Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Hin 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Lol, personal problem? I have zero problem with Joe. Where do you think Joe got his Mastergrade hood and other parts? This all took place months ago, and you've never heard about it until now. But a wise man once said, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

It's easy for everyone to jump against Brandon, but Joe or anyone else for that matter is by no means a saint. Brandon is the person who contacted me first, to see if I could get Joe a deal on the Asuka kit. Does that sound like a liar, stealer, cheat? Sounds like a good guy trying to extend his contacts to help out another member...same goes with ordering the kit through Ben at Bulletproof for Joe.

Again, I have no idea what exactly went down between Brandon and Joe and it really doesn't matter. Joe shouldn't be calling people out for physical altercations just because he couldn't get him a body kit he promised, especially if no money ever exchanged hands.

P.s.- I hope joe doesn't take this as a personal attack, because it's not. I have no hard feelings towards you Joe, but Brandon, IMO, doesn't deserve alot of the **** that's said about him.

Jim, you dont know what the fok is going on...youre not here nor do you know anything about whats happening over here. Again all you know if what he tells you, money is money...hell me and you was cool unitil I decieded to go elsewhere with my money, you wasn't giving anything of a deal, you said nothing of a sponsorship unitil you found out that I didn't want the kit..and it was yo boy Brandon the main reason I went with his deal at bulletproof which turned out to false.

Brandon deserves everything he gets. And furthermore, I'll call you and anybody to the flagpole to discuss face to face man to man not over a thread. Saint....you dont know me all you know is a check and money. And the person that give it to you is all good with you. Bottomline, you can thank the person you tryna take up for. He contacted you first for deal on the Azuka kit....thats BS. Brandon didn't do shet for me until I asked him and that fell through and he tried to go over your head to boomer. As far as ben concerned, that was a lie since I talked to him personally. You aint gotta clue how many people your boy has fok'd over on the islands as long as you getting your money. I gives a dam about being banned from the forum...as long as I get my piece of mind.

P.S. And yeah do take this as a personnel attack. Remember, I had Jay to call you to work out a deal for the kit. Me and your business is done. I have business with Brandon...stay out of it.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-09-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
Jim, you dont know what the fok is going on...youre not here nor do you know anything about whats happening over here. Again all you know if what he tells you, money is money...hell me and you was cool unitil I decieded to go elsewhere with my money, you wasn't giving anything of a deal, you said nothing of a sponsorship unitil you found out that I didn't want the kit..and it was yo boy Brandon the main reason I went with his deal at bulletproof which turned out to false.

Brandon deserves everything he gets. And furthermore, I'll call you and anybody to the flagpole to discuss face to face man to man not over a thread. Saint....you dont know me all you know is a check and money. And the person that give it to you is all good with you. Bottomline, you can thank the person you tryna take up for. He contacted you first for deal on the Azuka kit....thats BS. Brandon didn't do shet for me until I asked him and that fell through and he tried to go over your head to boomer. As far as ben concerned, that was a lie since I talked to him personally. You aint gotta clue how many people your boy has fok'd over on the islands as long as you getting your money. I gives a dam about being banned from the forum...as long as I get my piece of mind.

P.S. And yeah do take this as a personnel attack. Remember, I had Jay to call you to work out a deal for the kit. Me and your business is done. I have business with Brandon...stay out of it.
Did you miss the part about me GIVING him the hatch ? I haven't made a cent off of Brandon. In fact, I believe I lost money having to pay shipping for his hood and hatch. His car is sponsored by Mastergrade, and the reason Boomer didn't want to sponsor another vehicle on the islands through Mastergrade.

Obviously you are too butt hurt to read, I said I have no problem with you at all and could have cared less about the broken promises on your end during our transaction. You can blame everyone in the world, but in the end it was your own fault. You should have ordered the kit yourself if Brandon has been known to screw over so many people, as you claim. You keep fishing around for backdoor sales, then get mad when it doesn't go the way you want.

You were a cool dude Joe, I don't know what happened... Now your calling me out for no reason. All I know is money? Didn't seem that way when I was helping you with your building your proposal and sent you some sample proposals or when you wanted to get sponsored. Funny how that works, everyone is your friend when they need something. For the record, Brandon has never said a word to me about the problems with you Joe.

I'll let you guys carry on, but Joe you really need to grow up dude.

Last edited by Jim@Showstoppers; 12-09-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:22 PM
SILKZ03

He didn't "go around me" I knew he was speaking to Boomer, I'm not dumb. Asuka and Mastergrade are two totally different companies run by two different owners. If you wanted to get sponsored for an Asuka type 1 kit, it would have had to go through Brad,the owner of Asuka, which is who I went through and declined your sponsorship and why Boomer couldn't get you a deal.

Yes, we did speak by PM on numerous occasions, and as I recall also by phone. I also gave you helpful hints on building a sponsorship proposal to submit

You're cool in my book Joe but so is Brandon

Now someone BRING ON THE PICTURES !
Again, what you dont know...or prolly was another lie from brandon, was I offered a sponsorship and 25% off by boomer. I declined...Hell I can get 25% off from local paint shops and vendors just by displaying a OahuZ sticker. Furthermore, we never discussed on numberous times on sponsorships, as you put it. Thats why I talk to Brandon in the first place. I contacted you first on the sponsorship and heard nothing from you. You said you'd get back to me...you didnt answer emails or calls. Oh, and that sponsorship kit...never came as you said you were emaling or had emailed. The only time you got back to me was when you heard that I didn't want the kit anymore, then all of the sudden you was workin with Boomer on a sponsorship. I only got that information after I told you I didn't want the kit anymore.

oh...and you still coo in my book

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-09-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:59 PM
SILKZ03

Did you miss the part about me GIVING him the hatch ? I haven't made a cent off of Brandon. In fact, I believe I lost money having to pay shipping for his hood and hatch. His car is sponsored by Mastergrade, and the reason Boomer didn't want to sponsor another vehicle on the islands through Mastergrade.

Obviously you are too butt hurt to read, I said I have no problem with you at all and could have cared less about the broken promises on your end during our transaction. You can blame everyone in the world, but in the end it was your own fault. You should have ordered the kit yourself if Brandon has been known to screw over so many people, as you claim. You keep fishing around for backdoor sales, then get mad when it doesn't go the way you want.

You were a cool dude Joe, I don't know what happened... Now your calling me out for no reason. All I know is money? Didn't seem that way when I was helping you with your building your proposal and sent you some sample proposals or when you wanted to get sponsored. Funny how that works, everyone is your friend when they need something. For the record, Brandon has never said a word to me about the problems with you Joe.

I'll let you guys carry on, but Joe you really need to grow up dude.
Okay...and no I didn't miss a dayum thing. I really dont care what you gave Brandon, you posting on the pacific forum for your personal reasons. Seems you're the one Butt Hurt that your deal fell through because of him. Hell, my new kit is on the way, real vendor, paid invoice, no promises, no middleman, real business. Jim, I can read just fine obviously you too blinded by the all mighty green and your business with Brandon. Dayum you all up in my business with him. Yes, I blame myself that I let Brandon stiff me on two deals, on your deal and the bulletproofs. Again, if you can read, the main reason all of this was because of yo boy who you defending. As far as fisihing for backdoor deals, since we were supposed to be members of a club, it was all about helping each other, not foking them over and lieing face to face. Hey, we read the forums "Jim at showstoppers" has issues of your own from dissatisfied customers...you aint no saint. As far as calling you out, again you take it the way you want, I call anybody out who messes me over. Atleast, with me and you...WE discussed the issue man to man and I told you my reasons for not wanting the kit....yes you were pissed ...and still are but we discussed it. I didnt run, and I contacted you. Our business is finished...sorry you still BUTT HURT as you put it.

For the record you never sent me any proposals or samples of anything but pics you posted on the public forum of the Azuka kit. Thats it. Nothing more. Yeah, Jim its is funny how when you need something everybody is your friend. Jim you were'n't my friend but a cool vendor to do business with, which I've told everybody who I know to deal with. Brandon, was and never was a friend only a club member who offered me a deal, not the other way around. I thought he came around and trusted our team member....besides who would a thought he would have the nerve to tell me face to face, on the same Island, meeting after meeting a lie which had alot to do with our deal being ended; and you defending him.

As far as growing up, I'm not letting anybody run over me...I dont care who they are or how much money they have or what business they run, especially in my face. You can call it what you want. I would have rather settle this per phone call as he's done giving a status many of times. But he's not done that either, I'm done. Hey, Jim you got my number if you need to talk to me about anything. But since we have nothing further to discuss about our prior business transaction I think not. But if you get a whim...nothing but a phone call bro. If not, then take care and let Me and Brandon deal with this, thanks for your imput Jim and I'm sure your have some other business transactions to deal with on the mainland other than my issue with Brandon thousands of miles away.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-09-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Junior_PR

wow im getting my popcorn ready!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:41 PM
_STEVEO_01

Fu.ck the popcorn, Im getting the ems and a gurney on standby...
Old 12-09-2008, 06:49 PM
67ZNISMO

Last edited by 67ZNISMO; 12-10-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:38 PM
dj.kickz

wow first Ryan and then Brandon and now Jim. Joe's got drama with every body. You got some bad luck with people Joe.
Hey Jim, can you give me some tips on building a sponsorship proposal? You've seen pics of my car, I can't keep sinking all my own money into it anymore! haha.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
wow first Ryan and then Brandon and now Jim. Joe's got drama with every body. You got some bad luck with people Joe.
Hey Jim, can you give me some tips on building a sponsorship proposal? You've seen pics of my car, I can't keep sinking all my own money into it anymore! haha.
Yeah, I can sense the hostility in the air. I really don't have a problem with anyone.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a sample proposal. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM
350Eazy

I thought here in Iraq was the only place you had to watch out for explosions, guess not. I'm glad I don't go nowhere without my gun!!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:36 PM
SILKZ03

yeah...seems that way and some how I knew you'd be posting up as you did with ryan and brandon to their defense. It's all good and predictable, you said the same thing then...but hey you are entitled to your opinon and observation. For the record its not bad luck, I only have drama when you bring drama. As the late Great James Brown said " Don't start nothing, it wont be nothing" I didn't let ryan cheat the group and take our money and run, which he did, nor will I let Brandon whom you all love, run me over...either. Jim jumped on the band wagon to come to the aid of his sponsored car owner's defense......that understandable. I guess I'm not the kiss AZZ person cut out for this kinda sheet...I aint the one to be fok'd with. I'm done with it all. No, need for the popcorn, sitting back glooting, waiting to see what is posted next, Jim to post, Brandon to post, ryan (whats up man!) to post, hitting the refresh buttons, or ducking that explosion. Steve you my boy...thanks for puttin eveything in perspective so I can see ALL of the true colors. As you said "when the sheet hit the fan you know whos behind you and whose not". Kamu...as we discussed, I'm done, nothing pending. So put the popcorn away, Jim get some sleep, Brandon...I'll see you around. DJ Good luck on the sponsored tips....I'm sure Jim can hook you up but don't hold your breath...but then again. Peace all and I'm out.....literally

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-10-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:05 PM
BumpinZ

wow!!!!I mean I aint on this forum to start or take part in any of the drama or anything like that, but keepin it real it seems to me that you made these comments attacking Joe to work your way into a sponsorship. by kissin to jim
Old 12-09-2008, 11:09 PM
dj.kickz

im going to pretend you didn't mention me because I don't like to start **** with people without a good reason.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 PM
_STEVEO_01

Wow Dawg... Some nerve. Another example of me, myself and i (clearly what Joe has been talking about this whole time). This shiet is ridiculous, you can wipe dat skeet off yo mouth now, which is blatantly obvious...
You know this is expected Joe... I seen this sh.it coming by a long shot. I told you Dawg, you can spot a bogus muthafu.cka a mile away... I know I did. When I smashed the first three fitty, who was there from OahuZ... You, Kamu, and well, that was about it... There wasn't no damn "Family" backin' my azz, not that I really expected anybody to be anyway cause I was new to the crew. And although I don't knock OahuZ, cause well, bottom line, you guys have done some great things for the community which I respect but for some... You are in it for yourselves (if the shoe fits, then wear it cause I ain't talkin about anybody specifically, I just call it like I see it). But hey, this ain't about me... You know who you are. A true "Brother" or "Ohana" as some of you so freely express has each others back regardless of the circumstances and would be willing to sacrifice any and all for their own... Here, clearly not the case. These words around here get thrown around so lightly, almost as if they are a damn punchline. Where I come from, the ultimate betrayal is someone saying they are going to do something and not fu.ck.in do it. A man is only as good as his word. Period. These words that Joe speak aren't comin out of his azz, yall know it's true. You have seen it. You have read it. Some of you have experienced it, just like myself. I just never brought up the details to any of you, right Brandon, you know what Im talking about fool. You tried to be slick with the steal, but you got caught red handed with your bold face lie didn't you... By the way, my taillights look good on your car, what else did you try to take that I apparently knew about? Im not trying to entertain any of you, I am just dissapointed it had to come to this. Some of you let Jimmy Dean from showslobberz/blowjoberz whatever tha fuc.k your from, infiltrate your crew, now whether it was Brandon OR Joe, that sh.it should of never happened. You all should have been all over his azz like white on rice, but no, some of us are too busy sittin back eating popcorn and shiet. Wow. Now that's what I call sincere dedication. A real brotherhood. Joe, I got ya back Brotha, You just tellin' it like it is... Don't mind me tho, like I said before, if the shoe fits, then wear it...

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 12-10-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 PM
BumpinZ

im going to pretend you didn't mention me because I don't like to start **** with people without a good reason.
what is there to pretend you mentioned yourself, how did any of this involve you. Your two cents was not needed nor did it help the cituation at all, it only helped yourself with your little sponsorship proposal
Old 12-09-2008, 11:34 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by BumpinZ
what is there to pretend you mentioned yourself, how did any of this involve you. Your two cents was not needed nor did it help the cituation at all, it only helped yourself with your little sponsorship proposal

Case in point. Even the new guy smelled yo shiet a mile away... And from a NON BIASED prospective.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:09 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by BumpinZ
I was really impressed at HIN with the quality of Z's at the show....
the national guard really came out with their best foot forward, that z was fricken awesome. I also really like the twin'd black Z with Gold Volks, and the others aswell.But there was one Z that made me throw up a bit in my mouth that wide body import Stero,I mean dont get me wrong the stero system was pretty crazy, but that was way to much for an import car.
I mean that kinda stuff is expected in a more luxury car,something like a chrysler 300 on 24's but dayum it was so distasteful on an IMPORT

By the way, I do disagree with your statement. Truth be told, Brandon's Z in my opinion is one of the nicest Z's out there and is well executed. Not denying that. By the way, congrats to all of you guys who hit the show, if I didn't say so already. Whether you took something home or not, you ALL deserve a big thumbs up for your hard work and dedication...

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 12-10-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:22 AM
dizie808

Joe- Just take a break and let this **** ride out. Hopefully Brandon is MAN enough to admit his wrong to you. You'll always be apart of Oahu Z.

Steve- Seem like your the only one backing Joe up. True colors Steve. Personally to me when a ohana member gets ****ed wit, the whole ohana should jump in and back them up.

Oahu Z- All i hear is crickets. Where's the love and support? If any one of you in the club get messed with i would go to war for you. I would expect the same thing back at least. What's the point of this "family" based club if we aren't acting like family?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:59 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

BTW the only reason I keep coming back here is to see some damn pictures !
Old 12-10-2008, 09:57 AM
dizie808

LOL Brandon was just looking at this thread and didn't have anything to say. Can't even defend himself on a public forum or dispute the claims people be making. O wells typical already.

Quick Reply: Hin 2008