Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[DFW]: DFW's Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 12:24 PM
bluz370

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol no.. that is a girl I am "talking" to.. kind of. the one that is a facebook creeper is a little blonde. hahah maybe ill bring the brunette to the next imported meet or something

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
Is this the same girl as this one?
https://my350z.com/forum/8284822-post2704.html

If so, rofl @ you talking about her being crazy but posting her picture in "my gf" thread. Either way, Can I hang out with you?

I still haven't even seen your car, even though you're only a city over and as many times as others have spotted you.

I read too many spacer and mrev threads to not be able to tell a difference by looking at the plenum.

It must be nice to have a "not as old" car. My engine is still going strong as hell, though.

The filters themselves should be made of same material and design, just different height. I would assume that since there's more surface area (more filter), it should filter more and/or for longer, but real life doesn't always follow logic.

But, I get free oil changes for life anyway, so it doesn't matter for me.

It doesn't have to be strictly 04 Accord. It can be any year Accord as long as it's the same generation as the 04, so 03-07.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:20 PM
quakerroatmeal

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bluz370
lol no.. that is a girl I am "talking" to.. kind of. the one that is a facebook creeper is a little blonde. hahah maybe ill bring the brunette to the next imported meet or something
She want's to be in relationship with the 370z is what she means! Don't fall for it
Old 04-09-2010, 01:28 PM
bluz370

hahah she actually hasnt seen that.. yesterday I picked her up in my brothers car.

Anyone going to Import Faceoff on sunday? i think me and courtney (chick in photo) may head out there
Old 04-09-2010, 02:04 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by bluz370
hahah she actually hasnt seen that.. yesterday I picked her up in my brothers car.

Anyone going to Import Faceoff on sunday? i think me and courtney (chick in photo) may head out there

Blue Dude...set me up with the Blonde !
Old 04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
FishBrownie

Originally Posted by FishBrownie
I knew this day would come. It was only a matter of time. I found a 1" long tear in my top. I guess the harsh winter here in Lincoln did it in and it probably tore when I lowered it the other day. Time to start saving for that new top. Now I get to ditch the dark blue and go black.
Here is the little fugger. I may have to go all "there, I fixed it" and put some sort of patch on it soon before it tears more, or before it rains. I can't patch it from the inside, I don't think, since it is right below the protective tape on the inside.
Attached Thumbnails DFW's Lounge-04-09-10_1813.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Squeaky350

are there any sprint techs on this forum or any people that know people. I need help with a sprint issue.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Uchiha_

Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
Tomorrow the 10th is the drift event!
[url]

The autoX is 24th...
[url]

-J
I thought the 24th was going to be on a weekday but I guess I was wrong. If I do go I'm going to be really tired since I work on nights.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:11 PM
quakerroatmeal

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Anybody in Arlington want to let me borrow there brake light switch? I need to check to see if it's the reason I'm having some problems.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:20 PM
FishBrownie

<-------(enters the lounge to sweep up all the crickets)
Old 04-11-2010, 04:33 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Sup DFW ?

I hope all you Autocross / Drifters had a great time in MW.

Acid sounded like he was on cloud 9....good for you.

I'm just glad nobody got hurt or had any major issues with their rides.

Someday...and I say that optimistically....that I will get to an event before I leave this earth.

But I will have to be a passenger / cheerleader as I am AT and cannot Drift.

Autocross might be different....so there is a chance.

I spent all almost all weekend taking the Motorcycle Safety course now required to get a license to ride a Motorbike.....I actually enjoyed the class and the people in it. I just want to do things the right way out here in TX, so I sucked it up and did the weekend ( 8-5 Sat --7-2 Sun ) . We all finished a little early this afternoon and got home to clean the bike and go for a ride.
I learned a lot from this and hope others will do the same.....because when you think about your safety and how such a small amount of time a weekend really is to keep you alive ! ......then you'll be very grateful that there are the same people around you that have the same experience & training that you had, wouldn't that be awesome ! But the truth is, that most Drivers & people out there haven't been trained properly.

My long reason for this post is to express the fact that whether your in a car or on a bike...the rules and training should still be the same....SAFETY FIRST !
I know that I am much older than most of you on this site, so I hope that you all will take a minute to evaluate your senses & skill level the next time you think you are the BOMB ! ....... because in reality....you can actually be a bomb !

Please just drive safely & keep your Emotions and Ego in check.......otherwise you could be getting checked in at the Morgue !

I Love you all like a brother & sister....so doo the right thing !
Old 04-11-2010, 04:34 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Dude your telling me, the forums have been dead!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:51 PM
BeeAyche

Originally Posted by fithamoto
Sup DFW ?

Someday...and I say that optimistically....that I will get to an event before I leave this earth.

I spent all almost all weekend taking the Motorcycle Safety course now required to get a license to ride a Motorbike.....I actually enjoyed the class and the people in it. I just want to do things the right way out here in TX, so I sucked it up and did the weekend ( 8-5 Sat --7-2 Sun ) . We all finished a little early this afternoon and got home to clean the bike and go for a ride.
I learned a lot from this and hope others will do the same.....because when you think about your safety and how such a small amount of time a weekend really is to keep you alive ! ......then you'll be very grateful that there are the same people around you that have the same experience & training that you had, wouldn't that be awesome ! But the truth is, that most Drivers & people out there haven't been trained properly.

My long reason for this post is to express the fact that whether your in a car or on a bike...the rules and training should still be the same....SAFETY FIRST !
I know that I am much older than most of you on this site, so I hope that you all will take a minute to evaluate your senses & skill level the next time you think you are the BOMB ! ....... because in reality....you can actually be a bomb !

Please just drive safely & keep your Emotions and Ego in check.......otherwise you could be getting checked in at the Morgue !

Holy Speech Martin Luther lol.. Where did you take your course, ive been looking for a one, but i dont know anyone that has attended one.. I want to try for my Motorbike License So i can get one for my bday in May

Did anyone go out to the Nos Meet at Dallas Raceway today?
Old 04-11-2010, 08:52 PM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by fithamoto
Sup DFW ?

*TRUTH.................

dammn good post...
Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 AM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
*TRUTH.................

dammn good post...

Thanks Jason....all you guys friendship means a lot to me, and I hope to you as well.

Originally Posted by BeeAyche
Holy Speech Martin Luther lol.. Where did you take your course, ive been looking for a one, but i dont know anyone that has attended one.. I want to try for my Motorbike License So i can get one for my bday in May
BeeAyche, go here for a really good instruction course. I took mine is Southlake because they moved the one in Flower Mound because of construction.

http://www.weridesafe.com/number1.asp

Try to sign up for a class instructor named Mike Mills....he was very awesome and cool attitude also.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:44 AM
BeeAyche

SWEET!!! Prolly gonna try for this weekend!!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 AM
bluz370

Originally Posted by BeeAyche

Did anyone go out to the Nos Meet at Dallas Raceway today?
i WENt to the meet.. it was pretty good.. I have some pictures I will upload later.. TONS of hondas and FWD cars.. and a few really nice ones.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
BeeAyche

Yes a load of FWD!!!! , I didnt stay long tho, left at around 3.. kinda disappointed i didnt get to see your 370..
Old 04-12-2010, 12:59 PM
bluz370

ahhh i was parked RIGHT next to the jotech trailer.. I dont know how you missed me i was the only Mblue 370 out there! was your 350 out there? which one do you drive
Old 04-12-2010, 01:05 PM
ImportedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Quick check/teaser!!!!!

Who would pay $15 to go to a car show that is benefiting a local hospital for children.
For coming out you get a $5 gift card from me. (usable on ANY purchase)
Trophies
Cash Prizes
Live music (possible big name bands)
TONS of FREE Stuff from all of our sponsors
Did I mention that this is going to be in conjunction with CCM?
OOO Yeah and last part, it is at The American Airlines Center!!!!
(sometime in July)

That is all you get for now, BUT who would be interested?

PS I will need some volunteer staff for this event, PM me if you are interested.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:14 PM
bluz370

I might be down to help out if my schedule is free... Here is some pics from IFo..

token picture of my own car

and just for fun the random brunette I have been talking to. the blonde is her friend.. and isnt as attractive in person lol

Quick Reply: [DFW]: DFW's Lounge