Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 09:57 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

def. needs to be resolved somehow..
Old 01-25-2009, 10:19 PM
godlike0104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help guys, however, i work full time and go to school full time, i have barely 1 day off every week, i would like to go over there and file a report, but it is not allowed with my situation. This is getting very very frustrated, it started with me getting a set of my dream wheels, turning into this disaster.....
Old 01-26-2009, 04:42 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by godlike0104
Thanks for the help guys, however, i work full time and go to school full time, i have barely 1 day off every week, i would like to go over there and file a report, but it is not allowed with my situation. This is getting very very frustrated, it started with me getting a set of my dream wheels, turning into this disaster.....
Have you even called the Muncie Police???? Seems like a lot of people here want to help but you don't want to take the first step. This is not going to get resolved sitting behind a computer. Don't mean to sound harsh, but think I will step away from this thread - I don't smell any resolution whatsoever.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:30 AM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

You don't have to fly out there. Call them and have them email the form. It's probably on their website too.

If you have time to check and post to the thread you have time to call them.

Then fax a signed copy to them.

Think out-of the box...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:25 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by WXSigns
You don't have to fly out there. Call them and have them email the form. It's probably on their website too.

If you have time to check and post to the thread you have time to call them.

Then fax a signed copy to them.

Think out-of the box...
Exactly. In fact, think "I'm going to get this **** no matter what it takes".
A few hours of your time has to be worth $2000+, doesn't it? I would make it my
mission to make this guys life hell.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:35 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Have you even called the Muncie Police???? Seems like a lot of people here want to help but you don't want to take the first step. This is not going to get resolved sitting behind a computer. Don't mean to sound harsh, but think I will step away from this thread - I don't smell any resolution whatsoever.
I have to agree with PerfZ on this... it doesn't seem like you even tried to call and I don't recall you posting that you contacted them prior to us giving you advice. I know you've contacted paypal, and the IC3 and head of the ROTC prog @ ball state...

If this were me, I, too, would be super frustrated, but I would also make sure I made calls to each agency I could call for help and made friends with whoever answered that phone so that I would be on a first name basis everytime I called.

You have to be more proactive despite your lack of time. If you have the time to post, then you have the time to call. I would say don't post until you've talked to each agency you could talk to then post their replies, and we can help sort it out. That's the reason the forum is here for.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Brrcats

honestly this is very dissapointing, where have the police been in all of this? I could have told you that paypal was going to tell you you were SOL. Theres more than enough contradictions and information to sort this out legally.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:41 AM
parad0x

I was just about to create an account on here just to reply in this thread, but was suprised I already had one created lol. Any ways, perf is right you literally are sitting behind your desk waiting for too long man. Your first action should have been on the phone to them, and keep calling back and persisting about the matter.. the fact that you have evidence in this thread from soo many individuals that got scammed and you can pm them all if you havnt already and gather all the evidence and that you have not done this and submitted this is crazy.

Like Perf said, if it was me that got scammed I would make it my mission to turn this scammers life upside down.. You have already found out where he used to go to school, where he went to the military, where he lives etc you have other victims info, you have their storys, you have him admitting he filed a police report which is probably b.s. and if you can catch him on that one and find out there isint one, then guess what you Just got him once again incriminating himself ! Proof is all over this thread, you have to collect it and submit it.. Then stick on top of it like flys on ****. You can totally bust this guy, and probably get your moneys back but you have to take more active steps in the effort man.. Waiting on paypal isint gonna do jack.

There are soo many more ways of doing this, maybe call up your bank and tell them to reverse charges if that is even possible because you got scammed.. If paypal goes after you, they will probably go after the other guy too. Go local news, go put ad's in the newspaper, then take that publicity and share it with the police and paypal so they are aware you are taking steps to publicize your problems.. That will make them stick to this case like flys on **** themselves.

A case of Internet scamming costing you $2,300 and a total group of other victism over +10,000 dollars would be a HOT HOT topic for the public to LOVE to hear about it(the kind of stuff MEDIA trys soo hard to find and report about, they will love you for sharing your story), its the kind of material reporters Love to publish about especially with somebody a victim that isint getting anywhere with the government system, that in itself will speak and will get probably the local police departments to bring in the DETECTIVES to work your case, especially in a situation where +10,000 was lost to several victims just from what we have found ourselves?? Think about it !! the Media would absolutely love to hear your story, you have already identified the dbag, they might have to censor his picture if at all, but at least they can report you KNOW the identity and STILL the police has not acted.. Again, the media will love this, and the ****en police and paypall will probably be shitting their pants because they will be criticized and will get off their ***en asses and do something big for you if you push for it.

Contacting the media will do great goodness for you, if you can find the right reporter not only will he take a testimonial/your story of the version, he will make it his job to contact the police department and try to get some footage of that, contact other victims involved in this problem if you can set it up, as well as maybe even contact the dbag himself and get coverage on him running from the camera, he will work for your case too it is called journalism.

Another tip, when you make phone calls to anybody, always write down who you were speaking with and what the dialogue was about. Write down every person you have contacted and what his title/department he works in, so you have a paper trail of people you have contacted. And when you open up the next dialogue with whoever you speak with to next, let them know about All the people you have already contacted it will help your case a lot.

You have almost put all the puzzles together, you can totally ruin this guys life by one of a few things having done to him, bad credit rating for life, criminal record so ****ed for life, jail time, get him to pay lawyer fees, emberess him infront of his family/friends, cause him major grief and have him scared for a long time. He is probably reading this thread, dont give him the satisfaction your giving up because no victim should... Contact everybody you can about the matter starting with the police, Do It Now!

Last edited by parad0x; 01-26-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:03 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

^very good post, might want to contact AutoBlog and Jalopnik as well!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:03 AM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

You have his licensed plate from his car too. Put a "Lean" on it! When he goes to sell it or trade-it in...guess what, that will show-up and he won't be able to do squat with the "Lean" in place.

You can even call the college school newspaper/website and tell them you have a great article about a student ripping people off. They will love to publish it.

Next time the POS steps into a class, someone is going to notice him and give him crap.

Did you look at that catholic forum? His friends and family post on that forum! Start a thread. It worked on Lotustalk to call his **** out.

When a customer ripped me off...
I had a customer I developed a web site for. He approved the site of all the last edits. Ran his credit card, which he signed the receipt. He goes to AMEX and claims it's a bogus transaction. Complete BS. After, haggling with AMEX to show all the proof they still reversed the charges.

I created a one-page web site about what he did and blasted it into the search engines.

6 mos letter I get a letter from his attorney, I show all the info to his attorney and tell him I'm not doing anything about it until I get paid, in cash for the web site. Two weeks later I got payment.

You got to think out-of the box.

If it's not worth it to you, then he wins.

Last edited by WXSigns; 01-26-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:03 AM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by turismo
Beautiful Nerd, why don't you repay these people and have TheBlackpearlZ pay you back?

? I'm going to lean towards no on that one. I have nothing to do with this. Sorry, it sucks for the people that were scammed, but I have nothing to do with it.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:07 AM
07rdsterGT

Even I know that was a sarcastic suggestion leaning towards your "give the douche a chance" attitude.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM
beautiful nerd

Dude, I know that was sarcastic, lol. I haven't even been on here in like a week. I have no idea what's going on. I wasn't defending him, no matter what anyone says. I don't really care tho. It's the internet. It really sucks people got scammed. Hopefully everyone gets their money back and this whole thing gets resolved, but by the looks of it - it's not happening as fast as it should.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:12 AM
rock350z

wy should this be locked beauty nerd? That motherf*cker still has to have his sh*t pushed in.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 AM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by rock350z
wy should this be locked beauty nerd? That motherf*cker still has to have his sh*t pushed in.
It doesn't "need" to be, just a thought someone else had that I agreed with. Maybe temporarily locked? Until there's more info to be posted, instead of just pointless babble, or until people start getting their money back (if that even happens). By now I'm sure everyone on this site has seen this thread, and chimed in on their opinion if they wanted to, and now it's just people BSing. I don't care if it stays open or not. I just hope people get their money back.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:37 AM
godlike0104

Originally Posted by PerfZ
i called them 2 weeks ago they just kicked me back to local police station, they told me they do not file a claim across states. When i went to my local police station, they told me to file report on ic3, which i never get a reply back.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:40 AM
07rdsterGT

File again. Call. Then file and again while calling. Then call the Muncie station again and tell them it’s their jurisdiction because the perp lives there.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 AM
godlike0104

I just called my bank, they told me the money is on the way back, will be in my account tomorrow morning 1/27/09, hopefully, this will work out
Old 01-26-2009, 09:41 AM
beautiful nerd

i called them 2 weeks ago they just kicked me back to local police station, they told me they do not file a claim across states. When i went to my local police station, they told me to file report on ic3, which i never get a reply back.
sounds like a bunch of lazy a$$ people not wanting to do any work.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
beautiful nerd

I just called my bank, they told me the money is on the way back, will be in my account tomorrow morning 1/27/09, hopefully, this will work out
Yay! Good for you. That's awesome. People may have hated me thru this entire thread, but I said people should wait to see if they get any money back, instead of continuing to bash him and threaten him (not b/c I was defending him, but b/c doing that doesn't change the facts and isn't going to get anyone anywhere)...but no one wanted to listen. They just kept hating on me, and telling me how naive I am for thinking people will get their money back. One individual, even went as far as creating a name on here JUST to bash me. Then the OP posts that he's getting his money back. Imagine that. It's ok tho, it's just the internet.

Keep us updated godlike. I hope it does work out and that the money is there when you check your account tomorrow! I hope this is the case for the other people on here scammed as well. Good luck!

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-26-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!