Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

horrible experience at performance nissan.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Volk350Z
Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
sorry to hear what happened but So. Cal especially, should be grateful for 2 of the greatest "import friendly" dealerships. Since owning a modified car in Los Angeles these days is a matter of dodging cops and car thieves, it is nice to have someone on our side such as Performance Nissan and West Covina Nissan. They unlike 90% of the other dealerships out there are willing to give an helping hand to our "fixed up cars".

people do make mistakes, i mean if your car was pretty screwed up or undriveable i would understand the anger, but everything seem to play out fine.

you are in good hands so dont trip bro im pretty sure performance will pull through they always have.

the Z community would be pretty FUCCKED if these 2 dealerships werent available to us so we should be a bit grateful and be not so quick to point fingers....

those are my .2 cents....

gluck with everything
+1
Old 01-23-2008, 09:33 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Probably the tech felt sorry for your oil consumption problem and was expediting the engine swap. I've always had good experiences at Perf. Nissan and John has been up front and honest about how long something may take.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:40 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Janus

P.S. I miss performance nissan before the new ownership.

Before, I got great service. Now... after my stoptech rotors being destroyed by their resurfacing guy I don't want to go back.

lol, Janus, you actually mod your Z? I thought you were just on this forums to exercise your debating skills.(not an insult)