Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Who would be interested in a so cal dyno day?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 08:16 PM
daytona350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
SUGGEST WE ALL MAKE THE FIRST DATE AS PLANNED REGARDLESS... IF WE START SECOND GUESSING EACH OTHER, THE WHOLE THING WILL FALL APART... iF WE GET A BETTER DEAL OK' I FOR ONE WILL DO MY PART AND PAY MY PART.

As for the second dyno day, I'm in for that as well . I'll have more stuffl added after the Sema show anyway... It's taken a few daysand months of prep to get 9 guys How are you going to get 5 more regardless of price.

There's always going to be a "rainmaker"in every bunch.. what if you drop out of this one and we do'nt get enough guys for the second. Now who's the fool. it's all about the get together anyway. A Z family function. Stick together thru this one. Whats a few bucks ,we'll blow that on beer and pizza anyway I'll buy. Any Way SP Engineering my local guy charges $125 for 3 runs. I'm sure we'll get what we paid for so do'nt sweat it.

Daytona Blue your the man nice work for our benefit.
p
thanks,
im only tryin to help here
Old 10-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Mr Twisted

M power

I do'nt think Blues trying to skim some coin from us and if he did ,what's it too you. I don't see you signin up. Guys can talk but doin's,where it's at. Especially in cyber-space ..... Just tired of all the bull-sh!!!t.

I'm there regardless on who else shows up........Nov 1 st, will be Dyno Day If I have to buy 10 slots Myself............can I get an Amen and where did I leave that God dam!!! Box.

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 10-23-2003 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:45 PM
M Powered

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
M power

I do'nt think Blues trying to skim some coin from us and if he did ,what's it too you. I don't see you signin up. Guys can talk but doin's,where it's at. Especially in cyber-space ..... Just tired of all the bull-sh!!!t.

I'm there regardless on who else shows up........Nov 1 st, will be Dyno Day If I have to buy 10 slots Myself............can I get an Amen and where did I leave that God dam!!! Box.
Quite honestly I could care less if you guys get screwed over or not - as you said, what it is to me - answer to that, nothing.

I just threw out another option to inform others what the usual price for dyno day should be - if anything you should thank me.

Personally I love dyno days; I always attend all the local dyno days. However, there are two main reasons that deter me from attending this one.

1) 75 dollars, I normally pay 60 bucks for 3 runs + 02 sensors at any given day of the week. And 45 bucks on dyno days.

2) The dyno shop you guys are using is to far from my location, and the price doesn't make it feasible for me to go.

Like I mentioned before, I am not here to rain on your dyno day event, I am just simply informing you guys. Apparently HFM found my post to be quite informative and I am sure others do as well.

ok, I know where u r coming from. But Steve did in fact tell me he would be able to do more than 3 runs per vehicle.
Refer to my previous thread regarding multiple runs past 3.

In other words, it is pretty much pointless unless you do some small adjustments each run. In essence you are dyno "tuning" your car, if that is your prerogative than for 75 bucks, its a steal!

As Mr. Twisted have fore mentioned, those of you who signed up should honor your reservation, for due to the respect of the shop that is hosting the event.

In the future if you wish to have another dyno day event, shoot me an email or PM me.

Have fun, cheers.