Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 07:10 AM
SAN DOG 34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go $uck urself and get a life....there were also Z's there before we got there so there was a mix of Z's....the next time we go there, make sure u introduce urself....
Old 08-31-2007, 07:15 AM
01SharkRacer

Sure, tell me which car you drive.

There were only two that showed up before your group, and I already mentioned them. The Nismo, and a silver one with sparco seats. They were chill all night long. They were cool.

I'm done here with your adolescent behavior.

Like I said, you guys are welcome to come. Just behave yourselves a little more.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:15 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by 01SharkRacer
You know what. Here, I'll be the bigger man and say this:

I could only see "some" of the cars had the sticker on them. So I won't say everyone in that group was an official member of that team.

However........That group ALL came in together, and ALL lined themselves next to each other. Whether or not they are in your actual team or are just your friends, they still came WITH you. Therefore, I'm still asking you to control your friends.
I WILL HELP CONTROL MY TEAM AS IM SURE THE REST OF MY TEAM MEMBERS WILL ALSO HELP IN DOING THE SAME CAUSE WERE ALL ADULTS BUT I WILL NOT TAKE FAULT FOR NON-TEAM MEMBER DOING. AS FOR "FRIENDS" THEY ARE ADULTS AND CAN VOUCH FOR THEMSELVES BUT I WILL DO MY BEST ON GIVING THEM THE FYI. THANKS
Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by SAN DOG 34
go $uck urself and get a life....there were also Z's there before we got there so there was a mix of Z's....the next time we go there, make sure u introduce urself....
CHILL HOMIE, COME ON NOW. THAT MISUNDERSTANDING WAS YESTERDAY AND WE GAVE OUR SIDE OF THE STORY, SO LETS JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:22 AM
SAN DOG 34

Sure, tell me which car you drive.

There were only two that showed up before your group, and I already mentioned them. The Nismo, and a silver one with sparco seats. They were chill all night long. They were cool.

I'm done here with your adolescent behavior.

Like I said, you guys are welcome to come. Just behave yourselves a little more.
u see avator pic dont u....u act like u just sat there and watched every moved we made...were not the same club that was involved in the big mess out there awhile back, so once again DON'T CALL EVERYBODY OUT BECUASE THAT GOT Z OR A G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:23 AM
01SharkRacer

Originally Posted by importpunisher
I WILL HELP CONTROL MY TEAM AS IM SURE THE REST OF MY TEAM MEMBERS WILL ALSO HELP IN DOING THE SAME CAUSE WERE ALL ADULTS BUT I WILL NOT TAKE FAULT FOR NON-TEAM MEMBER DOING. AS FOR "FRIENDS" THEY ARE ADULTS AND CAN VOUCH FOR THEMSELVES BUT I WILL DO MY BEST ON GIVING THEM THE FYI. THANKS
Understandable. That's all we can hope for. Thanks.

So.....any races this weekend.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:28 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow. Meet drama FTL.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:31 AM
G Thizzle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know what. Here, I'll be the bigger man and say this:

I could only see "some" of the cars had the sticker on them. So I won't say everyone in that group was an official member of that team.

However........That group ALL came in together, and ALL lined themselves next to each other. Whether or not they are in your actual team or are just your friends, they still came WITH you. Therefore, I'm still asking you to control your friends.

UNDERSTANDABLE....
Old 08-31-2007, 07:32 AM
G Thizzle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

u see avator pic dont u....u act like u just sat there and watched every moved we made...were not the same club that was involved in the big mess out there awhile back, so once again DON'T CALL EVERYBODY OUT BECUASE THAT GOT Z OR A G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chill homie...
Old 08-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Ronnie210

Forget that I'm getting tired of getting bashed.....People like to talk of forums but can't say noting in Person,Yeah shark racer I really want to meet you, My name is Ronnie Blue 350z carbon hood LooK 4 ME!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:39 AM
Richy350Z

...no bueno
Old 08-31-2007, 07:40 AM
SAN DOG 34

Originally Posted by Ronnie210
Forget that I'm getting tired of getting bashed.....People like to talk of forums but can't say noting in Person,Yeah shark racer I really want to me you, Look 4 me My name is Ronnie Blue 350z carbon hood LooK 4 ME!!!!
u know i love dogg, but lets just back up like drew and rob said, cause i need to chill too...but to answer ur question, those poeple are called " ONLINE GANGSTAS "
Old 08-31-2007, 07:41 AM
Ronnie210

Hey this shark guy is he the one that drives a tibby???
Old 08-31-2007, 07:43 AM
Ronnie210

I didn't say anything yet except I want to meet him. I want him to tell me to my face that I'm acting a fool! It's very easy to talk behind a computer!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:45 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by Ronnie210
Forget that I'm getting tired of getting bashed.....People like to talk on forums but can't say noting in Person,Yeah shark racer I really want to meet you, My name is Ronnie Blue 350z carbon hood LooK 4 ME!!!!
im on ur side always homie but no need to get personal with the guy. were all adults. let them bash, there just words and a post on a form. we know who and how we are so just let it be. but the "Lets bash/assume on TEAM 210 VQ'Z" is getting kinda old but hey i guess it comes with the territory. chill my man...
Old 08-31-2007, 07:48 AM
Ronnie210

Enough is Enough... Yo shark Racer where are you Chillin this Weekend???
Old 08-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

This is exactly why I don't have a crew....I represent me and my car...that's it.

And for the record, if I see another Z or G at a meet, I park next to them regardless if I know them or not. So parking next to someone is no grounds for association.

In houston we have alot of young bucks doing the same thing....I don't b*tch about it, I move the meet. If it happens again, we rotate spots. Most of the meets I organize don't take place outside. We park our cars and shoot the sh*t, but go inside a restaraunt or bar to drink and talk cars. No sense in standing outside in the heat talking about the same sh*t you would in the AC. TruBluz knows how we do it.....fck the BS....
Old 08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
6MT G-STYLE

Originally Posted by SharkRacer
You're guys were all parked in one line and came in together. There were only 2 Z's that came seperate from them and they were cool. The Nismo and another silver one.
Who cares if some stupid kid asked you to hear your "JDM exhaust". We still don't want any kind of loud attention drawn to the meet!
Did someone ask one of the crew to burn out his G35 as he left?

Sorry bro but your powers of observation are not so keen...in addition to "The Nismo and another silver one"...there was a 1 white and 1 black Z parked up against the wall by the Tai restrnt...in addition to those 2 Z's...there was another brickyard red Z parked in our line as well...

"Did someone ask one of the crew to burn out his G35 as he left?

Are you talking about the red G that took off by itself...solo from the group? Because if you are...then you are talking about me...and I sure as hell did not burn out and floor my car past the meet...prior to my departure I did back out into the street to allow the kid w the 80 something black and red camaro to back out as well so he could leave the B&B...as he did so he lost traction and spun his wheels twice by accident...he did apologize for doing so...so are you assuming that I was peeling out?
I am just asking bro...because I already know your powers of observation are lacking...
Old 08-31-2007, 07:54 AM
importpunisher

Originally Posted by Old School
This is exactly why I don't have a crew....I represent me and my car...that's it.

And for the record, if I see another Z or G at a meet, I park next to them regardless if I know them or not. So parking next to someone is no grounds for association.

In houston we have alot of young bucks doing the same thing....I don't b*tch about it, I move the meet. If it happens again, we rotate spots. Most of the meets I organize don't take place outside. We park our cars and shoot the sh*t, but go inside a restaraunt or bar to drink and talk cars. No sense in standing outside in the heat talking about the same sh*t you would in the AC. TruBluz knows how we do it.....fck the BS....
^+1 we do the same, A/C, drinks, talk but the only reason we were out there is that we got invited to take pic's with some chicks that were going to be there. other then at we were chill'n at a bar.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
SAN DOG 34

^ damn Vic, i know we always count on ur knowledge and such strong words....i love u man....lol...but ur right, this guy just thinks because were all parked over there that any burn out or rev up is done by us automatically...how come i dont hear him getting on his own peeps that are there every week peeling out ( all the WRX & STI ).

Quick Reply: Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.