed.....Any other Z's placed besides Brandon and Dwayne???
Old 12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
BumpinZ

I was at the show...Didn't see any Oahu Z cars, or atleast nobody was reppin the decal....was there any Oahu Z members in the show???
Old 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
dj.kickz

ah I didn't see anyone else, maybe they came by while I went to go get dinner (my trunk was closed while I wasn't at the show). I wanted to get an oahu z decal (and I entered my Z with Oahu Z as my official club) but I wasn't able to get one to put on before the show.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
wardz33

i didnt get a sticker...so i couldnt put one on...

Quick Reply: Hin 2008