Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Twin Turbo VQ35HR *Performance Factory Exclusive* 465whp @8.3psi base tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:59 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Guy
If its more than you think you can handle then turn off the BC and get use to the lower power. I remember the first time I got into a 450rwhp Z at orlando speed world. I showed it no mercy . First car i've driven with that kind of power, and it was fun, had no problem handling it.
so you are saying he has the same driving ability you do?

Originally Posted by Black Guy
Mike will be fine.
i hope for his sake you are 100% right
Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diwun67
LOL @ all the mileage questions If this is a question that will make or break your decision to go FI, well then it may not be for you. FWIW I get about 17mpg mixed city/hwy.

i dont see the problem with this question. I dont see anything wrong with going F/I for some fun every once in awhile, but for the daily commutes to atleast wonder if decent mileage is possible..

So are you telling me that because you are F/I, that you should throw mileage out the window and be pushing your car all the time?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Doug's a realist, but sometimes reality is harsh!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:14 AM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doug for president!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:27 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Doug for president!!

/jk

IMO the age concerns of doug brings up are true, harsh reality.,
As far as teh performance of the engine, its bad ***

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-09-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:16 AM
bonkrokz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
500 whp dynojet for sure with no problem. i really just want to get mike his car back because it took a little longer than we thought. we will push it more one day soon though..
not to sound like a hater but there should be laws aginst giving 16 yr old kids high hp cars. how long before he kills someone or himself ? im sure momy and dady can afford a good lawyer since they droped 50k on a car . i know you guys are a biss but when do you draw the line and say we cant do this for you come back when youve got some driving experince ! like i said im not hating on you guys but this is a scary thought 500+ hp an tq in a 16 yr olds hands guys that been driving along time cant even keep these cars straight !
Old 05-09-2008, 11:23 AM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by bonkrokz
not to sound like a hater but there should be laws aginst giving 16 yr old kids high hp cars. how long before he kills someone or himself ? im sure momy and dady can afford a good lawyer since they droped 50k on a car . i know you guys are a biss but when do you draw the line and say we cant do this for you come back when youve got some driving experince ! like i said im not hating on you guys but this is a scary thought 500+ hp an tq in a 16 yr olds hands guys that been driving along time cant even keep these cars straight !
Did you join just to post that?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:34 AM
sintaxeror

not to sound like a hater but *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE* *HATE*
Old 05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
chinny

Dont listen to these people Mike. Do your own dawggyyy i feel you. I would i have it also if i had the money. Those who dont will always hate because your car is faster. If you ever see them in real life then just line em up man. I bet that ***** fast as hell!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
bonkrokz

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Did you join just to post that?

YES I DID LOL .. AND IM NOT HATING ON THE KID OR PF .. PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BE SMARTER WITH THERE CHOICES BECAUSE ONCE SOMEONES DEAD THERE DEAD !
Old 05-09-2008, 11:45 AM
doug

Originally Posted by chinny
Dont listen to these people Mike. Do your own dawggyyy i feel you. I would i have it also if i had the money. Those who dont will always hate because your car is faster. If you ever see them in real life then just line em up man. I bet that ***** fast as hell!
STFU ..

1) his car isn't faster than mine so i have no reason to hate
2) i'm not hating

i am not sure why the majority of you can't see this as a concern that someone with little driving experience as a high HP RWD car..

i tell the samething to people who want to buy a 1000 cc bike as their first.. or even a 600 ..

experience is the best teacher.. if you have none.. then you learn the hard way..

there is two things that are going to happen in this situation..

a) he is going to drive it like he stole it and wrap it around a tree

or

b) he is going to drive it like a Prius .. and then at that point.. what was the point of putting all that **** in the car..

you guy's can hype him up all you want.. saying he will be find.. the fact is he has little driving experience.. and that will come back to bite him in the ***
Old 05-09-2008, 11:45 AM
SlideFox

YES I DID LOL .. AND IM NOT HATING ON THE KID OR PF .. PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BE SMARTER WITH THERE CHOICES BECAUSE ONCE SOMEONES DEAD THERE DEAD !
True, but... Do you know the kid? Have you driven with him? Why is age such a factor? I was driving 400-500WHP cars when I was 14yrs old (Not leagally of course), but by the time I was 16 and got my liscense; it was nothing new to me! I'm now 22 and I have driven 1,000+WHP cars.

No one knows his past driving experience. so lets stop throwing the "He's just a kid" blanket over him... ok?
Old 05-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Zridder19

First thing, lay off the caps.

Second of all, Age does not matter, its knowlage, respect and skill. How do you know that Mike hasnt raced shifter karts since he was 12??
(not saying he has, but you see the point) I was 19 when I got my Z w/ 400. It took some getting used to but I drive it responsibly and repect the power, and as a personal friend of Mikes, I know that he will do the same thing. Hes not your typical 17 year old

Like I said on some previous posts, there are 22 year olds on this forum that are not 1/2 as knowlagable as Mike. I think the age/power issue is very misused. Just my .02
Old 05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
doug

I agree.. some kid totalled his STI here in CT and killed himself, his sister and his sisters friend.. this was after his license was suspended after speeding in his prelude.. so what do the parents do? they go out and buy an STI..

another kid totalled his 350z here in CT.. killed himself and a friend.. the parents are suing the state for road conditions

we remember the pics of the girl who totalled her dad's 911...

the kids in atlanta who had a C5 z06 at 16 who killed himself and another driver..

the list goes on...

sure.. not every kid is the same.. but one thing teenagers don't have.. and thats experience.. responsiblity does not equal experience..

you guys need to stop fcking kidding yourselves
Old 05-09-2008, 11:50 AM
doug

True, but... Do you know the kid? Have you driven with him? Why is age such a factor? I was driving 400-500WHP cars when I was 14yrs old (Not leagally of course), but by the time I was 16 and got my liscense; it was nothing new to me! I'm now 22 and I have driven 1,000+WHP cars.

No one knows his past driving experience. so lets stop throwing the "He's just a kid" blanket over him... ok?

Originally Posted by Zridder19
First thing, lay off the caps.

Second of all, Age does not matter, its knowlage, respect and skill. How do you know that Mike hasnt raced shifter karts since he was 12??
(not saying he has, but you see the point) I was 19 when I got my Z w/ 400. It took some getting used to but I drive it responsibly and repect the power, and as a personal friend of Mikes, I know that he will do the same thing. Hes not your typical 17 year old

Like I said on some previous posts, there are 22 year olds on this forum that are not 1/2 as knowlagable as Mike. I think the age/power issue is very misused. Just my .02

Nick Boella(Hogan) has been driving since he was 10.. racing go carts... professionally drifting for mopar... he is/was a professional racer..

NOW.. should i tell you the story of Nick's friend who is in a vegitative state? wait.. you guys already know that
Old 05-09-2008, 11:56 AM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by doug
Nick Boella(Hogan) has been driving since he was 10.. racing go carts... professionally drifting for mopar... he is/was a professional racer..

NOW.. should i tell you the story of Nick's friend who is in a vegitative state? wait.. you guys already know that
I agree with you Doug.... stupidity kills! Mike could be a respectable driver, but we can't predict the future now can we...
Old 05-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Zridder19

Originally Posted by doug

Again Doug, his father has more money than god and he doesnt give a chit, I've met Nick Hogan and he is he biggest toolbag ever. The kid thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Maybe this has something to do with the bad choices hes made?

Yes, Mikes mother did help him out quite a bit, that doesnt mean that he is going to use the power foolishly. Now lets stop OT'ing his thread and focus on the great work PF did, and congradulate Mike for his car.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:57 AM
bonkrokz

you drove 500 hp cars when you were 14 yr old umm yea in need for speed on x box but back to real life ... look at hulk hogens kid perfect example 16 yr +high hp kills.. the poor kid needs care for the rest of his life .. maybe you guys need to loose someone close before you wake up.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:03 PM
SlideFox

you drove 500 hp cars when you were 14 yr old umm yea in need for speed on x box but back to real life ... look at hulk hogens kid perfect example 16 yr +high hp kills.. the poor kid needs care for the rest of his life .. maybe you guys need to loose someone close before you wake up.
Dude, you don't know me, and I'm gonna leave it at that. I did lose someone close to me, and I learned to respect power at a young age.

So go back to playing your video's games, cause you have no clue on what your talking about!
Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Zridder19

Dude, you don't know me, and I'm gonna leave it at that. I did lose someone close to me, and I learned to respect power at a young age.

So go back to playing your video's games, cause you have no clue on what your talking about!

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo VQ35HR *Performance Factory Exclusive* 465whp @8.3psi base tune