Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah! Last pic FTW!!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:47 PM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Dwyane...you deserve everything you got and went out with a Bang. Good things happen to good people. You worked hard to get your Z in winning shape...no silver spoon in your mouth or Fok'd over anybody to get were you are. Your morals, ethics and character speak for themselves.... unlike others. Good job brother-in-arms, Well deserved, hate to see the Z go. Good luck with the house bro! and the New Z project in the future.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-08-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
Congrats Dwyane...you deserve everything you got and went out with a Bang. Good things happen to good people. You worked hard to get your Z in winning shape...no silver spoon in your mouth or Fok'd over anybody to get were you are. Your morals, ethics and character speak for themselves.... unlike others. Good job brother-in-arms, Well deserved, hate to see the Z go. Good luck with the house bro! and the New Z project in the future.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF, CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN BRO
Old 12-08-2008, 11:53 PM
808_350z

hmmm... i wonder who this could be? obviously its not me because i never had a silver spoon in my mouth nor have i screwed anyone over to get where i am at.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 AM
BumpinZ

I was really impressed at HIN with the quality of Z's at the show....
the national guard really came out with their best foot forward, that z was fricken awesome. I also really like the twin'd black Z with Gold Volks, and the others aswell.But there was one Z that made me throw up a bit in my mouth that wide body import Stero,I mean dont get me wrong the stero system was pretty crazy, but that was way to much for an import car.
I mean that kinda stuff is expected in a more luxury car,something like a chrysler 300 on 24's but dayum it was so distasteful on an IMPORT
Old 12-09-2008, 01:04 AM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by BumpinZ
the national guard really came out with their best foot forward, that z was fricken awesome. I also really like the twin'd black Z with Gold Volks, and the others aswell.But there was one Z that made me throw up a bit in my mouth that wide body import Stero,I mean dont get me wrong the stero system was pretty crazy, but that was way to much for an import car.
I mean that kinda stuff is expected in a more luxury car,something like a chrysler 300 on 24's but dayum it was so distasteful on an IMPORT
that Z sure won alot of trophies though, I guess thats what car show judges like.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:49 AM
GZire

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Much drama this thread...........
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 AM
808_350z

Originally Posted by BumpinZ
everyone has their tastes. the car you are referring to is mine, and the reason why i started ricing the car out is because i went through several body kits and others started to copy. i wanted to be unique and so i sold the body kits and went wide. then the stereo part came and i knew that no one would ever be able to copy me. the initial plan for this car was to be clean and jdm looking like my r35, but that went south.

Last edited by 808_350z; 12-09-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:05 AM
808_350z

Originally Posted by GZire
Much drama this thread...........
i second this... some people are just instigators and like to cause dramas.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 808_350z
hmmm... i wonder who this could be? obviously its not me because i never had a silver spoon in my mouth nor have i screwed anyone over to get where i am at.

I wasn't going to dignify this with a response because I didn't want any drama but you pissed me off. Brandon, I wasn't going to call you out or publically humiliate you, or put your buisiness out until DJ asked me why I wasn't in the show this year. Even then, once I posted I didn't put your name out there; once I called Bulletproof owner and found out you've been lieing to me for 3 to 4 months, I didnt tex you, call you, PM you. I let it alone; I only told our members of what you did. Now you tryna act innocent. Now its on...

Number one: I've never mentioned the word "BRANDON" on any of my posts, especially the one above. Obviously your fok'd up guilty conscience compelled you to reply to this post to justify your immoral charactor when your name wasn't even mentioned. You are a liar, cheat and not a man . Nothing more than a little spoiled brat who spends money to impress people of what he's got, but more imporatantl a scared little punk who wont confront me man to boy on a lie you been telling me for the last 3 to 4 months, which caused me to lose out on other avenues I could have ventured into.

No silver spoon? if not, then a silver fork. You bragg about, what you have, what you gonna have, how much you have, and reality is nobody is impressed with what you got, you're so nieve you can't see it. You can be the most richest guy in Hawaii but your morals, ethics, and charator are fok'd up. You are not a man but a liar and cheater. You can't buy friends, Oahu Z and the pacific forum has put up with your BS long enough, Hence you were just kicked out of the club by our president because of what you did to me but more importantly, the club didn't need a person of your caliber in it. It doesn't matter what you drive or how many cars you have and a Z we haven't seen and can't drive. When our President confronted you on the Lie you said "Fok OahuZ I don't need them to make me look good" the truth is...we don't need you to make us look bad. Just your presence among good hardworking people taints our club and image, we supposed to be family and you don't fok over family...as you did.

Now, be a man, confront me on the lie, don't run like you did at the scenary point on H3 on the day of Toys for Tots. Oh and yeah I did see you Sunday on Nimitz, yeah.. you saw me, thats why you pulled two cars behind me and turned off. Real Man! character speaks for itself. Confront me, maybe you gain a little respect. I gives a dam how many trophies you won...you still ain't sheeet!

Lastly, as far as the silver spoon, I'll keep a table spoon in the truck, hoopty, and Z, Three spoons, so if and when I see you again, I'll pull it out and stick it where the sun don't shine...thats a promise! Then I'll see if you'll be able to run. Holla!

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:51 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 808_350z
everyone has their tastes. the car you are referring to is mine, and the reason why i started ricing the car out is because i went through several body kits and others started to copy. i wanted to be unique and so i sold the body kits and went wide. then the stereo part came and i knew that no one would ever be able to copy me. the initial plan for this car was to be clean and jdm looking like my r35, but that went south.

Dayum, never ceases to amaze everyone of your arrogance and concietedness. BumpinZ has his opinion. You didn't even have a clue he was giving his opinon and constructive critisim, not bashing you. Most men know the difference. You're so full of yourself you had to explain, come back and talk about yourself, especially talk about copying a Z nobody has hardly seen. Speaking of copying. I was the first to have the Mastergrade hatch...you copied it. Some of our members can attest to that fact. Until two months ago, I've never even seen your Z in almost three years of living in Hawaii, and that was because I just happen to go to extreme audio to talk to chad, your car was there. You still still don't get it "JDM looking like my R35" he didn't ask you or had an opinon on your R35...you just had to say and throw it in his face. You are a pieice of work. I'm done with you. Can't wait to see you on the streets or any meet, i'm sure you'll run again. I appoligize to the forum but enough is enough with this guy. Brandon Lets finish this privately not publically....thats if you can summon up any testosterone.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 12-09-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:46 PM
_STEVEO_01

Wow. Dawg... Im speechless. He just chopped yo nuts off and handed em' to ya patna...
Old 12-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Dayum, never ceases to amaze everyone of your arrogance and concietedness. BumpinZ has his opinion. You didn't even have a clue he was giving his opinon and constructive critisim, not bashing you. Most men know the difference. You're so full of yourself you had to explain, come back and talk about yourself, especially talk about copying a Z nobody has hardly seen. Speaking of copying. I was the first to have the Mastergrade hatch...you copied it. Some of our members can attest to that fact. Until two months ago, I've never even seen your Z in almost three years of living in Hawaii, and that was because I just happen to go to extreme audio to talk to chad, your car was there. You still still don't get it "JDM looking like my R35" he didn't ask you or had an opinon on your R35...you just had to say and throw it in his face. You are a pieice of work. I'm done with you. Can't wait to see you on the streets or any meet, i'm sure you'll run again. I appoligize to the forum but enough is enough with this guy. Brandon Lets finish this privately not publically....thats if you can summon up any testosterone.

Bradon was given that hatch by our company. I don't know the squabble between the two of you, but Brandon has ALWAYS been a straight up guy with me. Not only does he have a PASSION for the idustry he has always been more then willing to help us when we needed it.

Calling people out on the forums will not only get you kicked out of My350z, it's extremly childish. Are you going to meet him at the flag pole on lunch break too?

To me, Brandon has always received ALOT of hate from other Hawaii Z owners. Wether or not it's warranted doesn't really matter. You guys are a very small tight group, that all share the same passion...the Z. Sometimes that gets lost in all the jibber jabber that goes on. Again, I don't want to get in the middle of things but Brandon gets alot of crap from you guys.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

How come you aren't this time Joe?

Well bro...guess you haven't heard, I got hoodwinked, bamboozzled, duped, BS'd, lied to, fok'd over etc.by a OahuZ member who said he ordered a JDM body kit through bulletproof automotive for me, found out from the owner (Ben) he never did, the charade went on for 3 months until I called myself and talked to the President/owner of Bulletproof and found out that all was BS and nothing was ordered, no money exchange, no invoice, and bulletproof doesn't order JDM Kit without full payment. Get this, the member texted me two weeks ago and said the kit was on the way and will be here in DEC. The kit would come to him, he'd give it me and I would pay Bulletproof....wow, he got *****. You ask why I fell for it? Well because of the connection he had due to his sponsorship with bulletproof (purple GTR)....but as you see it was all about him.

No, worries, I've ordered the same kit myself last week through Kwame Z1Performance, got my paid invoice, the kit will be here within 90 days. Also, my audio system is being worked on right now...should be ready next week. So yeah, I would have been in the show and got my kit already if I hadn't trusted our member. Whats funny isssss everybody told me not too....my bad! he got me again.
I believe THAT is what they call karma. If I remember correctly, I was the one who got stuck with your $3500 Asuka type 1 kit you ordered, then decided to cancel once I already paid and got the kit made.

Remember that Joe? I trusted YOU enough not to take you 50% down payment, then you stiffed me because you "decided to go another direction". Looks like that was the wrong direction my friend.

Last edited by Jim@Showstoppers; 12-09-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:02 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
I believe THAT is what they call karma. If I remember correctly, I was the one who got stuck with your $3500 Asuka type 1 kit you ordered, then decided to cancel once I already paid and got the kit made.

Remember that Joe? I trusted YOU enough not to take you 50% down payment, then you stiffed me because you "decided to go another direction". Looks like that was the wrong direction my friend.

Oh look, now here comes daddy to the rescue (Jim from showfloppers)... Sounds to me like you have a personal vendetta against Joe there "jim". Quite frankly, your opinion here doesn't count bud cause all you seem to "know" is what you read. You haven't experienced none of this sh.it first hand. Hell, this wasn't an issue before cause wouldn't nobody open their suck, but then when Joe steps to the plate and tells it like it is, then you have people "all knowing". Like you... You just mad cause Joe don't want your product and decided to go with someone else, something BIGGER AND BETTER. Hell we have all been there, done that. Some of us are critical about we we do to our rides, if there is the slightest bit of doubt, damn right were gonna go spend our $3000 - $4000 grand somewhere else, I know I would. Fu.ck yo feelings. It's blatantly obvious how you feel. Get over it, cause you dont seem to be helping the cause. Let these two handle this sh.it man to boy. You dont have **** to do with this. Now carry on with the plan of the day, and take the di.ck out of yo azz...

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 12-09-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Oh look, now here comes daddy to the rescue... Sounds to me like you have a personal vendetta against Joe there "jim". Quite frankly, your opinion here doesn't count cause all you seem to "know" is what you read. You haven't experienced none of this sh.it first hand. Hell, this wasn't an issue before cause wouldn't nobody open their suck, but then when Joe steps to the plate and tells it like it is, then you have people "all knowing" like you... You just mad cause Joe don't want your product and decided to go with someone else, something BIGGER AND BETTER. Hell we have all been there, done that. Some of us are critical about we we do to our rides, if there is the slightest bit of doubt, damn right were gonna go spend our $3000 - $4000 dollars somewhere else, I know I would. Fu.ck your feelings. It's blatantly obvious how you feel. Get over it, cause you dont seem to be helping the cause. Let these two handle this **** man to boy. You dont have **** to do with this. Now carry on with the plan of the day, and take the di.ck out of yo azz...

Lol, personal problem? I have zero problem with Joe. Where do you think Joe got his Mastergrade hood and other parts? This all took place months ago, and you've never heard about it until now. But a wise man once said, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

It's easy for everyone to jump against Brandon, but Joe or anyone else for that matter is by no means a saint. Brandon is the person who contacted me first, to see if I could get Joe a deal on the Asuka kit. Does that sound like a liar, stealer, cheat? Sounds like a good guy trying to extend his contacts to help out another member...same goes with ordering the kit through Ben at Bulletproof for Joe.

Again, I have no idea what exactly went down between Brandon and Joe and it really doesn't matter. Joe shouldn't be calling people out for physical altercations just because he couldn't get him a body kit he promised, especially if no money ever exchanged hands.

P.s.- I hope joe doesn't take this as a personal attack, because it's not. I have no hard feelings towards you Joe, but Brandon, IMO, doesn't deserve alot of the **** that's said about him.

Last edited by Jim@Showstoppers; 12-09-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:17 PM
dizie808

You can't forgot the club decided to kick him out. It was a unanimous decision upon us all. Im still waiting for your phone call so we can conference call with Ben from Bulletproof like you said you was.
But im pretty sure the excuses are coming. Never cease to amaze us. Whats with this **** talking that i hear behind my back Brandon? You have something to say to me? Please don't call just come on down to the shop and say it to my face. Im here Mon-Fri 7-6pm.
-Kamu
Old 12-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Anyone have pictures from this show? I've seen other various island show pictures and some of those cars amaze me. It's incredible the variety or high end cars that are on those small islands.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:24 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers

First of all, karma? me and you never exchanged anything but a freakin PM, is that how you do business, especially when all my the parts on my car was from mastergrade, and you couldn't give me anything off.

Second: Since you taken up for Brandon, he was the main reason why I went with another kit and trusted him because he said he could get a better deal and went around you to your boss at mastergrade to get a sponsorship. He went to boomer and you didn't even know it. Which also feel through. You taken up for somebody who caused you to lose your deal.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

First of all, karma? me and you never exchanged anything but a freakin PM, is that how you do business, especially when all my the parts on my car was from mastergrade, and you couldn't give me anything off.

Second: Since you taken up for Brandon, he was the main reason why I went with another kit and trusted him because he said he could get a better deal and went around you to your boss at mastergrade to get a sponsorship. He went to boomer and you didn't even know it. Which also feel through. You taken up for somebody who caused you to lose your deal.
He didn't "go around me" I knew he was speaking to Boomer, I'm not dumb. Asuka and Mastergrade are two totally different companies run by two different owners. If you wanted to get sponsored for an Asuka type 1 kit, it would have had to go through Brad,the owner of Asuka, which is who I went through and declined your sponsorship and why Boomer couldn't get you a deal.

Yes, we did speak by PM on numerous occasions, and as I recall also by phone. I also gave you helpful hints on building a sponsorship proposal to submit

You're cool in my book Joe but so is Brandon

Now someone BRING ON THE PICTURES !

Quick Reply: Hin 2008