Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buyer Beware!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:41 PM
SV1098

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by colin8868
To be honest I dont think the OP should have to call chargespeed, He bought the bumper from you guys, He should do all his communicating through you guys and you guys should be dealing with chargespeed if your going to sell there products and then as soon as a complaint comes in about the product you divert the problem back to chargespeed and say call them it's not our problem we just sell the product. You sold a faulty bumper, the proper process would of been to say yeah ok i understand your not happy with the bumper we will give you a refund and then the OP sends the bumper back and then you deal directly with chargespeed in getting your money back or a new bumper.
THANK YOU!
I couldnt have sent him any more photos of this bumper from every dam angle there could be. In some places you can glass and use resin. Or even shave. But the way this is: you CANT shave or glass! Stick by the product you clame to sell. If your not willing to--dont call yourself a business!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:48 PM
colin8868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SV1098
THANK YOU!
I couldnt have sent him any more photos of this bumper from every dam angle there could be. In some places you can glass and use resin. Or even shave. But the way this is: you CANT shave or glass! Stick by the product you clame to sell. If your not willing to--dont call yourself a business!
NP i know how hard it is battling with companies to get your money back try doing it with ****ing premier fitness they charged me 2000 bucks I never used there gym a day in my life!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:58 PM
lil_will

Watching for resolution.
Good luck OP.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:10 PM
StrafeAuto
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SV1098
Robert,
You sold a product that is in most cases garbage. As of right now Chargespeed is checking the numbers on the bumper that you sold me. From there they will resolve the matter.
On to you: Sold a product that in most cases is trash. You received about 15 photos of this bumper from me that were taken by the shop. No amount of modification will have this sitting right on the car.
When I contacted you to let you know, your response was that you would contact Chargespeed. From there you did nothing but pass on a phone number. Are you actually runing a business or just post on the forums that you are an actual business. This bumper could have been purchased from Vivid for less than what you charged me for it. The real kicker: they stand by what they sell. You on the other hand are looking to pass the buck off to chargespeed.
In the end: you lose a customer, and put doubt in the minds of others on this forum. To think twice before they buy anything from you.
Flame the thread now. I wont bother reading it any longer..
So you are telling me that ChargeSpeed is handling the issue as they said they would.

So then making this thread was completely pointless as you are being taken care of?

I'm not trying to pass the buck off to ChargeSpeed whatsoever, I'm trying to get answers as to why your bumper is not fitting properly, and resolve this issue so that you can be satisfied with your purchase.

You still have not answered my question.

Despite your constant flaming and bashing, I'm doing everything I can to make sure you are taken care of and you have a bumper that fits up to your car, as well as George is.

What page is ChargeSpeed on and we aren't?

So the statement I highlighted, you said in most cases is trash? How is it that out of the 80 some odd bumpers they have sold, none have had the fitment issues you are having?

Please explain.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
HDPDZO6

Strafe admits to being the broker for Chargespeed, but apparently that only works one way.

This sounds very familiar to the numerous CarbonLtd threads...

Strafe:

The customer purchased from you, not Chargespeed. The relationship is with you and the customer. You already indicated the manufacturer is not going to listen to the OP (as they indicated the cause has to be from body/frame damage, without even seeing the piece).

OP:

This is the reason I would be leery about buying from these types of companies. They are happy to take your money but won't hesitate to pass the buck back to the manufacturer when you don't get what you paid for.

Btw, before someone indicates I don't know about businesses... I own a business. A business where we value our customers.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HDPDZO6
Strafe admits to being the broker for Chargespeed, but apparently that only works one way.

This sounds very familiar to the numerous CarbonLtd threads...

Strafe:

The customer purchased from you, not Chargespeed. The relationship is with you and the customer. You already indicated the manufacturer is not going to listen to the OP (as they indicated the cause has to be from body/frame damage, without even seeing the piece).

OP:

This is the reason I would be leery about buying from these types of companies. They are happy to take your money but won't hesitate to pass the buck back to the manufacturer when you don't get what you paid for.

Btw, before someone indicates I don't know about businesses... I own a business. A business where we value our customers.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:14 PM
StrafeAuto
Vendor - Former Vendor

You have failed to realize what I posted earlier.

I have no problem refunding the purchase if ChargeSpeed does in fact deem the bumper defective.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by StrafeAuto
You have failed to realize what I posted earlier.

I have no problem refunding the purchase if ChargeSpeed does in fact deem the bumper defective.
You have seen the pictures. Chargespeed has not. In your opinion, is the fitment issue a manufacturers defect or body shop error?
Old 03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
StrafeAuto
Vendor - Former Vendor

You have seen the pictures. Chargespeed has not. In your opinion, is the fitment issue a manufacturers defect or body shop error?
I forwarded these pictures to ChargeSpeed, they have seen them.

In my honest opinion, I cannot really tell at this point. Its just odd how every other customer that ChargeSpeed has sold this bumper to never once complained about fitment and then all of a sudden one person has a fitment issue.

It is an AUTHENTIC BUMPER, all badges and logos are present.

I have not misrepresented the product in any way, shape or form. Nor have I ignored the buyer.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:57 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

strafe has better customer service then i would. After me trying to help OP and he just jumped to conclusions start this thread trying to bash Strafe without even giving it a few days to c whats gonna happen, Id tell him to GFU
Old 03-25-2010, 06:07 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by StrafeAuto
Its just odd how every other customer that ChargeSpeed has sold this bumper to never once complained about fitment and then all of a sudden one person has a fitment issue.
Can you name a single company out there which has never made a defective product?
Old 03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Can you name a single company out there which has never made a defective product?
Honda
Old 03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
brady

OP paid $1k for a bumper. It doesn't fit. Complained to the reseller. The only part that is missing is where the reseller does an RMA and gets a new bumper out to replace the defective product.

It really shouldn't go any other way.

I've bought sour milk before but never had to go to the cow for a new quart.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:25 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

well if u did go to the cow and she said moooo moooo mooo which means iv sold 80 other glasses of milk and u r the only whiny b1tch coming back complaining i would make u prove it also
Old 03-25-2010, 06:35 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by brady
OP paid $1k for a bumper. It doesn't fit. Complained to the reseller. The only part that is missing is where the reseller does an RMA and gets a new bumper out to replace the defective product.

It really shouldn't go any other way.

I've bought sour milk before but never had to go to the cow for a new quart.
lmaooo so true, Just by reading all of this I can tell that these guys from strafe do not know how to run a business, since Ive been running my dad's business for 2 years now theres one thing you need to know, the most important thing about running a business is that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT!! Like for example i run a vending business guys come up to me and say hey I lost 5 bucks in the machine and I look in the machine and theres nothing in it, I know the guy has lied to me but I'm not going to argue with him or make something big out of it and potentialy loose business to me 5 bucks is worth giving up to not have him complain to other employees and I end up loosing more money or the call all together. It's the same in Strafes situation, all they have to do is return the OP's money and none of this would of exsisted. But now the OP has let the rest of the forums know about this and instead of strafe returning the OPs money and not loosing any money have probably lost potential business because of this, I would not buy from them after this thats for sure. just a business tip
Old 03-25-2010, 06:39 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Originally Posted by colin8868
lmaooo so true, Just by reading all of this I can tell that these guys from strafe do not know how to run a business, since Ive been running my dad's business for 2 years now theres one thing you need to know, the most important thing about running a business is that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT!! Like for example i run a vending business guys come up to me and say hey I lost 5 bucks in the machine and I look in the machine and theres nothing in it, I know the guy has lied to me but I'm not going to argue with him or make something big out of it and potentialy loose business to me 5 bucks is worth giving up to not have him complain to other employees and I end up loosing more money or the call all together. It's the same in Strafes situation, all they have to do is return the OP's money and none of this would of exsisted. But now the OP has let the rest of the forums know about this and instead of strafe returning the OPs money and not loosing any money have probably lost potential business because of this, I would not buy from them after this thats for sure. just a business tip
congrats on running ur dads business haha the bolded sentence above in my industry we call u the b1tch. Iv been in sales and Customer service and let me tell u sumthing slick THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT
Old 03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

this stuff is cooking now
Old 03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
congrats on running ur dads business haha the bolded sentence above in my industry we call u the b1tch. Iv been in sales and Customer service and let me tell u sumthing slick THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT
lmao you can be in sales doesn't mean your doing good
Old 03-25-2010, 06:42 PM
cliffrlp

I don't know how this has turned into people attacking people.

Two views here...One view is the OP should have went to Chargespeed themselves and taken Strafe out. The second view is the OP DEALT with Strafe...so why shouldn't OP be able to go back to Strafe?

So, LET'S say Chargespeed says "We fukced up, here is a new bumper" ... Since the OP did the work, made the calls, got the exchange done...should Strafe pay back the profits they made? I mean seriously...the customer isn't always right, but sometimes biting the bullet is just good business. I know I now have two reasons not to buy from Strafe.

Doesn't matter what anyone else on here says because OP is the one that now has to deal with Chargespeed and Strafe gets to walk away feeling like a great business because they gave a phone number to this guy?! If the OP gets a RMA from Chargespeed...why couldn't Strafe? Why didn't Strafe do what it could to make the customers transaction as easy and seamless as possible?

Last edited by cliffrlp; 03-25-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM
colin8868

I just dont know why these guys are calling this guy a ***** for complaining, you act like if you spent 1000 bucks and the product turned out different from described you wouldn't complain you would just shrug your shoulders and move on, yeah right unless your a ****ing millionare, hes just not happy with fitment and wants a refund how does that make you a *****, your the ***** for not speaking up and saying something.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware!