Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how long do you wait to pull over. (police)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 01:45 PM
BENSIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea...and if that fails I open my trunk and bees come out, bees that are mad. Then they fly at the person's car and then they go inside the car through the vents, nevermind the heat the engine is making and then sting them until they die. Also my roof has a small hole that shoots bird crap at the other persons car...

Oh yea and my tires shoot out little spikes to make other people's car's tires esplode.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:26 PM
zmespeed

i have a chimp in my trunk. and some times alittle kid joins him, and when ever i jump over something with my car there is this .ching,ching, ching. sound i think im gona take it in to the dealer to get it looked at.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Cereal Killer

Default Made the mistake of thinking...

I once got pulled over doing 85 in a 60. (I wasn't paying attention and cut a SUV Copper off----Oops ). Well he hit me with the lights as I was entering an offramp. A really busy offramp to my college that was ALWAYS backed up. So keeping the cops best interest in mind I waited to pull over until I was on the cross street. Well he wasn't too happy about that and when he got to my car he was screaming at me. I got 2 tickets for that one. Failure to yield and speeding.....Even after I explained to him my reasons for waiting. What a jerk. Oh well thank god for an understanding judge. TRAFFIC SCHOOL baby!!
Old 05-12-2005, 05:03 AM
palmerwmd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you are not actually running unless he is behind you with his lights on or making some other kind of unmistakeble signal he wants you to stop.

Otherwise traffic would just come to a grinding halt with nearly every car stoppinbg just because a ploiceman clocked them and they were significantly over.

For example I was ofteh in a convoi around 90 in 65 and plice on side of roads clocked us but never pulled out ( FL)
Old 05-12-2005, 08:12 AM
BENSIN

Originally Posted by zmespeed
i have a chimp in my trunk. and some times alittle kid joins him, and when ever i jump over something with my car there is this .ching,ching, ching. sound i think im gona take it in to the dealer to get it looked at.
Oh yea... well...

My car is actually and AUTOBOT and it transforms into a humanoid form and it goes EEH OHH AHH EEEH AH (the autobot sound).
Old 05-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 968 Likes on 732 Posts

-the Z is actual quicker than basicly every police plane and helicopter out there. trust me my dad's realy in the planes and stuff and the ones the cops use top out at about 120 or so and the helocopters are even slower. it costs big bucks for a helocopter that can do 140+ mph and even for a plane that can do that.

but planes and helicopters dont have to stick to curvy roads and hills,so they can essentially keep up with you
Old 05-12-2005, 12:54 PM
MADooit

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
-the Z is actual quicker than basicly every police plane and helicopter out there. trust me my dad's realy in the planes and stuff and the ones the cops use top out at about 120 or so and the helocopters are even slower. it costs big bucks for a helocopter that can do 140+ mph and even for a plane that can do that.

but planes and helicopters dont have to stick to curvy roads and hills,so they can essentially keep up with you
WOW! That post was from February.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
tlewis

The only time I've been pulled over in My Z.... (knock on wood)

I was passing a car on a two lane causeway across a lake, speed limit of 45 MPH. I was doing like 75 or so while I passed a slowpoke. Just as I get back in my lane, I see a cop coming towards me... He immediately pulled over to the edge of the road waiting for me to come by. As soon as I get close, he lit them up. I figured I was busted.... So I stopped immediately... so close to him that he couldn't even do a U-turn and pull behind me without backing up. Since I was so quick to stop, polite and admitted I was wrong, he let me go with a warning.

My theory is if you know your busted, be polite and you can usually get out of a ticket... unless it's a state trooper. In that case, just take it to court or call the DA and work out a plea. I had three speeding tickets last year (all in my company car), and not one of them went on my record.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:44 PM
zmespeed

if i get pulled over i dont think they would be easy on me no matter how polite i act... NO.1-im 19 no.2 my other ticket is for 111mph. no.3 im in a sports car. no.4 i have a radardetector visible on my windsheald. no.5 if i was speeding odds are i was in the tripple digets. but thats just my veiw on it.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:49 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by CUxtopher

ya basicly its to late if the plane or chopper is on you. you should have gotten away before they get there. but somthing els to look for to help get away. lots of tall things, valleys with cables crossing them. our my favorite the local airport. they would have to get clearacne to go threw there and by the time the radio work is do your gone. also try a U'y in a tunnel. planes can turn that sharp and helecopters take a wihile to change dirtection. but remeber kids never let any othority figure get a good look at your face, that way they cant say it was you.