Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

The BehinderZ

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 07:37 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking The BehinderZ

With recent events, I have to make light of the situation. To figure out what this thread is about, you have to read these two threads first:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....003#post789003

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....117#post789117

Now that you've done that, I think the public So. Cal. Z club has a new name, inspired by it's old president.

A little tongue in check with the thought of being "left behind," add an er to make it remind us of the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, throw in a Z and and you have The BehinderZ.

If you can recall the Outsiders by S.E Hinton and the 1983 movie version, the tagline was: "They grew up on the outside of society. They weren't looking for a fight. They were looking to belong."

So, since I'm having some fun with this, I'm thinking the club should be reorganized as follows:

1. There is no leader or president.
We don't need one or want one because, we're rebels.
2. Every Behinder is an equal.
And, may do whatever he or she wants. This includes organizing meets, coming or not coming to meets. No Behinder may tell another Behinder what to do. Unless the other Behinder doesn't have a problem with that.
3. Our goal is purely social.
Whether it's a canyon run, a bbq, a parking lot meet, lunch, dinner, clubbing, a beach party, a Vegas trip, a sushi eating contest, whatever the case may be, no Behinder is left behind.
4. There are no dues.
Everyone puts in whatever they want to an event. If money is an issue, that can be posted and handled by the Behinder setting up the event.
5. These ideas are flexible.
Any Behinder can change or interpret the above ideas as necessary to benefit the club.

Hehe. You know, looking at these concepts, I think there are BehinderZ out there that don't even know that they are BehinderZ, yet.

So, since I don't like the idea of stickers on my car, maybe we can have some graphics expert like nobody of consequence to come up with a Behinders avatar or graphic that can be put in our sigs. Heh. I'm thinking Black lettering in the official Nissan 350Z font.

What do you guys think?

If you're a Behinder and want to be recognized with the BehinderZ, post!
Old 04-16-2004, 08:04 AM
callmeaflirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan,
I couldnt agree with you more!! I was a behinderZ all along and didnt even know it!!

Thanks! You rock!!

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 08:54 AM
TOM JONES

Dan, im with you, if you remember about a year and a half ago we all talked about starting a club, i think what mr t did was great at first, but everybody needs to be herd..im behind you..tom
Old 04-16-2004, 08:57 AM
callmeaflirt

Woo Hoo!! Already got 3 members of the BehinderZ club...Anyone else??

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 09:36 AM
kbirdsong

I'm in :-)
Old 04-16-2004, 09:41 AM
callmeaflirt

Woohoo..And kbirdsong makes 4

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

I'm soooooooo behind.....uh, I mean a behinder!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:19 AM
callmeaflirt

1. hfm
2. callmeaflirt
3. TOM JONES
4. kbirdsong
5. Luv Mntrl

Now the point of this "club" is to have FUN....anyone else want in...?

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 10:32 AM
bobowah

I'm here too.

I would prefer not to be labelled.

but I'll do stuff.

my name is bobowah and I'm a 350z owner as well as a two car 240sx owner... haha
Old 04-16-2004, 10:35 AM
callmeaflirt

Sounds great Jeff....the BehinderZ aren't about dictatorship or anything else...we are about having fun...and you know what, WE don't like to be labeled either...I am not a "disenter". I am a fun loving FEISTY female who LOVES the Z! Woo Hoo Goooooo Behinderzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Originally posted by callmeaflirt
Sounds great Jeff....the BehinderZ aren't about dictatorship or anything else...we are about having fun...and you know what, WE don't like to be labeled either...I am not a "disenter". I am a fun loving FEISTY female who LOVES the Z! Woo Hoo Goooooo Behinderzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Lysa
...and I thought I was a sick ticket! Woman, you're even more insane than I am......I'm getting a run for my money though....sick chick!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:40 AM
callmeaflirt

1. hfm
2. callmeaflirt
3. TOM JONES
4. kbirdsong
5. Luv Mntrl
6. anonymous

Girl please...Im not crazy..I just don't let others tell me what to do. I say what I feel. It HAS gotten me in trouble in the past...but hey, take it or leave it...If you dont like it, or ME, then its YOUR loss..not mine but Jen, I know youre not going anywhere!! HAHA Just think..because of the SO CAL 350Z CLUB, you and I have become great friends!! Maybe we should send a special thank you card to Ron since he was the leader damn..that was bad.....oh well..like I said..I say what I feel...Sorry I offend anyone...Honestly, it's all in fun..No hard feelings

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 10:41 AM
bobowah

I'm curious about event which we will doo...

There's all the normal stuff.. how about the fringe events... After Drunken nite at the club and then will the boys and girls end up at the strip club hahah in vegas... guys down stairs at OG and girls upstairs...

just curious
Old 04-16-2004, 10:54 AM
kaiser23

Man, so much drama. I read the other posts, and I agree with you guys. It got a little ridiculous. I don't think I'd be active enough a participant to really consider myself a member, but I'm down to hang with you guys at events and what not.

Man, whatever happened to the days of people just getting together and hanging out? Everything's gotta be so complicated now. *sigh*

-Sean
Old 04-16-2004, 10:59 AM
callmeaflirt

Yep...drama drama drama....but hey, we're all about hanging out...thats what the BehinderZ is for..so feel free to hang out w/ us anytime you please.....You dont have to be active (come to every single event) to be considered a member..we are a NON private "club"...if you want to join, then youre in! That's all it takes.... So welcom kaiser23/Sean to the BehinderZ CLUB

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 11:04 AM
bobowah

Originally posted by callmeaflirt
Yep...drama drama drama....but hey, we're all about hanging out...thats what the BehinderZ is for..so feel free to hang out w/ us anytime you please.....You dont have to be active (come to every single event) to be considered a member..we are a NON private "club"...if you want to join, then youre in! That's all it takes.... So welcom kaiser23/Sean to the BehinderZ CLUB

Lysa
Basically all the oldtimers are going to be here on this one... hang out and have fun.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:07 AM
callmeaflirt

Sounds great..Im not really an old timer...even though we've had the Z since the 4th day it was released, we havent been out w/ other Z owners since I came to this board...but hey, its all about hanging out and having fun..and we don't require stickers on these vehicles....just fyi

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 11:54 AM
350Now

I'm up for hanging out and having fun.. I prefer to stay neutral on the matter of club division..
Old 04-16-2004, 12:00 PM
callmeaflirt

Yea club division was never the purpose..but Mr T took it there....as for us, we're all for hanging out and having fun... thats the name of the game

Lysa
Old 04-16-2004, 08:07 PM
Splurt

All I ever wanted was to just hang out and go to fun drives and just chill. I hate how everything has turned because I find both sides to be good friends to me. I'm gonna be neutral on club division, but I'll definately come and hang out if i'm allowed. take it ez all