Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Zilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sad thread.....but glad to see it was sorta resolved.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:33 PM
01SharkRacer

Originally Posted by Zilvia
sad thread.....but glad to see it was sorta resolved.
Oh yea, it really got resolved.

1. A few Z's in a group act foolish.
2. I call out the "group" and ask them to behave on their own board for a second time.
3. But I'm the bad guy and get multiple threatening PM's.

Originally Posted by Ronnie210
...you went there not me, but so be it what happens...happens!
Like I said we will discuss this in person. You should have never called out our Team without all the info, your bad not mine!
You know, I admitted my mistake that I included a few random stragglers that rolled in with your team. But I guess that wasn't a good enough appology for some of your team members. That's fine.
But don't worry 210, I've learned my lesson from before and won't judge you're ENTIRE team because of this childs inability to control his temper.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:31 PM
NS_350GT

Just let it go man, for real. 95% of your post on this forum are on this thread alone. And there all just calling out people and talking about alot of things you dont know about. Just stick to texasracers and let this thread die already.

A mod should just close this thread, because its pointless and is getting nowhere.

Last edited by NS_350GT; 08-31-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Ronnie210

Once again let me say all will be discussed in person!!! I like how you posted my PM'S! Why not post them the way I sent Them?

Name calling can also be construed as childish...you went there not me, but so be it what happens...happens!

Last edited by Ronnie210; 08-31-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:17 PM
ZtoonR

Originally Posted by 01SharkRacer
Oh yea, it really got resolved.

1. A few Z's in a group act foolish.
2. I call out the "group" and ask them to behave on their own board for a second time.
3. But I'm the bad guy and get multiple threatening PM's.

You know, I admitted my mistake that I included a few random stragglers that rolled in with your team. But I guess that wasn't a good enough appology for some of your team members. That's fine.
But don't worry 210, I've learned my lesson from before and won't judge you're ENTIRE team because of this childs inability to control his temper.
I would have back all my friends on this tread and I consider them all great people to chill with. But their right, you speculating on this is not your place to do so. You seem like you are not certified to police what goes on, so stop playing cop, judge, & jury on this site. I think you just are judging them on appearance & the fact that our cars do have a good amount of tourqe doesn't help those with a heavy foot. I am guilty of that myself, so if you see a white Z that chirps, I appoligize in advace if it may cause someone like you to post words like this.

I would prefer the place of business to address any rules, so that way everyone understands why we shouldn't do things. I would have to say I knew just about every G or Z there, except yours, why is that? In fact, did you even bring it or you just don't like guys with Japanese cars with Japanese parts and acuse them of being ricers. Man, I think your a nice guy for watching-out, but try to word thing so they don't sound offensive to others.

LaterZ

Last edited by ZtoonR; 09-01-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
miloz31

Can't we all get along
Old 09-04-2007, 05:56 AM
01SharkRacer

Originally Posted by ZtoonR
I would prefer the place of business to address any rules, so that way everyone understands why we shouldn't do things.
Do you honestly need to be told not to litter, burnout, or rev your motors in public or place near a residential area?
The business should not and does NOT need to cater to every new person that comes in the lot, only to tell them obvious rules like that. Those rules go without saying...period!
They are inside cooking food and serving people. They run a Diner, not a car show. Like I said, they are dong this for YOU. The least you can do is respect their property by not annoying their local neighborhood and littering the place.

As for being a qualified officer, the meet was started by a few people on TXR and they're asking for our help to police everyone. Even yours. It's a community effort. If you can continue to come to the meet and help keep the peace, then great, but if some of you only want to come and disobey common courtesy, then please find another meet.
If you want to discuss this with the people that started the meet, then post in this thread: http://www.texasracers.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19617
Old 09-04-2007, 06:46 AM
miloz31

Do you honestly need to be told not to litter, burnout, or rev your motors in public or place near a residential area?
The business should not and does NOT need to cater to every new person that comes in the lot, only to tell them obvious rules like that. Those rules go without saying...period!
They are inside cooking food and serving people. They run a Diner, not a car show. Like I said, they are dong this for YOU. The least you can do is respect their property by not annoying their local neighborhood and littering the place.

As for being a qualified officer, the meet was started by a few people on TXR and they're asking for our help to police everyone. Even yours. It's a community effort. If you can continue to come to the meet and help keep the peace, then great, but if some of you only want to come and disobey common courtesy, then please find another meet.
If you want to discuss this with the people that started the meet, then post in this thread: http://www.texasracers.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19617

Any pixs of your T67 300zx? How laggy is it and is it a DBB turbocharger?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:42 AM
01SharkRacer

Sorry, it's scattered all over the ground in my garage. Getting full forged rebuild. But I'm working as fast as I can on it.....which doesn't say much.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:47 AM
miloz31

Sorry, it's scattered all over the ground in my garage. Getting full forged rebuild. But I'm working as fast as I can on it.....which doesn't say much.

Interesting.........I'm assuming its a Z31? Any pixs of the Z at all and what kind engine mangement will you be using? Also are you going with a custom exhaust manifold?
Old 09-04-2007, 10:28 AM
01SharkRacer

No recent pics. The T67 should fit in the stock location. I'm gonna go with a standalone, maybe a Haltech. I'm tired of waiting on the Nistune or whatever it is. Even so, it still seems like a bandaid and unrefined.
I have a PRS4 standalone in my Tib which is cheap as hell and easy to tune, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles a Haltech does.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM
miloz31

No recent pics. The T67 should fit in the stock location. I'm gonna go with a standalone, maybe a Haltech. I'm tired of waiting on the Nistune or whatever it is. Even so, it still seems like a bandaid and unrefined.
I have a PRS4 standalone in my Tib which is cheap as hell and easy to tune, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles a Haltech does.

I pretty sure you'll have a real hard time installing a T67 in the stock location with stock exhaust manifold. I've had a T4(60-1) Turbo and had clearance issue with the Dp hitting the steering shaft. Also the compressor housing was less then 1/8" froom hitting the steering rack. Post any pixs of your Z........kinda curious.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:04 AM
01SharkRacer

Hmmm, everyone at Z31p... say that it will fit fine.
I bought a tight radius 3" curve to turn the dp short enough to clear. The 67 still uses the T3 exhaust, so it should be fine back there.
If I can't get it to fit, then I have no problem waiting a bit longer while I get a manifold made locally. Would be nice to have it mounted above the motor. Hell, I might do this anyways.

Bought it for $300 with a blown motor: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/DSCN0659.jpg
As far as I've gotten with the motor, which isn't far at all: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...hinedBlock.jpg
Like I said, the shop f-ed up the crank and I can't find another for less than $100.
FAL's: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...x/DSC01281.jpg
Wiseco's: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...x/DSC01277.jpg
ARP's
Defi's going in center console: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...controller.jpg
Custom fuel rails
Aeromotive regulator
Poly mounts
Old 09-05-2007, 05:29 AM
miloz31

That is the same piston set I have on my vg30et and I went with Z32TT rods. So is the gray Z31 your parts car or is the project car? Do you have a LSD for sale?
Old 09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
VENOMSZ

asshattery...