Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Hin 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:01 AM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems leadership needs to step into this one, and I for one think this is getting out of hand. I admit to some type of "egging" on earlier in the thread and I apologize. But in a nutshell, this needs to stop.

Please keep all arguments and personal grudges strictly via PM. You got beef with someone, keep it off the threads. All this thread crap is bad for new members because this is ALL THEY SEE and all they'll remember. I know we lost a few new members due to lack of respect...keep in mind that is our number one rule for OahuZ. Pointing fingers at who you think is wrong is childish regardless of the truth....we can point fingers for enternity, its useless.

What's done is done and we should leave it at that.....water under the bridge. Let's be big boys and let this go already. With that said let me remind you what OahuZ is:

"A group of 350Z enthusiasts that share a common interest and ideas that will offer support when called upon. Everyone will have respect towards one another"
Old 12-10-2008, 10:08 AM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
BTW the only reason I keep coming back here is to see some damn pictures !

I'm so done with this post and everything else for that matter but since you did stop by again; I'm sure Brandon has pics your lookin for. But there is some unfinished business I forgot about. Maybe its just a slight oversight with all the business and sponsorships you have going on, but I would like to know where are the rain guards for the AMS hood I bought and paid for 6 months ago? Its been five months after you said you were sending them once finished. These items are bought and paid for so I would like a status. You can PM me, call me, whatever the case maybe. By the way I'm still pleased with the hood. Take care and good luck with your business, I'm sure you'll get some hits from locals from the recent display of notoriety. Thanks.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-10-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:32 AM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Wow Dawg... Some nerve. Another example of me, myself and i (clearly what Joe has been talking about this whole time). This shiet is ridiculous, you can wipe dat skeet off yo mouth now, which is blatantly obvious...
You know this is expected Joe... I seen this sh.it coming by a long shot. I told you Dawg, you can spot a bogus muthafu.cka a mile away... I know I did. When I smashed the first three fitty, who was there from OahuZ... You, Kamu, and well, that was about it... There wasn't no damn "Family" backin' my azz, not that I really expected anybody to be anyway cause I was new to the crew. And although I don't knock OahuZ, cause well, bottom line, you guys have done some great things for the community which I respect but for some... You are in it for yourselves (if the shoe fits, then wear it cause I ain't talkin about anybody specifically, I just call it like I see it). But hey, this ain't about me... You know who you are. A true "Brother" or "Ohana" as some of you so freely express has each others back regardless of the circumstances and would be willing to sacrifice any and all for their own... Here, clearly not the case. These words around here get thrown around so lightly, almost as if they are a damn punchline. Where I come from, the ultimate betrayal is someone saying they are going to do something and not fu.ck.in do it. A man is only as good as his word. Period. These words that Joe speak aren't comin out of his azz, yall know it's true. You have seen it. You have read it. Some of you have experienced it, just like myself. I just never brought up the details to any of you, right Brandon, you know what Im talking about fool. You tried to be slick with the steal, but you got caught red handed with your bold face lie didn't you... By the way, my taillights look good on your car, what else did you try to take that I apparently knew about? Im not trying to entertain any of you, I am just dissapointed it had to come to this. Some of you let Jimmy Dean from showslobberz/blowjoberz whatever tha fuc.k your from, infiltrate your crew, now whether it was Brandon OR Joe, that sh.it should of never happened. You all should have been all over his azz like white on rice, but no, some of us are too busy sittin back eating popcorn and shiet. Wow. Now that's what I call sincere dedication. A real brotherhood. Joe, I got ya back Brotha, You just tellin' it like it is... Don't mind me tho, like I said before, if the shoe fits, then wear it...
Don't give me **** for not sticking up for your family, I'm not part of your ****ing family. I stopped being a part of Oahu Z when you guys reformed and made meeting attendance mandatory (which is funny because it seems like many people aren't showing up to your mandatory monthly meetings.) I've never been to a meeting, I've never paid any dues. I don't pretend to be. I offered to rock an Oahu Z sticker in HIN to help support you guys since the majority of Oahu Z members weren't entering in the show (in fact none of you entered). And despite offering multiple times no one bothered to make getting me a sticker a priority so I didn't put one on. And realize I never said anything about Joe being wrong in this situation, it's pretty ****ed up that he got screwed by Brandon and couldn't enter the show, I just said that it sucks he has drama with so many people.

Last edited by dj.kickz; 12-10-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:46 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO
It seems leadership needs to step into this one, and I for one think this is getting out of hand. I admit to some type of "egging" on earlier in the thread and I apologize. But in a nutshell, this needs to stop.

Please keep all arguments and personal grudges strictly via PM. You got beef with someone, keep it off the threads. All this thread crap is bad for new members because this is ALL THEY SEE and all they'll remember. I know we lost a few new members due to lack of respect...keep in mind that is our number one rule for OahuZ. Pointing fingers at who you think is wrong is childish regardless of the truth....we can point fingers for enternity, its useless.

What's done is done and we should leave it at that.....water under the bridge. Let's be big boys and let this go already. With that said let me remind you what OahuZ is:

"A group of 350Z enthusiasts that share a common interest and ideas that will offer support when called upon. Everyone will have respect towards one another"
Sorry AJ but I have to disagree with one point."Pointing fingers at who you think is wrong is childish regardless of the truth....we can point fingers for enternity, its useless" Maybe that is how live your life but You can't speak for everybody, not all of us live that way. Pointing fingers, calling a person out, or better yet confronting them on an issue especially when you find out the truth or caught redhanded isnt useless or childish. Holding a mans feet to fire to own up, man up and accept responsibiility for their actions, isn't childish or usless. Sometimes confrontation gets things done regardless and if it takes that to expose that snake so everybody who comes in contact to beware...then so be it. Just maybe that snake who wrong you will know they can't or wont do it again, to you or anybody. Just maybe they would learn a valuble leason that people are not dirt and you can't just walk over them...maybe you but not me and my family. I for one don't live my life that way, I lead from the front not from the back, now that I'm out of the military the military isn't out of me. I didn't get where I am today by kissing anybodies AZZ...maybe its a island thang..I dunno. Bottomline Your philosophy on life is yours and I appreciate you trying to intervene but its a little too late. I'm done.

Take care AJ much luv bro and OahuZ...just do me one favor "Dont let anybody walk over you or any outsiders infiltrate the ranks....then gloot about it...wow, what next? You're supposed to be better than that. As group you have power but alone you stand alone...remember that.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-10-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:48 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Man... this sucks.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:07 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
Don't give me **** for not sticking up for your family, I'm not part of your ****ing family. I stopped being a part of Oahu Z when you guys reformed and made meeting attendance mandatory (which is funny because it seems like many people aren't showing up to your mandatory monthly meetings.) I've never been to a meeting, I've never paid any dues. I don't pretend to be. I offered to rock an Oahu Z sticker in HIN to help support you guys since the majority of Oahu Z members weren't entering in the show (in fact none of you entered). And despite offering multiple times no one bothered to make getting me a sticker a priority so I didn't put one on. I wasn't there for you when you wrecked your Z because I don't know who the **** you are and I couldn't give a **** if your stupid enough to wreck your Z. Maybe you should realize that you added your 2 cents to the situation long before I did and your just pissy about me chiming in because i wasn't sucking up to Joe. And realize I never said anything about Joe being wrong in this situation, it's pretty ****ed up that he got screwed by Brandon and couldn't enter the show, I just said that it sucks he has drama with so many people.
Look I dont have any beef with you and no! you aren't part of OahuZ###family as you put it. You didn't pay any money to for T-shirts that you boy ryan stiffed us on...but you had something to say when I had him to man up and get our shirts....nobody else did...all of the sudden I got problems with people. You had something say when it was none of your business since you wasn't in the club or ordered a shirt....you didn't put one cent on a shirt and if you didn't get sticker is because ryan didn't give you one when this sheet started, alot of people didn't, and they paid their hard earned money and had nothing for months.

Hey, you the one asked me why I wasn't at HIN, I just told you why. Drama with so many people who? how many? I've had so many BBQs at my house, parties, We've went out as OahuZ, partied together, put on farewell for Jame, Justin and Jay before they left to Iraq, Hell I even invited you over to my son's B-Day bash at the Beach and BBQ at the house you didn't show. So many people, what Ryan, Brandon, and Jim who comes to Brandon defense. Oh, and the fact is Ryan is cool with me...no issue we talked man to man buried the hatchet and we cool as Men should be. Brandon, a OahuZ member so called family wronged me to my face, manning up would have been sufficient. Kiss up to me, Bro...you dont know me. I've only seen you car one time in my life and that was at night at the park...and really dont remember it until you recently posted pics of your HIN intentions. Get your facts straight, you dont know me and these so called so many people I got drama with...who are they and How many? ...you gotta do better than that. Again, I don't know you, you aint' gotta kiss my AZZ, again I don't know you and really dont give a dayum.... On the real it seems you gotta problem with the OahuZ###family as you put it. If I were still in the club I'd take offense but since I'm not I'm sure some the guys may have something to say...but then again ya'll cool like that. As far as Steve...you don't know the circumstance of how, what, when he wrecked his Z, and for the record that happened leaving our first OahuZ meeting...so dont even say anything about being stupid, shet happens like that regardless, somethings are out of a drivers control, especially when somebody ran him off the road...almost kiling him...ask Kamu it happened to him. I really can't belive you made that statement..then again it fiqures. Steve is the only one with other than myself who speaks up for what is right and whats wrong and and now Kamu. You really need to know the facts before you accuse me of drama with EVERYBODY OR PEOPLE or steve of being stupid driver. This isn't the first time you chimmed in and gave your two cents on something you wasn't a part because I was trying hold one of your friends feet to the fire. Good luck with all you do and your build ..oh and you did do a good job at HIN hope you get your sponsorship. Dj...I'm done.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-10-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Junior_PR

this needs to stop, we all here came to the forums, or know each other because our love for the same car, the Z. i understand why Joe is like this, we talk about this and he is the kind of person that tells you how it is, and I really respect that in you Joe. Steve, u a good man, the only thing i dont agree is that only Joe and Kamu where there for u when the accident happend. The full family was worry about you, but we decided that everyone calling u and asking u about the car u just crash wasnt the best idea. but i good on my book.

will be nice if we leave this alone and just let it ride out like Kamu say.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:38 AM
dizie808

Aj- Respect is earned not granted. When someone crosses the line and blatantly screws someone over i for one will not show any respects towards that person. Im not two faced. Talk behinds someones back and not have the ***** to say it to their face. The funny thing is the whole club didn't even like Brandon. We voted him out, heard the **** he was talking after and when we all went to the car show we acted like he was still our friend.

Jamie- I have nothing against you and still count you as a cool guy in my book. The reason you did not recieve a sticker is because you are not apart of the club. We knew your intentions were "right on" and wanted to rep the club. The reason im telling you this is that after all this time when you first asked for one, no one had it in them to let you know. So we all ignored it. Im guilty of it too.

Oahu Z is a great group of friends but we even have our own conflicts with in our few members. I hear of all the stuff going on, even about me. It truly makes me sad.

-Kamu (wonders what people are going to be saying about this?)
Old 12-10-2008, 12:08 PM
67ZNISMO

Originally Posted by dave079
Everyone quit the bitching or thread will be closed.
+1000000000000000!! Close it....this is pathetic.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:24 PM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
Look I dont have any beef with you and no! you aren't part of OahuZ###family as you put it. You didn't pay any money to for T-shirts that you boy ryan stiffed us on...but you had something to say when I had him to man up and get our shirts....nobody else did...all of the sudden I got problems with people. You had something say when it was none of your business since you wasn't in the club or ordered a shirt....you didn't put one cent on a shirt and if you didn't get sticker is because ryan didn't give you one when this sheet started, alot of people didn't, and they paid their hard earned money and had nothing for months.
I paid for both a shirt and a sticker when Ryan first took orders and never saw either. Which is why I chimed in regarding the Ryan situation, and I then I only said that I really liked Ryan's original shirt design, not that I didn't agree with you guys that we got screwed.

Drama with so many people who? how many? So many people, what Ryan, Brandon, and Jim who comes to Brandon defense... Get your facts straight, you dont know me and these so called so many people I got drama with...who are they and How many? ...you gotta do better than that.
3 (4 of you count me) seems to be more then anyone else on the (hawaii) forum so that's why I said "so many people".

Kiss up to me, Bro...you dont know me. I've only seen you car one time in my life and that was at night at the park...and really dont remember it until you recently posted pics of your HIN intentions.
Which is why I didn't comment on you and Brandon's situation. I'm don't have the full story from both sides so its not my place to comment. I merely pointed out that you seem to have problems with more then the average person on the Pacific forum, and never did I say that was your fault, in fact to the contrary I said that sucks that you have had bad luck with people.

On the real it seems you gotta problem with the OahuZ###family as you put it. If I were still in the club I'd take offense but since I'm not I'm sure some the guys may have something to say...but then again ya'll cool like that.
I don't particually care about Oahu Z. The ONLY people I even know in it are Jorge, Kamu, and AJ all of who I like very much, which is why even though I'm not in the club I've tried to do what I can to help you guys out by tagging nice Z's I've found and by offering to rep the club in the show.

As far as Steve...you don't know the circumstance of how, what, when he wrecked his Z, and for the record that happened leaving our first OahuZ meeting...so dont even say anything about being stupid, shet happens like that regardless, somethings are out of a drivers control, especially when somebody ran him off the road...almost kiling him...ask Kamu it happened to him. I really can't belive you made that statement..then again it fiqures. Steve is the only one with other than myself who speaks up for what is right and whats wrong and and now Kamu. You really need to know the facts before you accuse me of drama with EVERYBODY OR PEOPLE or steve of being stupid driver.
You're right I'm very sorry I said that regarding Steve's wreck and I have edited it out and if he would let me I would like to take it back.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:25 PM
67ZNISMO

Old 12-10-2008, 12:26 PM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by dizie808
Jamie- I have nothing against you and still count you as a cool guy in my book. The reason you did not recieve a sticker is because you are not apart of the club. We knew your intentions were "right on" and wanted to rep the club. The reason im telling you this is that after all this time when you first asked for one, no one had it in them to let you know. So we all ignored it. Im guilty of it too.
-Kamu (wonders what people are going to be saying about this?)
That's cool Kamu I totally understand where you guys are coming from on this. I wouldn't have taken any offense if you guys told me that, and I hope you all realize that in offering I was only trying to help out.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:37 PM
dizie808

Thanks Jamie for understanding. Btw car looked sick at the show.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:00 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
I paid for both a shirt and a sticker when Ryan first took orders and never saw either. Which is why I chimed in regarding the Ryan situation, and I then I only said that I really liked Ryan's original shirt design, not that I didn't agree with you guys that we got screwed.

3 (4 of you count me) seems to be more then anyone else on the (hawaii) forum so that's why I said "so many people".

Which is why I didn't comment on you and Brandon's situation. I'm don't have the full story from both sides so its not my place to comment. I merely pointed out that you seem to have problems with more then the average person on the Pacific forum, and never did I say that was your fault, in fact to the contrary I said that sucks that you have had bad luck with people.

I don't particually care about Oahu Z. The ONLY people I even know in it are Jorge, Kamu, and AJ all of who I like very much, which is why even though I'm not in the club I've tried to do what I can to help you guys out by tagging nice Z's I've found and by offering to rep the club in the show.

You're right I'm very sorry I said that regarding Steve's wreck and I have edited it out and if he would let me I would like to take it back.

I appreciate your comments but I don't have any drama with you or ryan or Jim as a matter fact. As far as the obvious person, I've vented, I'm done and don't care anymore about what he did. As far as having more drama than anyone else on the pacific forum, Bro If kept my mouth shut and took the BS like the rest have, you wouldn't have heard from me either but I'm not that kind of man as you see. Again, appreciate your comments for setting the record straight, especially about Steve's tragedy. Again, I have no beef with you. Thanks and take care.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-10-2008 at 01:08 PM.