Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 07:07 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lol

black pearl...FAILS... from the moment i read about the wire-transfer...basically by phone or on-line it sounded made up!!!.

To begin this is easily done if you are transferring to an account that you have and its linked, you can do this easily on-line, but to a completely different account that isn't linked its no easy task, there is an important form( that requires your zig and some id and u do it in person at the bank) you have to fill it in every time you make this kind of wire transfers.

Ive done them many times both nationally and internationally and i have tried to see of a way to make it more automatic but it wasn't worth the effort with wellsfargo. And i don't think this kid college account makes qualifies

b-nerd...give it up... your boy is making you look like a fool just as much as he tried it with the OP. HE has reasons to do it, and hard times can make people do bad things. As the evidence is showing up, its not looking good for him at all. I say this as an outsider that just read the whole fricking thread.

Ive seen this happen before(stole account to scam), i think it happened to MRC i think he has a thread about a scammer that did something similar, so i can see what you say as a possibility, but there were no IPs that matched,or similarity in writing patterns, lame excuses that dragged it for that long...

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 01-13-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:08 AM
07rdsterGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stogge
Raleigh, NC Area Code? Hmmm....
His location on the lotus board is listed as NC as well.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

i believe he was stationed in raleigh, nc.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:14 AM
craigo'sznprgrs

300+ posts.

+1 on needing to verify phone number from above post as the number texts were coming from
Old 01-13-2009, 07:15 AM
stein

Originally Posted by Olivia
i believe he was stationed in raleigh, nc.
If he's millitary with enough proof contacting his commander would prompt some serious action (so I've heard anyways...)
Old 01-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Originally Posted by stein
If he's millitary with enough proof contacting his commander would prompt some serious action (so I've heard anyways...)
well according to his facebook. he got out of the military sometime last year.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 AM
07rdsterGT

Link to his FB?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:33 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, I can't believe I just read 11 pages of posts

-Okay to OP, if you made the payment via paypal, you can report it but all they will do is give you a run around... unless it was handled via Ebay, they will just tell you to report it to your bank or CC company. If you report it to your bank, they will freeze your acct for atleast 10 business days, to hold an investigation on the fraud activity regarding your acct. After the investigation, and it's clearly recognized not your fault, you will be refunded your $. The CC company will actually complete the investigation faster with the same ending.

-As for the cell phone call, if you did make a call to the seller, his cell # should have his name affiliated with it or a family member, if he is under a family plan. Which this should clearly define who the "scammer" is unless BlackPearlZ sold his cell to the same "cousin."

-As for the quick transaction via wire transfer, anything in large sum as BlackPearl has stated would have been flagged if done quickly as he has stated. The bank would have frozen or notified you of the activity to verify if it was you who completed the transaction. If they are not able to verify it was you, it would've been reversed. This has happened to me when I was in vegas pulling $4k from my acct. I was called within 30 mins from my bank where in which they explained most banks usually verify the transaction before completion unless done in person within the bank.

-To the OP, I would listen to USN and the rest of others concerned with your matter and report it to your local authorities and the MP. They will be able to access records of transactions within the sellers acct. to see if there was any type of fraud occuring within it.

-To the BlackPearl, I would post the report # given when the police that came by, that you've stated, gave you. It'll clear the people off your back from this forum, as it'll also defend your disposition as being a victim and not the criminal because your reponses are very deterring of stating your innocence.

-To Beautiful, I must admit you're a very dedicated friend when it comes to times of adversity, which is rare and very admirable.

To the OP, best of luck and I hope your ordeal is situated.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:46 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by coolblue830
I don't see routing information anywhere when I log into the couple of my bank's online banking websites. They don't even display the full account numbers, only last digits for security purposes.
No but you can make a transfer from your account to another account many times. Which is what is being claimed here. The scammer (alledgedly) accessed his account and tranferred the freshly aquired PayPal funds into his own account.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:52 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by bryan@Z1
No but you can make a transfer from your account to another account many times. Which is what is being claimed here. The scammer (alledgedly) accessed his account and tranferred the freshly aquired PayPal funds into his own account.
But that large of an amount would've been flagged, and the owner of the bank acct. would've been notified, unless the seller has a commercial acct where larger sum transactions are more common versus a personal acct. $9k doesn't just transfer easily without verification.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:52 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bryan@Z1

You can only after the other account was verified by the current back and that takes usually several days to setup.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 AM
300zx1985

I just read 17 pages.. pretty epic. If this guy did it I hope he gets what is coming to him! From the moment he came in the thread to defend himself I smelled BS. The possability of "hackers" doing this was just a avenue he saw fit to take in order to get his *** out of all this. He has a motive and his story makes no sence - those two things alone leave the answer pretty clear in my head. If he could get away with all this he would. Now that he knows he cant, he is just making things right in order to protect his own ***. What a trashy person.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by 300zx1985
I just read 17 pages.. pretty epic. If this guy did it I hope he gets what is coming to him! From the moment he came in the thread to defend himself I smelled BS. The possability of "hackers" doing this was just a avenue he saw fit to take in order to get his *** out of all this. He has a motive and his story makes no sence - those two things alone leave the answer pretty clear in my head. If he could get away with all this he would. Now that he knows he cant, he is just making things right in order to protect his own ***. What a trashy person.
My question is why would you keep personal info such as SSN#, bank acct #'s in your comp? I mean I would hold it on some sort of external hd and in my safe or atleast in a safe place. Also let alone sell the same computer with the same hard drive that held the same info??? Just as Hraesvelg said, I would've destroyed that HDD.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:50 AM
LastODJedi
§ith Mã§t€®

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jubes
But that large of an amount would've been flagged, and the owner of the bank acct. would've been notified, unless the seller has a commercial acct where larger sum transactions are more common versus a personal acct. $9k doesn't just transfer easily without verification.
I was told by my bank when I sold my house that anything over 10K was red flagged by Homeland Security and either the Fed or the Treasury, I don't recall which. So 9K may slide in just under the radar, but don't quote me on this.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:00 AM
LastODJedi
§ith Mã§t€®

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
But the whole thing started from a computer, and documents on that computer. It is VERY likely that the police would come to him. I honestly don't have a CLUE what's going on or what went on here, but people need to realize there's more than just 1 scenario.
Has anyone checked to see if BlackPearl and beautiful nerd are the same person??? This guys seems way too defensive to me... Mods??? Can somebosy verify IPs???
Old 01-13-2009, 09:05 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Cash transactions over $10g have been flagged for many years - it was to stop the "mob" from money laundering. Not sure that would apply here but the OP's defense is so full of holes it doesn't make any difference.
Now his cell being a Raleigh area code, that I see quite often. I know lots of people who keep the same number where the account was originally set up. LD is free so why not?
Has anyone here ever met this guy in person? Just curious. And a lot of people here probably know/have met beautiful nerd if she worked at Forged. Just a guess. Doubt you will see the same IP, that ***** in the armor has already been exposed.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:06 AM
jubes

Originally Posted by LastODJedi
I was told by my bank when I sold my house that anything over 10K was red flagged by Homeland Security and either the Fed or the Treasury, I don't recall which. So 9K may slide in just under the radar, but don't quote me on this.
But that's gov't regulators within banking institutions for like money laundering or other major felonies. Banks themselves have their fraud department which set $ amounts that trigger their own flags. Usually personal accts have lower limits on how much a money is transferred between accounts versus commercial accts transferring large sums of $ to other business accts for their business transactions.

It's especially obvious when a large sum is transferred or is taken out when your standard withdrawal rate is normally $60-100. I actually was able to raise my daily limit of ATM withdrawal from $300 to $1000 because I started to make more income, so I constantly started to take higher amount withdrawals. My bank verified it was me and increased it to avoid any future hassle.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:09 AM
mikez97

Has anyone checked to see if BlackPearl and beautiful nerd are the same person??? This guys seems way too defensive to me... Mods??? Can somebosy verify IPs???
blackz is a guy
beautiful nerd is a woman
its impossible
Old 01-13-2009, 09:14 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No they aren't the same person...

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!