Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how long do you wait to pull over. (police)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 07:49 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude you are scaring me, especially that long detailed PM you just sent me. You need help man!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:10 PM
zmespeed

lol

sorry

im getting all help i need

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-12-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:15 PM
afro561

but whats if this is after you
Old 02-12-2005, 09:24 PM
zmespeed

ill beat it trust me
those lights cause to much drag ill take it in the long straits
Old 02-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Risk

Originally posted by Zcool
This has got to be the dumbest thread that I've seen on this forum and there have been some dumb ones. Go ahead and put some of these ideas into practice and I'll be watching you on a reality TV show about police chases. And we all know how those end.
LOL.....thats what I was thinking too. They might even be as famous as the guy who stole the tank in San Diego. All of those "wildest police chases" compilations have the tank and the vette crashing into the back of the semi.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:55 PM
zmespeed

have you guys ever seen getaway in stockholm. thats the kind of stuff im talking about. download the movie form limewire.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:33 AM
zmespeed

Originally posted by zand02max
Dude you are scaring me, especially that long detailed PM you just sent me. You need help man!
dude are you realy a cop our did you just put that in there after i pm'd you
Old 02-13-2005, 03:21 AM
skank-a-holic

Originally posted by zmespeed
no this is not the ressone im so fair away form it.
but good guess. the worst thing i ever did was have an suv cop try to keep up with me on a slippery country road. the next day i saw the same car at the local body shop, looked like it had a little date with a tree. hehe i admit i do have issues with police now. my car is a rolling fortress against them.
some times i film my late night drives and im just waiting until i get one of my adventures on film

Old 02-13-2005, 05:27 AM
zmespeed

think what you want i cant prove any thing i just state what i saw
Old 02-13-2005, 07:10 AM
tonio

I would think your stories are crazy zmespeed but a lot of my friends with motorcycles tell me the exact same thing. Matter of fact they tell me most cops wont pursue, they'll just signal for them to slow down, but then again those are motorcycles. Personally I've kept a clean driving record by just pulling over so I'll just stick with that. The thread is entertaining though.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:28 PM
zmespeed

ya sounds about right i somtimes ride with my friend and his biker buds but they are honestly way to fast for me. but a car is a good way to film bikes thats what i mostly do.

most counties have a no chase policey so if they even do try to go after you its onlly for a short time

entertainment is the purpose tx

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-13-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Mr_Q

I don't pulll over if I think I can get away....just go faster...lots faster...and then start shoot'in...and hit pedestrians if you can.

Wait...we talk'in about GTA or real life? Or is there a difference?
Old 02-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Destiny350Z

Some times the cops don't even see you until you slow down!!If you don't see lights behind you keep truckin' or should I said Z'n! If you pass the cops and you know that they saw you and they are coming after you, pull over right away and they might be a little softer on you! I got my first ticket in Jan. the cop complimented me on my Z and wrote me a ticket for doing 83 in a 70!! So I payed $193.00 and I'm on one month driving probation! But luckly he was too destracted by my sexy little PPW 350Z to notice my license was expired!!!
When cops pull you over they asks the stupidest question "Is there a reason why are you going so fast this evening mam!" <--- Like there is any reason you could give them that would get you out of a ticket!! Next time one of you get pulled over try saying that you have diarrhea and you really need to get to a bathroom! Let me know if that one works!!!
Old 02-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Mantis3024

My friend got pulled over once on the highway. As the cop walked up to his car, he runs out and the cop thinks hes running away and starts to chase him. My friend runs up to a tree and starts pissing. Cop let him off after he checked his license and registration.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Destiny350Z

Thats great!!!LOL well I know it works now!!! And no ticket for indencent exposure!! Wow!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 03:10 AM
zmespeed

i need to install one of those oil slick makers like speed racers used to have. and may be some cool sound effects for when i jump over the falling bridges.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Destiny350Z

zmespeed how old are you? you are funny as hell! Do you think you could install one of those oil slicker on my car too?
Old 02-14-2005, 10:08 AM
southern_info

One day I was coming back from the drag strip and just put my JWT popcharger on my car couple days prior to going. The car felt more responsive and you can hear this whistling noise from the popcharger. That day I was on my way back from the drag strip and I wanted to see if I can pass that stupid electronic speed limiter. So I went for it when I had only two miles left til my exit. I punch it right when I had seen the sign saying two miles til my exit and started at about 85MPH. By the time I reach the sign that tells me I have 1 mile I reach 155 and by the time my friend in the car said 158 I pass to state troopers in the median and their blue lights came on. I was like "F" naw and continue to punch it. By this time I was not looking at the speedometer and was thinking about getting off on my exit. I went up the exit ramp at like 120 and took a real sharp right turn at the top probably at about 80-90ish and my homeboy said "dogg I almost shi**ed on myself". I was laughing hard as hell but the adrealine was rushing to get off of that road. So I drove like a bat out of hell for like 3 miles til I made this one turn that will get me off the main road and I would be out of site. By the time I made that turn my homeboy look as far as he can down that straight 3 mile road we just came off of and said " I see blue lights, but they are way back there". I just drove the speed limit and I was safe, you talking about really stupid and very extremely close call. I'm not even going to lie, I'm itching to hit the 160 on the speedometer but I'm too scared to do it without taking the chance of being caught. True Story!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Peter_in_Atl

Originally posted by Destiny350Z

When cops pull you over they asks the stupidest question "Is there a reason why are you going so fast this evening mam!" <--- Like there is any reason you could give them that would get you out of a ticket!! Next time one of you get pulled over try saying that you have diarrhea and you really need to get to a bathroom! Let me know if that one works!!!
Actually, they ask that question hoping you'll give them an answer. Technically, it's an admission of guilt.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by southern_info
" I see blue lights, but they are way back there". I just drove the speed limit and I was safe, you talking about really stupid and very extremely close call. I'm not even going to lie, I'm itching to hit the 160 on the speedometer but I'm too scared to do it without taking the chance of being caught. True Story!
Damn boy, you are crazy as hell!!! I got up to 132mph and that was fast enough for me!! now if you put me on a straight 20 mile long road with no cops and no people at all, I would feel free to hit 160mph!!!!

Quick Reply: how long do you wait to pull over. (police)