2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

little help here guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008 | 11:32 AM
xtrmspd

Originally Posted by dave079
All you have ever done is troll this site

Your the same guy who made all these wonderful quotes:

"i heard that there is going to be the 350z that has the option to go all wheel drive, rear, or even front.... thats wat i was talkin bout... any of you guys hear this as well?"

"as most of you may know i stated that the 350z they make will be all wheel drive... and you all laughed at me.... and now i come on to tell u that is true... v6 450hp engine.... and yes it is all wheel drive.... i just wanted to ask if any of you knew how much it might be... a rough estimate would be great"

"a magazine that was in monro muffler, also said the maker of it is the guy who made the g35/ 350z.... it was a sweet body style.... it was a mix of the g35 and 350z.... they said something about the car being a skyline....its called the gtr... go to the nissan website... its the skyline gtr.. it has a 350 motor in it.... check out boys"

"y r u all being ***********? i love the z.. but unfortunately i was cut off....y u hating on me? and yes i am a teenager"

"WHEN I SAID THAT YOU ALL LAUGHED/.... LOL AND SAID NOT EVER GOING TO BE OUT... UR ALL CLOWNS... AS U JUST SAID THERE WILL BE A SKYLINE GTR( ITS BASICALLY A 350Z)"

"As You Can See I Called It Yet Again... I Am Right And To All You Haters ... Fu*ck Off"

"ur all jealous, cuz i got the inside" (as in inside info)

"again just because i know wats going on... ur all jealous.... its ok guys no hard feelings towards.... ill be on soon with more updates"
So basically, this guy is a putz?
Old 04-16-2008 | 11:44 AM
xtrmspd

yes
Hold on, I have to laugh...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What kills me, is that he states how much he knows, yet he has to ask for advice on buying a car.
Old 04-16-2008 | 11:59 AM
bhendjol
achoooooo
Premier Member

So Dave, Can I get a ?

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:06 PM
Stogge

Back on topic, price does seem high... I bought a Solar Orange Base (with some extras:spoiler, mats, etc...) 3 Weeks ago on the East coast for 23 OTD... I thought I got a sweet deal, I was comfortable with it anyway... I found, like someone metioned earlier, the best way to haggle is online (I went through Autotrader)... This is good because you can just tell them what you are willing to pay, and most importantly that You are ready to pull the trigger... <--- Single most important piece... Good Luck... You will love the color, I am sure you have seen it in person, IT POPS...
Old 04-16-2008 | 12:10 PM
xtrmspd

Yeah its typical isn't it. You should see stuff from a thread that was deleted prior.
NO NO!!! If I laugh too hard I might blow lunch out of my nostrils.
Old 04-16-2008 | 12:14 PM
xtrmspd

Originally Posted by Stogge
Back on topic, price does seem high... I bought a Solar Orange Base (with some extras:spoiler, mats, etc...) 3 Weeks ago on the East coast for 23 OTD... I thought I got a sweet deal, I was comfortable with it anyway... I found, like someone metioned earlier, the best way to haggle is online (I went through Autotrader)... This is good because you can just tell them what you are willing to pay, and most importantly that You are ready to pull the trigger... <--- Single most important piece... Good Luck... You will love the color, I am sure you have seen it in person, IT POPS...
Just to be nice and he is serious about purchasing the car, regardless of the brainless things he may have posted, I will agree. You just have to know what you want, how much you are willing to spend and go in with ammo (I don't mean bullets). It's your best bargaining tool.

And to ZRUSS. If you have been posting all that has been mentioned, I would refrain from doing so in the future. You can get alot of knowledge and help from those who are within this community (or any forum in general). It's best to get along rather than being hated. Just an advice (obviously without knowing you personally).

Last edited by xtrmspd; 04-16-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2008 | 06:22 PM
nismo350Zruss

its cool, thanks for all the help guys...... i talked with a few guys today and they say more of a fair deal is 23,000 but idk i hope all goes well
Old 04-17-2008 | 06:40 PM
nismo350Zruss

well over the phone i got em down to 23,500..... and when i went to give adownpaymentthe MANAGER steps in and says we cant go any lower than 27,200... lol what a bunch of morons.. so im just going to go there monday and show them my info ( better deals and waht not) (its 2 1/2 hous away i hope i dont come back empty handed)
Old 04-18-2008 | 05:26 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by nismo350Zruss
well over the phone i got em down to 23,500..... and when i went to give adownpaymentthe MANAGER steps in and says we cant go any lower than 27,200... lol what a bunch of morons.. so im just going to go there monday and show them my info ( better deals and waht not) (its 2 1/2 hous away i hope i dont come back empty handed)
There are a couple problems that I see with your current situation/strategy... One, you are wasting gas driving 2.5 Hours to a dealership that is putting a bait and switch on you. Second, you are officially putting them in control of the sale, as you seem to be coming off as hurried or needy (<--- u WILL get owned...) Once again, tell them that you are ready to pull the trigger at a reasonable price, and that is IT... They don't want cars sitting on their lot, believe me... $23,500 does not sound realistic to me being its Solar Orange, and it is an Enthusiast Trim. If you are lucky, you will drive off the lot with it at 25,500 out the door...

Good Luck, Just offering advice as I just went through this...