Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how long do you wait to pull over. (police)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by zmespeed
that would be pritty cool but but now im thinking that we could possibly each make our own videos sense we are all far apart. just dont get put in jail for it. maybe posible we could each get the cops to let us do this in our own areas it would be kinda cool. then pose our videos here some how. plus if they let us on a close road its all legail and i must admit that legail is better than ilegail
Hey where does everyone live? I live in Texas!
Old 02-16-2005, 07:10 AM
Destiny350Z

neather can i now check this out

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hreadid=110475
Are you ok ...you know...mentaly?
Old 02-16-2005, 08:35 AM
zmespeed

why do you ask.. i guess a little depressed
i live in ohio
Old 02-16-2005, 08:50 AM
southern_info

South Carolina here!
Old 02-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Destiny350Z

Zmespeed do you need a hug?
hey are you guys going to Zdayz?
Old 02-17-2005, 05:04 AM
zmespeed

lol, ya a hug might be nice.

were is Zdayz at
Old 02-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Destiny350Z

lol, ya a hug might be nice.

were is Zdayz at
ZdayZ is in North Carolina, May 20th-22nd here is the web site: www.ZDayZevents.com
If you decide to go you are guaranteed your hug!!
Old 02-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by southern_info
South Carolina here!
Are you going to ZdayZ?
Old 02-17-2005, 09:25 AM
southern_info

I would love too but I don't want to conflict the cruise my girl and I are going on for her graduating college and getting ready for MED school. I know ZDAYZ is on the 20-22 of May. I waiting for all of her friends to get their dollars together to make a deposit and set a date. I'll probably know something in 2wks and then I could let you know. As of right know I plan on it, but like I said this graduating present is real important.

I forgot to add the car club I'm in down in savannah called Coastal Z club. I believe some of the them are going to ZDAYZ.

Last edited by southern_info; 02-17-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Silver_Racer

I made a video once, when I had my S2000. It was me, a Audi TT and a Audi S4. We were going really fast but on video it looks slow. You have to drive crazy fast on video to look good.

There was a video a while back of some teenagers on their way to a VW Jetta meet. They recorded themselves doing 100 in a construction zone, weaving in and out of the orange cones. They got pulled over. For some reason, one of the drivers gave the tape to the media. They played it on the air and the police confiscated it and wrote more tickets. Ha Ha!!! STUPID!

Just got a ticket from a motorcycle cop last week. First ticket in 10 years, guess it was due. 84 in a 65. Even showed him my "support cop" cards but he was a jerk, no slack.

It crossed my mind to try to run, but then my sensibility kicked in. Would you ever try to outrun a motorcycle cop? They seem to have attitudes.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Torkaholic

Your chances of getting RodneyKing-ed increase in direct proportion to the amount of time that passes from the radar hit to the stop. . .

One of the Reserve Marines who I work with here is a Louisiana State Police officer in "real life." He's proud of a couple things. First, that he was born in the Parrish where he now patrols, and knows everything there from the dirt trails to the interstates, and no one has ever gotten away from him. He also seems to take sadistic pleasure in his "triple digit" rule. Triple digits gets you a night in jail, where folks learn the dangers of getting "rear-ended". Somehow, I don't think he was referring to traffic accidents.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:11 PM
zmespeed

lol ill have to go there just to run from him only way hell stop me is with a gun if he can catch me

maybe i would let him catch me so i could sue his *** when he rodney kings me. check mate b!tch.
the insurance is were the money comes from. i know enuogh to hold my own in court, so if it does happen ill get my mil out of it.

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-17-2005 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:13 PM
zmespeed

motor cycle cops are very very hard to run form unless you know about motorcycles. i happen to know alot about them. first they cant take gravel worth ****. find a rocky gravely road and they cant touch you. hahaha.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:15 PM
zmespeed

i might be going to z dayz but im not sure if ill be able to. i plan on going if i can. mostlikly i will go
Old 02-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by Silver_Racer

Just got a ticket from a motorcycle cop last week. First ticket in 10 years, guess it was due. 84 in a 65. Even showed him my "support cop" cards but he was a jerk, no slack.

It crossed my mind to try to run, but then my sensibility kicked in. Would you ever try to outrun a motorcycle cop? They seem to have attitudes.
I need one of those support cops cards!! Where did you get it?
Old 02-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Torkaholic

lol ill have to go there just to run from him only way hell stop me is with a gun if he can catch me

maybe i would let him catch me so i could sue his *** when he rodney kings me. check mate b!tch.
the insurance is were the money comes from. i know enuogh to hold my own in court, so if it does happen ill get my mil out of it.
Hmmmmmmm. I imagine you probably "win" most of the speed contests you get into, but your hypothetical legal contest is one where you'd likely get burned bad. You'd be suing a down home good-ole-boy in a county where he's probably known by half the folks in the jury pool (there's a town in the parrish (county) named after his family). The judge would deny your motion to change venue out of hand, and then, it would be your word against the clean shaven cop who no doubt would testify about how you just kept on trying to beat on him. . .

Don't forget, gravel and unpaved roads often lead to places where: 1) there WILL NOT be anyone with a video camera to record your receipt of the Rodney King treatment. 2) all the natives are related to the cop who's chasing you.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally posted by Torkaholic
Your chances of getting RodneyKing-ed increase in direct proportion to the amount of time that passes from the radar hit to the stop. . .

Triple digits gets you a night in jail, where folks learn the dangers of getting "rear-ended". Somehow, I don't think he was referring to traffic accidents.
Damn and I'm black too, I'd be getting Rodney Kinged for sure!!! Rear ended no thank you!!!! I could see me now sleeping with my butt up against the wall! In this case I think I will do the speed limit!!
Old 02-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Destiny350Z

i might be going to z dayz but im not sure if ill be able to. i plan on going if i can. mostlikly i will go
Hope to see you there!
Old 02-18-2005, 01:08 AM
zmespeed

Originally posted by Torkaholic
Hmmmmmmm. I imagine you probably "win" most of the speed contests you get into, but your hypothetical legal contest is one where you'd likely get burned bad. You'd be suing a down home good-ole-boy in a county where he's probably known by half the folks in the jury pool (there's a town in the parrish (county) named after his family). The judge would deny your motion to change venue out of hand, and then, it would be your word against the clean shaven cop who no doubt would testify about how you just kept on trying to beat on him. . .

Don't forget, gravel and unpaved roads often lead to places where: 1) there WILL NOT be anyone with a video camera to record your receipt of the Rodney King treatment. 2) all the natives are related to the cop who's chasing you.
does sound hope less on the legal part, but you can always take it to higher court. and about the camera i set up at least two in my car for it. both on trypods in the back. on facing forward the other back. then to sucure the tripods i stuff pillows in arround them, as long as the cameras arnt to heave it works perfictly. my freind would hold a camera in the car for when i get rodney kinged. id play up getting hit too. like when hes pating me down i could bit my lip and fall to the ground and clam he nockted me over and mad be hit my face.lol
and demanding for a jury of my pers. id make shure that they where my age and liked to run from cops. those would defiatly be my pers. lol and i dont think they would be on the side of the good old boy.
all he has to do is mess up a little bit. you know that and if i got it on tape well that would make it easy. you can show the jury the seen form your veiw, the facts you control being the defence.
"my music was turned up to loud to hear the cop behind be so when i pullied over and he caped my *** i was most confused...as you can see on the tape.

Last edited by zmespeed; 02-18-2005 at 01:19 AM.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:05 PM
bhobson333

Originally Posted by Destiny350Z
Are you going to ZdayZ?
Just finished reading this thread - thanx for the entertainment, Destiny. I'm looking forward to seeing you at ZDayZ, just for the fun of saying "Hi, loved your thread".

I can't wait to hear your reaction to the Tail of the Dragon. I was there last year and was totally blown away by the road. Don't even try running from a cop there, I've heard they use helicopters and a car's top speed averages around 45 MPH. Don't worry too much, though, on TOTD the big thing they bust you for is crossing the yellow line; way dangerous when you're sharing an extremely twisty road with motorcycles and Winnebagos.

So I guess any young black girl is liable to hear "Are you Destiny??" at ZDayZ this year

See ya!

Brian

Quick Reply: how long do you wait to pull over. (police)