Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how long do you wait to pull over. (police)

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Peter_in_Atl
Actually, they ask that question hoping you'll give them an answer. Technically, it's an admission of guilt.
Well next time (hopefully there isn't one) I will just say "Because I felt like it!" or you could say that you thought that the highway sign was the speed limit! LOL
Old 02-14-2005, 11:20 AM
southern_info

Originally posted by Destiny350Z
Damn boy, you are crazy as hell!!! I got up to 132mph and that was fast enough for me!! now if you put me on a straight 20 mile long road with no cops and no people at all, I would feel free to hit 160mph!!!!
Yeah man! Everybody calls me crazy from my mother, to my girlfriend, my homboy's and anybody who hear's my crazy but true stories. You see my handle on here it is risk taker. I've always been one of those peoples who lives life on the edge because if I don't I'm taking up too much space. As of that day man I've chilled out! It took me like 4 days to realize what the hell I did, I was all hype and crunk about it! But the bottom line is the risk and the consquences are too great. I know I'll never risk that again until I grow some more b***s...lmao. So now Imma chill out with that and stick with legal events like road atlanta, drag race and autocrosses. Just remember anybody who risks anything to my extent, it's all or nothing. You go to jail for going that fast and pushing the envelope or get the hell away. Life is full of choices and I have more stories of me out running cops. But that was the fastest I've gone and the same day I've got engage by cops in doing so. Their right cop cars don't even come close to catching us in the 350Z. Find a clover leaf over pass and you've got it made.....lol Damn I'm bad for giving tips away...lmao
Old 02-14-2005, 05:01 PM
zmespeed

i love stories with a happy ending
once i get i video of the film of me running (i mean some one other than me) i will edit it so you cant tell who is driving and try to post it hear in the street racing section. may be i could get that cop i talked to earlier in this thread to chase me. it would make a killer video. by the way to who ever asked im 19.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
metayeat

Originally posted by Dave Buswell
If youi're in a car other than a Z, place both hands on the top of the steering wheel (at night illuminate the interior lights). If you're in a Z, either day or night, I would get out of the car and stand beside it. Both hands should be readily seen by the police officer.
I'm no expert on the subject, but I don't think you should get out of the car.. even if it's a Z.. just be cool, and have both hands on the top of the wheel.. anything else and the cops get real nervous.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:57 PM
metayeat

Originally posted by southern_info
Yeah man! Everybody calls me crazy from my mother, to my girlfriend, my homboy's and anybody who hear's my crazy but true stories. You see my handle on here it is risk taker. I've always been one of those peoples who lives life on the edge because if I don't I'm taking up too much space.
I'm glad you've chilled out since then.. having that attitude is fine, and if you end up killing your self because of your crazy exploits, that's fine too.. but if you end up killing someone else because of your exploits, then that's a whole other messed up situation.

Not that I want you to get killed, but just consider the people around you before you bring them down too ;-) Again, I'm glad you've toned it down a bit!
Old 02-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by zmespeed
i love stories with a happy ending
once i get i video of the film of me running (i mean some one other than me) i will edit it so you cant tell who is driving and try to post it hear in the street racing section. may be i could get that cop i talked to earlier in this thread to chase me. it would make a killer video. by the way to who ever asked im 19.
Hey zmespeed, can I be in your video too? We could be street racing in the begining and then the cops start chasing us and we could be driving at crazy speeds passing a bag of chips from car to car while the po-po tail us!! Ps I asked was the one that asked how old you were!
Old 02-15-2005, 02:52 AM
zmespeed

ya you can be in the video. but i think we should pass a box of crispy creams from car to car. just think how pissed they'd be then.

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-15-2005 at 02:54 AM.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:55 AM
zmespeed

Old 02-15-2005, 03:47 AM
southern_info

I thought I was crazy, yall crazy as hell....lmao
Old 02-15-2005, 04:10 AM
zmespeed

lol you dont know how true you statement is lol oh i you dont know
i think you would be a good addition to our video
Old 02-15-2005, 08:38 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by zmespeed
ya you can be in the video. but i think we should pass a box of crispy creams from car to car. just think how pissed they'd be then.

Crispy Creams!!<--- Thats a great idea!!!!! Southern _info you have to be in the video too!! Your the one that runs from the cops! We need a director!! Count me in for the video!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 09:23 AM
mr2fasterthanyo

i never get out of tickets. everytime i pull over they write me one. bastages..... just friday i got one. 69 in a 55. gerrrrrrrrrr
Old 02-15-2005, 09:27 AM
southern_info

where yall at? We could arrange something but what would yall do if I was really down and up for the challenge? Yall gonna follow me from behind? Because you know the cop would try to pull the person over who isn't that hard to catch to find out the rest of the info he needs to get the rest of us. Unless all of us are out running the cops....lol
Old 02-15-2005, 10:45 AM
zmespeed

mmmm ive never filmed somthing like this on such a large scale. normaly just me and my camera on a tripod in the hatch. or a person in the pasanger see. and not to many other vihicles to worry about. it would basicly be every man for him self. and you must keep the identity of the drivers secret. one good way is to have too people in every car then once you are out of the polices vision you stop and get out of the car. leave the keys and hide the camera in the car so the cop cant tell who was driving an they might try to take the camera as evendece or somtimes just the tap dont let them get it. you leave the keys in the ignition so that one of you are not holding them,it s kinda like the smoking gun if you got the keys. then you just stand out side of the car until you think it is safe to drive home. just always be ware of the cops. and you got to have a police scanner. the cb is optional. but some times you dont hear them talk because they use there cell phones. i cant wait until all cop cars are gps enabled then i will be about to track each ones location as long as there gps is on.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:49 AM
zmespeed

any body down loaded those getaway in stockholm films . ghostrider is anther name to search for videos on limewire. all they do is run from the cops in those videos they are the best videos ever.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
southern_info

you seem like you have it all planned out their big director...lol Keep filling me in!
Old 02-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Destiny350Z

Or we could just have the cops help us with the film we could have them shut down a strech of highway and chase us around that way we don't get any tickets we don't have to worry about other drivers and no one goes to jail!!! and the cops get to have some fun too! of course it would be all three of us running form the cops!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:54 PM
zmespeed

that would be pritty cool but but now im thinking that we could possibly each make our own videos sense we are all far apart. just dont get put in jail for it. maybe posible we could each get the cops to let us do this in our own areas it would be kinda cool. then pose our videos here some how. plus if they let us on a close road its all legail and i must admit that legail is better than ilegail
Old 02-15-2005, 06:16 PM
SSZVirginia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe I read this crap.
Old 02-16-2005, 03:02 AM
zmespeed

Originally posted by Wgiglio
I can't believe I read this crap.
neather can i now check this out

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hreadid=110475

Quick Reply: how long do you wait to pull over. (police)