Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 09:30 AM
VQTHUNDER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the deal. I got took for $2600.00 for a set of gloss black LE37's. I constantly Pmed this douchebag back and forth and I got some bogus answers about how bad it was snowing and how he had shipped them to the wrong adress. I got responses that said that he had shipped them and that they'd be delivered on Saturday. Whatever. UPS ground doesn't even deliver on Saturdays.

Then, after I disputed him on Paypal, and escalated it to a claim, he sends me a PM cussing me out saying he was filing a "retraction of postage". Sure.

I saw in a post in this thread where he had sold the car with my wheels on it. Figures.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and file a police report too. By the way, I'm only a few hours from Fayetteville, so I'd be willing to meet up and talk you through paying everyones money back.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:34 AM
VQTHUNDER

Heres the last time I heard from him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQTHUNDER
I have not received anything as of yet. I filed a dispute with Paypal just to protect my interest, but if I receive the wheels, I'll lift it. UPS doesn't run until late afternoon here, so we will see.

you disputed me??? wtf. no **** that. im filing a retrieval of postage with ups if you filed a dispute. i shipped them and now you are gonna **** me ovewr and put me negative with paypal?? you arent taking my money and my wheels **** that. its happened before and i wont let it happen again.

im having the wheels reversed and sent back to me. (end of quote)

Thats it. I've sent several messsages. I want something. A partial payment at this point.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:43 AM
coachk
Banned

Heres the deal. I got took for $2600.00 for a set of gloss black LE37's. I constantly Pmed this douchebag back and forth and I got some bogus answers about how bad it was snowing and how he had shipped them to the wrong adress. I got responses that said that he had shipped them and that they'd be delivered on Saturday. Whatever. UPS ground doesn't even deliver on Saturdays.

Then, after I disputed him on Paypal, and escalated it to a claim, he sends me a PM cussing me out saying he was filing a "retraction of postage". Sure.

I saw in a post in this thread where he had sold the car with my wheels on it. Figures.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and file a police report too. By the way, I'm only a few hours from Fayetteville, so I'd be willing to meet up and talk you through paying everyones money back.
Are yo referring to BlackPearl also?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Stogge

Heres the last time I heard from him:

Quote:
I have not received anything as of yet. I filed a dispute with Paypal just to protect my interest, but if I receive the wheels, I'll lift it. UPS doesn't run until late afternoon here, so we will see.

you disputed me??? wtf. no **** that. im filing a retrieval of postage with ups if you filed a dispute. i shipped them and now you are gonna **** me ovewr and put me negative with paypal?? you arent taking my money and my wheels **** that. its happened before and i wont let it happen again.

im having the wheels reversed and sent back to me. (end of quote)

Thats it. I've sent several messsages. I want something. A partial payment at this point.

^^^ That writing style appears the same as "The "Real" BlackPearlz" That is here now... Same style... If anyone gets money back, it is because a 3rd party has somehow shielded you, or Pearl has come to a shocking Realization that he really will be someones Hollister Bicth in Jail.... LoL...
Old 01-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 979 Likes on 742 Posts

^looks like a pmita prison would be a vacation for him

Ah my bad chris! Still sucks either way, those would look good on your redline.

Also, alex had the opportunity to up and leave town, get new addresses, phones, and ip's......what a perfect time to do some scamming.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 AM
07rdsterGT

OMFG, what a tool. Why in the world does he have to spin electro?! Makes me want to go home and toss my tables out the ****ing window.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 AM
coolblue830

Oh man, and I thought this thread was epic enough last night. Now all we need are the photochoppers to get to work...
Old 01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What a tool. This guy probably got kicked out of the army instead of leaving it.......
coachk
Banned

Could you imagine this fool in the military.....
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NSN350Z
um...i dont really care if people on this site "care about me" because I dont have online friends, which im guessing 98 percent of yours are. i just use this site for car info, to get ideas for my car, for the a/g section, and the off topic... not here to make pen pals with everyone. If i see them in real life, then sure I will have personal conversations and more "friends" on here, but I dont see that happening (unless i happen to see them at a car show). Only people on this site i hang out with is my local z and g people, and a few other people ive met in meets. so its not really gonna matter if people on a website "care about me". So please stop saying people wont miss me... cause I dont expect them to or care honestly. and thats great youve contributed so much... wtf???

and i think you can stop talking now, cause youve impressed her mr. popular *thumbs up!*, and its not like I was being a dick for no reason, if you read her comments it looks as though she is supporting the scammer and defending him.
Let her defend him if she wants. Does it matter to you that much? And hell, I'll be down at Keesler in Biloxi by the end of this year, so I'll be meeting a bunch of people I talk to on here.
98%? No... more like 100%. I'm an antisocial *****. Which is, of course, why I have so few real life friends.
If you're here for information and **** material to wack off to, is it necessary that you post? I mean, if I've made such an impact on you, I'd understand you thinking so highly of me that you feel the need to reply to me, to try to prove that you're better than I am.

It appears you come in this thread only to reply to me. I feel so special and loved.

Last edited by Spork; 01-13-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:18 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
What a tool. This guy probably got kicked out of the army instead of leaving it.......
You read my mind.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 979 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Could you imagine this fool in the military.....
not if you remove the "dont ask, dont tell" policy

I laugh when i see guys in college wearing hollister. Hopefully in a few years that place will be old news and go out of business.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Sleeper01

I am addicted to tattoos (i have 13 of them...all tasteful and in black ink so they look good !!),

Where's the tatoo's?.....this guy is a sloppy thief!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:20 AM
VQTHUNDER

A little more info on this guy, and I'll go talk with him face to face.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This Blackpearz dude is going to get what he deserves. Scamming fellow Z owners is not something we take lightly here. He's going to get tracked down and put away. Prison door is wide open for you Blackpearl.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:24 AM
coachk
Banned

He reminds me of that guy in the music video.."pretty fly for a white guy"
Old 01-13-2009, 10:24 AM
cracka350z

Originally Posted by Kirk Lazarus
Let her defend him if she wants. Does it matter to you that much? And hell, I'll be down at Keesler in Biloxi by the end of this year, so I'll be meeting a bunch of people I talk to on here.
98%? No... more like 100%. I'm an antisocial *****. Which is, of course, why I have so few real life friends.
If you're here for information and **** material to wack off to, is it necessary that you post? I mean, if I've made such an impact on you, I'd understand you thinking so highly of me that you feel the need to reply to me, to try to prove that you're better than I am.

It appears you come in this thread only to reply to me. I feel so special and loved.
i like you kirk...you give me Lulz at work

can i be your friend?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:28 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay, I was intrigued by the different stories on his multiple posts so I decided to look them up + the non selling posts. Then I stumbled upon this post on his Wheels thread:

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
you are getting an M3 as a back up for the lotus? Aren't you the guy that makes 1700 a month and you already pay 850 for your lotus? how do you plan on affording a M3 as well? Just curious.
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearlZ
came into some money and paid off the lotus...long story
and earlier in this post he's stated that he decided to purchase an M3...

Another posted that he traded in his Z with the wheels included and got 3k for his wheels...

Originally Posted by TheBlackPearlZ
genozide- yes its a fire extinguisher...comes with the car lol.

superblack- wheels were appraised with the z when traded in...they gave me 3100 for them with tires on them...otherwise if they didnt i would still have a z. lol

Okay, dave079 posted his thread from the Lotus forums stating he was upside down on his payments and is trying to pull sympathy for his mistake?

So if you're upside down on your payments, how the hell did you afford an M3?

Where did this money you came into come from?

Is this all true.. or is some one just BS'ing???

Ummm I need to ask these questions:

1) What happened to this Lotus being paid for?

2) Why were there casual posts from you til 1/4/09 on the Elise thread if your acct was hack'd into?, because obviously the PM's for the wheels from 12/17/08 posting would've shown giving you clear signs of error or wrong doing in your acct.

3) Why are there so many holes in the different stories you have posted?

Honestly bro, what you have stated and posted casually in other threads contradicts what you have posted here. Those contradictions are very incriminating in themselves.

Last edited by jubes; 01-13-2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: misquoted

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!