Old 09-26-2008, 09:36 AM
raulzito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

life is not a good choice for you! lol, jk
Old 09-26-2008, 10:29 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TTwinTTurbo
Don't be a pu**y. Get the six speed manual and have more control over what rev you want to be at and at what time. You get an automatic transmission and you will die early from unknown causes. People that drive auto's are the kids in highschool who get throttled for bein gay.

Do what you want just know that you are and always will be a pu**y if you get an auto. Say goodbye to your sexlife becuase your girlfriend will think you are uncapable of driving a manual and need to use all of your brainpower to pay attention to the road and not your stickshift.

If you are an auto transmission driver you are the driver with both hands on the steering wheel in the 9 and 3 oclock position. You suck and should die.

Six speed manuals are the only way to go. Stop light to stop light. Long windy road on the coast to long straight stretches on the freeway's. Desire to be a better person and actually live. Don't let anyone tell you to get an auto based on its ease of driving. Easy things get boring. A challenge is always necessary in life as that is what life in essence is in all reality.

Six speeds...The way it should be.
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/

Holla!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:33 AM
xtremefairladyz

+1 to 6MT

But if you hate traffic, automatic sounds good...

especially LA's notorious traffic... but you are not there so you are good...
Old 09-26-2008, 11:26 AM
scanall

It is a matter of personal choice. Im a 52 Z driver with auto trans.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:59 AM
350licious

Don't be a pu**y. Get the six speed manual and have more control over what rev you want to be at and at what time. You get an automatic transmission and you will die early from unknown causes. People that drive auto's are the kids in highschool who get throttled for bein gay.

Do what you want just know that you are and always will be a pu**y if you get an auto. Say goodbye to your sexlife becuase your girlfriend will think you are uncapable of driving a manual and need to use all of your brainpower to pay attention to the road and not your stickshift.

If you are an auto transmission driver you are the driver with both hands on the steering wheel in the 9 and 3 oclock position. You suck and should die.

Six speed manuals are the only way to go. Stop light to stop light. Long windy road on the coast to long straight stretches on the freeway's. Desire to be a better person and actually live. Don't let anyone tell you to get an auto based on its ease of driving. Easy things get boring. A challenge is always necessary in life as that is what life in essence is in all reality.

If I could interrupt for a second, Richard Simmons, I dont know if you were joking by this post or not, (I laughed regardless), there are a couple of small (large), details I would like to point out.

I forgot your not cool unless your seat is all the way down and you have only one hand on the wheel.

Say goodbye to your sexlife becuase your girlfriend will think you are uncapable of driving a manual and need to use all of your brainpower to pay attention to the road and not your stickshift.
Yeah, I have something to say about this...umm what?

haha pretty, pretty, pretty good...not
Old 09-26-2008, 12:57 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 09-26-2008, 04:36 PM
TTwinTTurbo

Originally Posted by 350licious
If I could interrupt for a second, Richard Simmons, I dont know if you were joking by this post or not, (I laughed regardless), there are a couple of small (large), details I would like to point out.

I forgot your not cool unless your seat is all the way down and you have only one hand on the wheel.

Yeah, I have something to say about this...umm what?

haha pretty, pretty, pretty good...not

It was half joke half serious. I never said anything about puttin the seat back? lol. I meant that you never half to take your hands off the steering wheel after it is in drive (in not in man mode).

Notice that the root word of "Manual" is "Man" lol. Nah jk. Anways make ur own decision why would you care what other people thought about driving? You are the one driving it matters to you and you only. Its similar to being a follower if you take someones advice.

Do your own thing. Drive both. Consider both. Make a decision. Easy as that.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
gtstephenson

Originally Posted by scanall
It is a matter of personal choice. Im a 52 Z driver with auto trans.
Yes, it is a matter of personal choice. My 03 6MT is my daily driver. 20 Miles each way in heavy silicon valley traffic but I still love my 6MT. Been driving MT in every sports car [my usual commute car] I have owned. Buy AT cars for my wife.

I'm 64, have been driving MT all my life but have nothing against anyone that would prefer having an AT.

Tom S.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:12 AM
350z2k3

For the love of God...

NO MORE "is MT better than AT?" threads!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:22 AM
350Zin'L.A.

WORD UP! when you gotta push it, all u do is down shift and ur f***ing launchin... ur gonna do it as hard with a AT? more woman drive AT then men... dont be one of them... im jus sayin tht u got more control of ur car with the MT
Old 09-27-2008, 10:27 AM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 09-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by dodi
There is a 2005 black 350z convertible for sale at a dealer near my home for a reasonable price. I live in vancouver bc and the car is an american import. I drove the car and really like it, but my only concern is I can't seem to decide between an auto or 6 speed. I also drove an auto earlier this year and also enjoyed the drive.I have driven manual sporty cars in the past and have enjoyed them...they seem to be more fun....but with increasing traffic I sometimes wonder if an auto would be the more obvious choice with the amount of stop and go traffic where I live. My wife can drive a 6 speed but she would prefer the auto if she was driving. On the other hand for winter driving we own a 2006 xterra in an auto and the 350 could be more of a summer car and insured for 6 months which would make owning the 6 speed ok. Also it rains a lot in the northwest where I live....near Seattle Washington and maybe the convertible isn't the best option. If you have read this far you can see how confused I am...any suggestions would be helpful....one thing for sure is that a 350z in my garage would be great......6 speed or auto ....convertible or hardtop.....last but not least I am 52 and hope to retire from work in the next 5 years , therefore the car would not have to be a daily driver or commuter .
Old 09-28-2008, 03:08 PM
only1

My first Z was an auto, but bought it in the beginning of 03 and wanted a brickyard...found one, but auto. Had never driven stick before, so really didn't matter. I bought another Z last year, stick this time. I think it's so much more of a great drive with stick...but I hate it in the traffic. I work downtown Chicago a lot and end up sitting in traffic for 2 hours per day which sucks. But I still wouldn't go back to an auto on the Z.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Valkyrie
Banned

I smell teen...
Old 09-28-2008, 03:52 PM
eshine1

Haha, well he needs to slap a stick and pump his left leg to know that he is not a *****. Poor kid.