Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 08:03 AM
01SharkRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now you guys are really being childish. Nit picking every little detail to hide the fact that the GROUP IN THE FRONT THAT LINED UP TOGETHER were the ones causing the trouble. I don't care about anyone else, so don't change the subject.
Another issue just came up also. That same group left a bunch of trash around the area. That means that ONE guy had to pick it all up after they all left together. It's sad that this guy starts the meet up for everyone so you can have a nice LEGAL spot to chill, but make him pick up the trash behind you.

You know me, and I know how to spot you. If you want to physically threaten me like we're still in grade school, then so be it. Just adds to the horrible reputation that your group already built.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:05 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure guys why this always seems to happen but let it go!

Everyone I met from 210VQ are nice guys. Unless you actually saw the car that caused the problem by burning out with the sticker on the side and know exactly what car, then I would not blame the group. This causes way way too many problems.

Everyone please just act like adults and blow this off. Shark, let it go please.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:07 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Shark, how do you know they actually left the trash there? Many people were walking around those cars and not just the owners. They could have done it also and your putting the blame on those owners of those cars.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:07 AM
01SharkRacer

If you'd like to narrow down one of the guys revving, then it was a 5' tall asian dude. Does that help?
Yes, there were a bunch of guys there that probably asked him to do it, but still....
Old 08-31-2007, 08:19 AM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by SAN DOG 34
u see avator pic dont u....u act like u just sat there and watched every moved we made...were not the same club that was involved in the big mess out there awhile back, so once again DON'T CALL EVERYBODY OUT BECUASE THAT GOT Z OR A G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not making fun of you or anything, but if you would like to be taken more seriously then just watch the grammer. "u see avator pic" "watched every moved" "because that got z or g" really makes no sense and actually hurts your case. Spelling is not really a must so you can get away with that. Contsructive criticism, just trying to help you out
Old 08-31-2007, 08:21 AM
NS_350GT

Originally Posted by 01SharkRacer
If you'd like to narrow down one of the guys revving, then it was a 5' tall asian dude. Does that help?
Yes, there were a bunch of guys there that probably asked him to do it, but still....

^^Yes it does, he has a stage 4 stillen supercharger and he was asked to rev it so the crowd around him could here it. Thats it, he wasnt doing it to show off or anything.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:23 AM
importpunisher

Now you guys are really being childish. Nit picking every little detail to hide the fact that the GROUP IN THE FRONT THAT LINED UP TOGETHER were the ones causing the trouble. I don't care about anyone else, so don't change the subject.
Another issue just came up also. That same group left a bunch of trash around the area. That means that ONE guy had to pick it all up after they all left together. It's sad that this guy starts the meet up for everyone so you can have a nice LEGAL spot to chill, but make him pick up the trash behind you.

You know me, and I know how to spot you. If you want to physically threaten me like we're still in grade school, then so be it. Just adds to the horrible reputation that your group already built.
look, please do not post back to any team 210 vq'z post that affends u. i'll call them and tell them to back off and chill. no trouble is wanted or needed but please dont accuse us for every little detail that happened and we DIDN'T GIVE OURSELF A HORRIBLE REPUTATION, IT WAS BUILT ON ASSUMING!!!! SO ONCE AGAIN THANKS.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:24 AM
01SharkRacer

Alright, but like I said, the owner of the place doesn't like that, and neither does the Alamo Heights area. There are houses right behind the building. Their complaints are what caused the BNB meet to stop a while back. They got tired of the revving, and the burnouts.
I know everyone wanted to hear his motor, that's cool. But is it worth getting the meet shut down over?

Last edited by 01SharkRacer; 08-31-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:25 AM
importpunisher

YES IT DOES AND HE DOES NOT HAVE A "TEAM 210 VQ'Z" STICKER ON HIS CAR!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:27 AM
01SharkRacer

Originally Posted by importpunisher
look, please do not post back to any team 210 vq'z post that affends u. i'll call them and tell them to back off and chill. no trouble is wanted or needed but please dont accuse us for every little detail that happened and we DIDN'T GIVE OURSELF A HORRIBLE REPUTATION, IT WAS BUILT ON ASSUMING!!!! SO ONCE AGAIN THANKS.
I already mentioned that I retracted my statement against your team. We just saw the large group come in and some of them had your logo. I understand that you could have had some pre-meet and your team met up with some nobodies, and then cruised to BNB together. We'll lay off on the team bashing.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:30 AM
01SharkRacer

What can I say, I like their burgers and chopped BBQ sandwiches there. I can't help but be a little protective of the meet.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:44 AM
NS_350GT

^^No problem
Old 08-31-2007, 10:18 AM
z33allme

Man I am glad that I don't roll out to spots like this!!! This is way I am gonna roll SOLO!!! Way to much drama between peps...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Old School
In houston we have alot of young bucks doing the same thing....I don't b*tch about it, I move the meet. If it happens again, we rotate spots. Most of the meets I organize don't take place outside. We park our cars and shoot the sh*t, but go inside a restaraunt or bar to drink and talk cars. No sense in standing outside in the heat talking about the same sh*t you would in the AC. TruBluz knows how we do it.....fck the BS....
+1 Shoe show FTW.

VO(knows how you guys do it also)
Old 08-31-2007, 10:30 AM
01SharkRacer

In houston we have alot of young bucks doing the same thing....I don't b*tch about it, I move the meet. If it happens again, we rotate spots.
I know this sounds like a logical idea in theory and works very well. But it just can't apply to this peticular spot. The Bun N Barrel has been open to car enthusiasts for 55 years!!! They've always welcomed responsible hotrodders. It's not some make-shift spot of the week at the local shopping mall lot or Long John Silvers.
IDK if you understand what I'm getting at, but we're not gonna let some ricers kick us out of our own meet and historical location.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:39 AM
SAN DOG 34

^ hope u aint calling us ricers!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 PM
serg

glad we got all this settled..... don't like to see this. I think everyones ultimate goal is to learn more when it comes to our cars

Last edited by serg; 08-31-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:09 PM
TruBluZ

TruBluz knows how we do it.....fck the BS....
I don't know what you are talking about. We need to get another meet setup soon.

And drama is a BIG NO NO. Keep it civil and ASK people to stop doing stupid stuff. If you come off acting hard, the other side will do the same. Nothing gets solved this way. If you really want the people causing the problems to stop, have the police patrol around the meet. One of our most popular meets here has a cop presence all the time. This limits the childish acts. And when someone wants to do something stupid, they get taken care of by the proper people.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
serg

Originally Posted by TruBluZ
I don't know what you are talking about. We need to get another meet setup soon.

And drama is a BIG NO NO. Keep it civil and ASK people to stop doing stupid stuff. If you come off acting hard, the other side will do the same. Nothing gets solved this way. If you really want the people causing the problems to stop, have the police patrol around the meet. One of our most popular meets here has a cop presence all the time. This limits the childish acts. And when someone wants to do something stupid, they get taken care of by the proper people.
Great point... Thanks for the good insight TruBluZ.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:08 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by TruBluZ

+1 on the police. This is why Planet Zero meets always flow so smooth. If anyone gets out of hand, the police arrest them on the spot. Remember that kid that was doing spin outs in the parking lot awhile back? Authorities arrested him on the spot and impounded his vehicle. Kid was driving without a license and had a bag of marijuana as well.

Quick Reply: Z Meet last night. Everyone needs to see this.