Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seeking Advice - Potential Scam

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
pcressey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazing!

I am not surprised the police didn't do anything...

PayPal should keep feeding you every penny that drops in his account until you are paid off.

You can certainly take him to civil court and get your money back, and then some... but then is it really worth all that hassle?

Pieces of $%&@ like Gonzales make me and wish I could punch them in face until they don't have one anymore. Makes me want to steal his identity and ruin him financially for life... hmm...
Old 05-02-2007, 12:44 PM
SDFella619

GET THAT F*CKIN DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!

oh ever lives in Texas, LOCK AND LOAD

If u guys see him U guys better
Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 PM
VENOMSZ

Sorry that someone from Texas would do that to you.
This child is making us native Texans look bad.
The police can't do anything...not surprising at all.
Has your bank helped you at all in this ordeal?
If they did not, then I suggest you get a new bank immediately,
as they are not worth doing business with.
I hope that all is not lost for you yet,
keep doing all you can to recover your $$$.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Pinky Demon

Real sorry to hear that tropical. I say we get him down on all fours, stick a smoke grenade in his ***, and rape him, GoW style!!! Oh, and mind if I send you a friends request?
Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
trefittyZ

reading the whole 5 pages, i was hoping for a turn out in ur favor. i feel for ya mman. i had a guy in cali, which i payed 550 for a borla shipped. i got some excuses, no tracking number, and lack of communication for a whole month after sending payment. although i filed paypal scam w/e it is, he soon provided a tracking number and everything arrived. that made me wonder if u just had a slow seller too, but the time thats gone by while u waited is ridiculous. i live in texas, but im no big guy. if a group of z members wanted to take a cruise by a certain some1s house though, thatd be cool. =) let us know if anything happens
Old 05-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Soccerprep205

TROPICAL:

Wow i read all 12 pages... DAMN weird... that took me like an hour. What makes it even crazier is that i just got done telling my gf that i HATE reading posts that have 3+ pages unless they have tons of pics.(she said how do u know which 1 to click on)

ive gotten scammed before too man i know how it feels.

ALSO ive scammed somebody on accident. sorta... he kept bugging me and i kept giving him BS stories... it turned out that he didn't get the shippment and i corrected it immediatly. (it only took me 10 days though)(including shipping time)

I know you have gotten TONSSSS OF advice and legal action (some that helps, and some that isn't really going to work) My advice is to contact his parents (it sounds dumb, yes....) but maybe you can get them to help you out a bit. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!!!! im addicted to this thread now... if your looking for an exhaust still. i have strait pipes in my garage for an 03-05 350Z.

I was going to keep them for the future... i MIGHT buy another Z someday... but honestly id sell it for shipping costs if you are interested....

OH and not a scam. you may just send me a prepaid shipping lable... haha
Old 05-03-2007, 05:38 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, on the bright side... Enough people have read this thread, that it'll make it harder for that douche bag Jimmy Gonzales to scam on this forum (and probably others for that matter). Hopefully you also left some feedback on this scum bag's ebay profile, so people won't be taken by this douche there as well...

Last edited by gothchick; 05-03-2007 at 05:42 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Pun1sh3RZ

Paypal will take care of it. I just had a problem with someone selling me fake nismo headers.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:29 PM
TONY2

That is some crappy deal Tropic. I read the whole 12 pages while i'm heading out to E-town from Dallas for a race. This scum needs to get a major beat down. I am sorry to hear about this unpleasant transaction. That is why i discourage all my customers from buying from ebay or from someone you have never dealt with cuz you will get screwed, maybe not now , but eventually...its like playin freaking Russian Roulete. You may pay a little bit more from a shop but you will get the right parts and if there is an issue with the part, its much easier to resolve instead dealing with these wannabe mom and pop, no overhead, full time job trying to sell crap they have no clue about on the side. It really discourage alot of people from fixing up and getting into this hobby cuz of a bad experience like this. I apologize for being so angry when crap like this happens, it really pisses me off.

I am for one impress with all the members support on here. Good job guys. I would definetly feel good knowing i have the same support when i am in need. Anyways, violence is not a good solution but when peace officers can't do anything to help you, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.

Alright, enough of me venting, you probably can piece together the exhaust system. If you need the Y-pipe, JIC sells it seperately, and you can also purchase a rear section or have one custom made.

PM me if you need any info or help. I work for a shop so there is no running away on my part.

-Tony (Jotech)

Last edited by TONY2; 05-03-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:42 PM
tropicalypso

Thanks for the support everyone I'll keep after him, just because I can.

Originally Posted by Pinky Demon
Real sorry to hear that tropical. I say we get him down on all fours, stick a smoke grenade in his ***, and rape him, GoW style!!! Oh, and mind if I send you a friends request?
Sure, send me an invite. A rather large group of people from this forum get online almost every night of the week.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:25 PM
stylett9

too bad Bush isn't the governor of texas anymore. I'm sure he would sentance this **** to death...

no but seriously, If I lived in texas i would definately get some revenge for you. I'm one of those people that if you screw with me, i'll screw you back much worse....probably not the best trait to have...but..meh
goodluck with everything.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
uniqueIllusions

wow it took me 1 hour and 43 mins to read all 12 pages at work going back and forth i just got hooked really sucks that you didnt get all your items but id keep messing with the guy and eventually hell crack and give up the money or the rest of the exhaust and if some of the z members showed up at his house then it would difenitly get resolved faster..........g/l
Old 05-15-2007, 06:42 PM
BrzDan

i just finished reading the story too..
my question is... tropicalipyso? are u willing to pay somebody some percentage to recover ur money? because if yes, thats a EASY problem to solve.. from all members here from the forum, I bet somebody is from his city or at least close, and woud be more than happy to help you find a detective or a retired cop or even a on duty cop that likes to make an extra money if u know what I mean.. to get this money back for you quickly...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:49 PM
SDFella619

Updates?
Old 05-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Apanther

Man, I definitely am sorry for your trouble. But, when I buy something this expensive, I make sure I deal with a reputable store or dealer instead of an individual. I like a brick & mortar store to be able to go to, plus thousands of feedback from customers before I drop that kind of dough.