Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cdoxp800
Heck, I would just like to see it. Maybe soon
Maybe you will.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Thanks. Pulled the trigger. Not sure how this relicense fee works logisiticly. I assume I need to contact Uprev when I receive the items, arrange for payment and then wait for Uprev to transfer the license and send the 3 off the shelf reflashes?

Anyone in particular I should contact at Uprev?

Again thanks for the help here.
rich@uprev.com

Contacted but haven't received a reply. It's on it's way to me and just wanted to have the right procedure to handle the relicense/swapping for the appropiate year/model base maps etc..

Thanks
Old 08-20-2008, 02:17 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
rich@uprev.com

Contacted but haven't received a reply. It's on it's way to me and just wanted to have the right procedure to handle the relicense/swapping for the appropiate year/model base maps etc..

Thanks

Ack, sorry about that, answered!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:05 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so whats the deal with this, is it out yet and how much, also i have cruise and for some reason after i adjusted my clutch the cruise doesn't work, the light turns on when i turn it on but can't get it to work , idk, will this be a problem switching through the maps?, i mean i don't think it has anything to do with something being wrong with the cruise buttons, i have heard something about an adjustment with the clutch has to be rigth so i have to look into that. 03 touring
Old 08-20-2008, 07:27 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
so whats the deal with this, is it out yet and how much, also i have cruise and for some reason after i adjusted my clutch the cruise doesn't work, the light turns on when i turn it on but can't get it to work , idk, will this be a problem switching through the maps?, i mean i don't think it has anything to do with something being wrong with the cruise buttons, i have heard something about an adjustment with the clutch has to be rigth so i have to look into that. 03 touring

Sounds like you have a faulty clutch switch, can you start the car without pushing the peddle?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
RedondoG

no he adjusted the clutch to far down so it's not making the cruise control switch.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
billybrun

Originally Posted by RedondoG
no he adjusted the clutch to far down so it's not making the cruise control switch.
Yup, just loosen the jamnut and disconnect the upper switch, which is the cruise control switch, then adjust it down (screw it in) until it touches the pedal again. This is the switch that disengages the cruise control when you hit the clutch. The lower switch is just for starting the car.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:41 AM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so the clutch needs to be adjusted higher?, please explain. It is a act clutch and was adjusted to be lower by the previous owner, where can i find pics of this? and what upper switch? thanks for the feedback
Old 08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

So if I never upgrade, I get support from you guys forever? That'll do!!!

hehe j/k I think I'm all set - your product and support rocks!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:39 PM
cdoxp800

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UpRev
Maybe you will.
Well keep up the Great work on it. We all thank your group.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:41 PM
UpRev
Banned

Just an update. Batching cables to be processed. Have two developers here pounding away at keyboards. Website guy came by yesterday to hammer out some graphics. Talking with a few new Pro Tuners to help support you guys better. Things are way busier than is comfortable but should be moving towards our goal here shortly.

I for one can't wait for 2.0 to be released and to move to the next project, HR and 08 support. I will however be taking weekends off again soon :-P
Old 08-24-2008, 02:34 PM
BakaN20

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

I can't wait to see what you guys will have and where you will be at in a year, I'm leaving for iraq, so you know what that means, money to mod the Z! lol. First tour was to buy the Z, second tour is to make it crazy. Btw, you guys have military discounts? Doesn't hurt to ask
Old 08-24-2008, 02:44 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by 3kgtslflip
I can't wait to see what you guys will have and where you will be at in a year, I'm leaving for iraq, so you know what that means, money to mod the Z! lol. First tour was to buy the Z, second tour is to make it crazy. Btw, you guys have military discounts? Doesn't hurt to ask
We have space to store your car while we work on it. Just keep sending the hazard pay checks to us. Be safe over there.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:20 AM
UpRev
Banned

New cable firmware to support 2.0 is done, working on installers for 2.0. Trying to clean it up so that it makes sense this time, like installing the drivers direct from the CD without having to use the Windows hardware wizard.

One thing the 2.0 will need is to have all the older versions of the software removed, some of our beta testers have been getting some odd errors if they left a previous build on the system even if they moved it to a different folder. Not sure why, but sure that removing them fixes it.

Hopefully the Beta Testers will all get on board for a last round of beating up the software, the new updates should be on the Beta site tonight before we leave. If we have good feedback from that then the new website is all that is holding us up.

Also I'm going to announce an e-mail address once the new website is up for people that bought the cable previous to July 1st 2008 to sign up for Osiris End User Tuning. I guess that would make you the Gamma testers? Before the product goes Delta? hah, lack of sleep is making me weird.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:09 PM
sloppymax

Just to clarify, do new buyers have to go the end-user tuning route or is the E-tuning still available for those people without qualified shops nearby?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:35 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by sloppymax
Just to clarify, do new buyers have to go the end-user tuning route or is the E-tuning still available for those people without qualified shops nearby?
Yes you'll still be able to purchase the standard Osiris system that we've been selling for over a year and has been so popular.

This is what we've decided on for the various versions of Osiris, Cipher, eTune, and our CAN BUSS adapter so far, these may change slightly in terminology before we release it in final form.

Osiris Flash Service mail-in or over the counter flash update for your vehicle.
Osiris Standard package including Cipher and 3 free eTunes.
Osiris Tuner for the end user that wants more control and has the knowledge and ability to tune their own vehicle.
Osiris Pro special extended use software for our Pro Tuners, OEM, and Race teams.
Cipher Data Logging and Diagnostic tool.
eTune e-mail Tune service for Standard and Tuner customers.
CAN BUSS Adapter For cars that don’t have CAN BUS wired to their OBDII port, for use with Osiris Full Version.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:45 PM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UpRev
Osiris Standard package including Cipher and 3 free eTunes.
How much will eTunes be after the first 3?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:49 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by 350Zenophile
How much will eTunes be after the first 3?
$50 each

That information is through us directly, Pro Tuners have been cautioned to use our pricing as a guide for that service, but they are free to charge what they want.

Obviously a Pro Tuner can create custom flashes and they can charge for their expertise, often a sngle flash may take dozens of hours of back to back testing and adjustment. A number of our Pro Tuners are already offering custom flashes using Osiris, but expect there to be more available soon.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

When you buy the Cipher and Osiris, does both programs come on the Osiris disk or are you supposed to get one for the Cipher and another that thas the Osiris software?

Quick Reply: Osiris from Uprev