lebby-pooh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

08 - carry over

09 - new model, 3.8, 335
Old 12-07-2006, 01:07 PM
PurelySwift

Edit: nevermind, somebody covered the translations in the other thread

Very exciting news all around. I'll wait on my judgements until I see this new hood in person.

Last edited by PurelySwift; 12-07-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:35 PM
6894kevin

CHIT,!!!!!! CHit Chit Chit
I have wated and wanted since 03 to have one and now when i can buy a used o6 the 07 comes out and IMO is sick!
NOW the stories of the 09 and the 3.8.

F this I can't take it any more. I feel like little Ralph on the Christmas story, and i dont care if i shoot my eye out. I want a Z and i want one NOW

Sorry bout that

Cheers

Kevin
Old 12-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Deftones

Originally Posted by 6894kevin
anyone think i am makeing a mistake on the 07 over the 06 z
I don't. I've been in a position to buy since August and have been waiting for the 07's ever since. I loved the changes the 06's received and from what I have seen and read, the 07's will be even better. Most people bash the hood design but I have every bit of confidence that there will be aftermarket alternatives that will look nice. While you can still land an 06 for a great price, finding the color and trim you seek might be hard. Personally, I want Magnetic Black and know that there aren't any 06 MB anything left in the entire state of California. That's reason enough for me to wait for an 07. Then there are posts like this one: https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/235308-lemon-has-been-sqeeeeezed.html

But mainly, I'm just waiting for the 07 because of the increased performance. Hopefully in a month or so, all my waiting will have paid off.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:10 AM
mannys

I am looking at the Nissan order response for my 07 and it indicates that the production month is Dec 2006. I can only assume that West Coast dealers will receive Z's before the Feb. delivery date for a Texas destined car.

The order request also has an order # and something called Shipping VPC - 44 (do not know what that means). It also indicates "prices are not available". Received this data yesterday.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:36 AM
nlsqba

I thought the 2007 will be released in January...

I am working on a deal with NNA. I want to get some credit on my new purchase since I am having so many issues with my '04.

By the way - do you guys think I can get a discount on Infiniti from NNA? Or are they totally separate?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:44 PM
ZPirate

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mchong75
So, if the 07 350Z is also acquiring the dual intake and true dual exhaust system (07 Sedan G35)….I have a feeling that the unique exhaust sound on a Z and G exhaust sound will be eliminated. (One thing I miss about the Z)

Here are few pics under the hood of my 07 Sedan G35S
Nice! I love the hood dampers. Did the 06 and prior Gs have hood dampers?

I installed them on my car several months ago. The Z should have come with them.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Deftones

Originally Posted by mannys
I am looking at the Nissan order response for my 07 and it indicates that the production month is Dec 2006. I can only assume that West Coast dealers will receive Z's before the Feb. delivery date for a Texas destined car.

The order request also has an order # and something called Shipping VPC - 44 (do not know what that means). It also indicates "prices are not available". Received this data yesterday.
Hey at least you are getting some form of communication. The guy I ordered my Z from quit the dealership and the absolute idiot that took over his clients emails me and calls me every few days to see if I still want an 07 Z. What a dumbass... I told him, "You still got my 2k deposit don't ya?" Dealers **** me off. Especially this guy, he's lied to me 4 or 5 times already. I'm about to just go get my money and bounce on him.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:12 AM
mannys

Deftones - Ask your dealer for a Nissan order number on your 07 order. If they do not have the order number, your car is not in the Nissan ordering system. The order number is a 7 character alpha numeric combination.

The order number comes from the NNAnet.COM system and if the car is ordered, he should be able to print you out all of the order info from NNAnet.

Good luck.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:46 AM
6894kevin

Speaking of Nissan Dealers, I went up to the local shop to talk to some on else about the 07 cause last time they told me march is the due date. So any way i pull up in my 95 explorer that has seen better days and is a little ruff with spot lights roof basket and bike carriers all in tow. So i asked the dealer if he was taking orders for the 07 and he laughed at me and said "we don't want your explorer and the 07 is out of your reach" That SOB just lost a customer, as i walked out i turned and told him that was to f*cking bad he felt that way cause i now have to drive thirty min to the other dealership. I also informed him i wasn't trading my explorer andi had 15k to put down but that's just wrong man. Any way the other dealership has nothing on the 07 yet, be he atleast assured me when he got anything he would give me a call.
Sorrry for the long post but that realy pissed me off. I wanted to put another dent in my front bumber by running that a-hole over.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:18 AM
SargentZ

Speaking of Nissan Dealers, I went up to the local shop to talk to some on else about the 07 cause last time they told me march is the due date. So any way i pull up in my 95 explorer that has seen better days and is a little ruff with spot lights roof basket and bike carriers all in tow. So i asked the dealer if he was taking orders for the 07 and he laughed at me and said "we don't want your explorer and the 07 is out of your reach" That SOB just lost a customer, as i walked out i turned and told him that was to f*cking bad he felt that way cause i now have to drive thirty min to the other dealership. I also informed him i wasn't trading my explorer andi had 15k to put down but that's just wrong man. Any way the other dealership has nothing on the 07 yet, be he atleast assured me when he got anything he would give me a call.
Sorrry for the long post but that realy pissed me off. I wanted to put another dent in my front bumber by running that a-hole over.

Wow, That is absolutely insane. What a tool. I would have went off like a cannon. What kind of moronic salesman puts off potential customers.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:58 AM
6894kevin

Don't know man?
But the other dealer was cool, and even talked me into a test drive one of the 06 just cause he said it would make his boss think he was working.
He was deffinitly a cool sales person and an enthuisist, i told him about this place so he might pop up hear one day. Anyway i was pissed but i didn'tlet it ruin my day. Most people see me and my car and say poor college student when they should smart college student. No loans, no car payment, only the need for Z (I am so obsesed at this point, it's not funny any more)
Old 12-09-2006, 02:48 PM
KaiserSoze

If you can remember the salesman, after you buy your 07 Z from the other dealership, cruise on over to the first dealer and explain to the sales manager how that guy cost them a sale.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:59 PM
6894kevin

that would be a great idea! I think i just might have to do that. Thanks for your thoughts i would have never thought of that!

Cheers

Kevin
Old 12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
PDing

that would be a great idea! I think i just might have to do that. Thanks for your thoughts i would have never thought of that!

Cheers

Kevin
I'd drive 4 hours to Greenville to see that in person. Almost serious too.

Let me know when you get your Z, I'm actually thinking about seeing this happen. I'm picking mine up around end of January or early Feb. Mine is schedule to arrive on January 23rd.

Last edited by PDing; 12-09-2006 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:41 PM
JasonCA

Originally Posted by PDing
I'd drive 4 hours to Greenville to see that in person. Almost serious too.

Let me know when you get your Z, I'm actually thinking about seeing this happen. I'm picking mine up around end of January or early Feb. Mine is schedule to arrive on January 23rd.
Your picking up your new 2007 350Z in the end of January or start of Feb?
Old 12-09-2006, 05:53 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by KaiserSoze
If you can remember the salesman, after you buy your 07 Z from the other dealership, cruise on over to the first dealer and explain to the sales manager how that guy cost them a sale.
oh damn, i would pay to see that...if that happened to me i would totally do that without a doubt. right after i picked up my Z, dealer tags on and all...just take a quick drive over to dealer #1 park oit right out front and tell those peice o ***** they just lost an easy sale.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:03 PM
NVS_350Z

and burn out on there lot!!

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Z Discussion Thread