Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:43 AM
zsport1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by priscilla ls1
Lots of ppl on the forum want to see me at a meet but I just don't want to after reading a thread like this. I would really like to meet the mature 350z crowd and not the rice/kids. Let me know when anyone gets a real meet together for us old peeps.
You need to hook up with Terre. She is a long time member of Z Sport and a mean wrench. If you have the time you should come out to our next meeting and meet her. Her 350Z is a screamer! Check out her website www.zchickz.com That's right, we have chickz in our club.

Last edited by zsport1; 05-24-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:11 AM
splby

off topic, but what kind of rims are these? i remember seeing thse awhile back just cant figure it out.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:00 AM
priscilla ls1

I think I might give her a run for her money

Twins ftmfw!

I do alot of my own work. https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/229379-pics-of-my-turbo-install.html

Last edited by priscilla ls1; 05-24-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:50 AM
zsport1

Very nice work there on the TT. Are you sure you aren't related to Terre? HaHa. You two definitely need to meet. Here's her latest mod on her Z.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:52 AM
priscilla ls1

Just want to make this clear real quick. I am a dude, My wifes name is Priscilla and we use to have an LS1. She gets on the boards too somtimes. Those brakes are nice I'm going to be installing some Teins with the EDFC soon, and a NISMO LSD. Would like to join a group that does alot of DIY stuff and not afraid to take there car apart.

Last edited by priscilla ls1; 05-24-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:11 PM
dragone2717

[QUOTE=priscilla ls1]Just want to make this clear real quick. I am a dude, My wifes name is Priscilla and we use to have an LS1. She gets on the boards too somtimes. QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhh............... LOL
Old 05-24-2007, 12:25 PM
zsport1

Originally Posted by priscilla ls1
Just want to make this clear real quick. I am a dude
Ok, so you are a cross dresser on the forum. Whatev... (jking/LOL).

Last edited by zsport1; 05-26-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:13 AM
echo6901

Originally Posted by splby
off topic, but what kind of rims are these? i remember seeing thse awhile back just cant figure it out.

They are 20" 5Zigen Gravis-I rims....

Thats my car...I am actually selling the rims, you interested?
Old 05-25-2007, 07:28 AM
splby

pm'd.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:33 AM
01SharkRacer

I'm just bumping this thread AGAIN......well, I bet you can guess what happened AGAIN last night at the same meet.
A few people posted after I stopped reading this thread, and one accused me of "assuming" who it was. I noticed last night the crew had "210VQ" stickers all over their cars, or something of that variation. So am I assuming that there's more crews with "210 and VQ" in their team name?
Again, I KNOW there's more mature 350Z's in town than this group has team members. So I'm not blaming you all, just this group that cant control themselves.

210VQ,
Perhaps you dumb****s didn't get the point the first time. GROW UP!!! Stop peeling out! Stop reving your motors! Stop flooring it everytime you leave!!! No one ****ing cares about your gross display of a mighty ~220whp!
This is the best general meet in town that is basically ricer free. The owners are HAPPY to have us there, and have held car meets since I believe the 1950's. But you guys are gonna ruin it. Most of you are like over 40, so I don't know how you can be so childish. Grow up, or stay home. We do NOT want you there if you're gonna act like children.

Last edited by 01SharkRacer; 08-31-2007 at 04:44 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:46 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm, I know everyone came up fine and no one did anything till I left. So not sure what happened after that I left. But why complain when many other people left spinning out of control like a Blue STI? Just next time take care of it in person and ask them to stop doing it. Some are not even on this forum.

Last edited by SOLO-350Z; 08-31-2007 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:57 AM
01SharkRacer

^^Were you the Nismo edition that was there last night? That's a badass ride!

Yea, that STi was a complete douche. I'm gonna keep a lookout for him next time.

They do most of the ignorant crap as they leave. We're not afraid to tell these people to stop, but it's not like we're gonna get in our cars and chase them down the highway.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:02 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Yep that was me. Thanks!

Well you just keep track of who did what and next time you see them you just tell them to chill. Dunno if that helps or not, but worth a try. There will always be people doing things, there is really no control over it anymore.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:13 AM
G Thizzle

Shark... your intent of your post is crap... first of all if you read the post in this thread that you started it was clearly a club called OptionZ that started this whole fiasco a couple of months back... we clarified that we are not a part of them...

I wasnt there last night but from what i heard there were a couple of TXR members came up to some of our G's and Z's asking them to hear their HKS exhaust and superchargers as they drove off? What is sooooo wrong with that? All i keep hearing about is how the STI's and SRT-4's kept burning out and causing a scene... the only one complaining about the Z's and G's is YOU... you must be on some kind of VQ watch or something but hey... i have a buddy that is a sales manager at gunn nissan... he can hook you up with a nice Z becuz it seems like you want one with all the over observation that you do.... Take care...
Old 08-31-2007, 06:16 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by 01SharkRacer
I'm just bumping this thread AGAIN......well, I bet you can guess what happened AGAIN last night at the same meet.
A few people posted after I stopped reading this thread, and one accused me of "assuming" who it was. I noticed last night the crew had "210VQ" stickers all over their cars, or something of that variation. So am I assuming that there's more crews with "210 and VQ" in their team name?
Again, I KNOW there's more mature 350Z's in town than this group has team members. So I'm not blaming you all, just this group that cant control themselves.

210VQ,
Perhaps you dumb****s didn't get the point the first time. GROW UP!!! Stop peeling out! Stop reving your motors! Stop flooring it everytime you leave!!! No one ****ing cares about your gross display of a mighty ~220whp!
This is the best general meet in town that is basically ricer free. The owners are HAPPY to have us there, and have held car meets since I believe the 1950's. But you guys are gonna ruin it. Most of you are like over 40, so I don't know how you can be so childish. Grow up, or stay home. We do NOT want you there if you're gonna act like children.
WOW those are strong words there my friend. thats my team ur calling out!!!!! nobody floored SH*T when we left and as for the reving of the motors dont ask to hear them then!!!! and i got ur dumb****s, look were not looking for trouble or to bash teams or anything like that. we just keep to ourselves, talk to other groups and so on. ur really mistaking us for a different group or groups from pervious times. thats only our 2nd time out there. so maybe just pay a little more attention on who ur assuming problems with!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:22 AM
SAN DOG 34

First of all, nobody was peeling out like some ricers...2nd of all ur just hating cause u love are cars and maybe crying cause the girls didnt come chill with u instead they were with us...if ur gonna report some foul play get ur facts right!!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:40 AM
01SharkRacer

I know there were other makes doing the same crap, but you guys stand out more with your club stickers on the glass. We can't catch everyone everytime.
I was right there when you douchebags were reving and one of your crew peeled out down the street. Others reported you guys doing stupid **** when you all left. I've got my facts straight, and those stickers said 210 VQ. If you don't like me coming here playing daddy daycare on your team, then tell your teamates to chill the **** out. And don't give me the "someone asked me to rev" excuse. Didn't your daddy ever tell you, "if someone asked you to jump off a cliff, would you?" I'm sure you got that lecture when you were 5, and now here I am giving it to you when you're 40?
Like I said, not everyone was doing it, but it was enough of you to make me come here and let you know to grow the **** up. We don't mind you attending the meets. The more the merrier and you've got clean cars that people like to see, but seriously, we need you guys to keep it quiet and stop burning out.

Last edited by 01SharkRacer; 08-31-2007 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:49 AM
myladyz33

****in losers y is their so much rice in texas? not saying all the cars cuz theres plenty of nice 1's but almost all the pics from meets show chrome rims or big nasty kits and than behavior like this...
Old 08-31-2007, 07:00 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by 01SharkRacer
I know there were other makes doing the same crap, but you guys stand out more with your club stickers on the glass. We can't catch everyone everytime.
I was right there when you douchebags were reving and one of your crew peeled out down the street. Others reported you guys doing stupid **** when you all left. I've got my facts straight, and those stickers said 210 VQ. If you don't like me coming here playing daddy daycare on your team, then tell your teamates to chill the **** out. And don't give me the "someone asked me to rev" excuse. Didn't your daddy ever tell you, "if someone asked you to jump off a cliff, would you?" I'm sure you got that lecture when you were 5, and now here I am giving it to you when you're 40?
Like I said, not everyone was doing it, but it was enough of you to make me come here and let you know to grow the **** up. We don't mind you attending the meets. The more the merrier and you've got clean cars that people like to see, but seriously, we need to guys to keep it quiet and stop burning out.
SEE EVERTHING U WROTE WAS UNDERSTANDABLE UNTILL U HAD TO START CALLING PEOPLE NAMES AND TALKING CRAP AND ITS MR. DOUCHE BAG, U F@G. HOW ABOUT U GROW THE **** UP AND MIND UR OWN BUSINESS!!!! LIKE U STATED " We don't mind you attending the meets. The more the merrier and you've got clean cars that people like to see, but seriously, we need to guys to keep it quiet and stop burning out." WHY COULDN'T U JUST WRITE THAT???? WE WANT TO BE COOL WITH EVERYONE AND JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME, JUST CHILL, BUT AS FOR ME IM NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE CALL OUT MY TEAM ON ASSUMING THAT WERE CAUSING PROBLEMS OR CALL MY TEAM MATES NAMES. SO TO BE THE BIGGER MAN, SORRY "01SharkRacer"
Old 08-31-2007, 07:01 AM
01SharkRacer

You know what. Here, I'll be the bigger man and say this:

I could only see "some" of the cars had the sticker on them. So I won't say everyone in that group was an official member of that team.

However........That group ALL came in together, and ALL lined themselves next to each other. Whether or not they are in your actual team or are just your friends, they still came WITH you. Therefore, I'm still asking you to control your friends.

Quick Reply: Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.