Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by godlike0104
I just called my bank, they told me the money is on the way back, will be in my account tomorrow morning 1/27/09, hopefully, this will work out
Glad to hear everything is going to work out..

Like I said before.. the bank processes stuff a lot longer than CC companies do, but they essentially end up with the same outcome, getting your money back.

I still want to see this DB get what he deserves... god.. when you can.. can you follow up with IC3 on what their investigation is following through with, if he's guilty or not. I would do this myself but I would only bet that the complaintants are the only ones who could access this information.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 AM
beautiful nerd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dspiel@m1autosport
i like how his fan girl has dropped off the face of the planet
I haven't been on b/c I have been moving, lol.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:07 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Even if you get your money back OP, keep us up to date on the rest of this chit.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:07 AM
beautiful nerd

^ lol, I wouldn't doubt it. When everyone and their mother comes on here to bash me, of course I'm gonna say something back, haha.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 AM
07rdsterGT

Hey, not everyone bashed you
Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 AM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
Even if you get your money back OP, keep up on the criminal charges. He shouldn't be able to get away with this ****.
+1 The girl that scammed me is in jail.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

If you don't like what is on the screen change the channel. Of course there is a lot of crap in the thread, always is in scammer threads. But this particular guy needs to go down and some of us are trying to help the OP out.
Edit - looks like it may work itself out but the scammer is still out there. Oh well, buyer beware.

Last edited by PerfZ; 01-26-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
godlike0104

Of course i will do that, noway i let this douche scammed everyones money and get out of it without getting any punishment, i will try my best to get this douche back to justice whenever they need evidences from me.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Stogge

Of course i will do that, noway i let this douche scammed everyones money and get out of it without getting any punishment, i will try my best to get this douche back to justice whenever they need evidences from me.
Glad to hear that your getting your money back! I am still in for Justice...
Old 01-26-2009, 01:13 PM
psychoballistic

I got the same damn thing from paypal. My bank stopped everything really quick when i showed them this. Its bs thats all it is, paypal is hardly worth using in my opinion if they can't protect you.

This is rediculous, im freaking upset, heres the email paypal sent me

Dear Jong Lee,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's name: Alexander Grusak
Seller's email: hollisterdout@yahoo.com
Seller's transaction ID: 1VV67515LB265545S

Transaction date: Dec 24, 2008
Transaction amount: -$2,300.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 3KM57800VV5342214
Case number: PP-614-914-048

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-614-914-048:R2:USD2300.00:01/09/2009:3KM57800VV5342214

SERIOUSLY, WTF??!!!??
Old 01-26-2009, 01:17 PM
psychoballistic

I did the same thing with my bank, they are sending my money back to me also. They also suggested not using paypal in the future for large payment and to do certified funds which would be safer.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:28 PM
beautiful nerd

see ^ ...people are slowly but surely getting their money back. So Rickdogg and Dave (and anyone else that decided to jump on the hate wagon and bash me for saying we should wait to see if anyone gets their money back)

Good to hear psycho. Keep us updated and let us know when you get your money back. I love how the letters from paypal say "We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you that you are safe using PayPal."

Safe? Really? Then what's been going on the past few weeks? lol

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-26-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Fito68

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
see ^ ...people are slowly but surely getting their money back. So Rickdogg and Dave (and anyone else that decided to jump on the hate wagon and bash me for saying we should wait to see if anyone gets their money back)

Good to hear psycho. Keep us updated and let us know when you get your money back. I love how the letters from paypal say "We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you that you are safe using PayPal."

Ya your right they did get there money back but this guy isnt the one that paid them back.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:33 PM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by Fito68
Ya your right they did get there money back but this guy isnt the one that paid them back.

Yep, you're right, and I never claimed that HE was paying everyone back. That's just what people twisted my words into. My post was stating what he had told me, which was that people would be reimbursed through fraud protection.

Alex told me that everyone can get their money back from their banks if they paid by credit card or check to paypal, and that he has already ended all disputes with all the customers, by way of paypal. Paypal is sending his account into collections, and his bank is handling it from there through fraud protection.

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-26-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:42 PM
rock350z

again there is no reason to lay off this motherf*cker even if the banks and CC companies are refunding the money. This asshat deserves EVERYTHING coming to him except a break.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:49 PM
beautiful nerd

I was just saying to lay off of him until we saw if he was telling the truth about people getting their money back. It was pointless to keep bashing and threatening him. It wasn't going to change anything. Now that we're seeing that people are actually getting their money back, people should proceed with taking any kind of legal action they want or find necessary.

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-26-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 PM
burner

This guy is still out partying with everyones money. Your banks are paying you back, not him. Just because you have your money back, you shouldn't let this little hot rod get away with it.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM
mlbizzle

Ok.. so I started reading this last night and I have to say it seems obvious that it is him, for starters. Even in the beginning it seemed as though he was back peddling, trying to find a way to cover his back. I believe that he was a stand up guy, and was friends with people on this site - what it comes down to is he was scared sh*tless with his Lotus payments and endless bills. I tried to think of what I would do, and how stressed out I would be. While I would never do what he did, I could see a person under these circumstances resorting to desperate measures. He now feels horrible for what he did, and wants to pay these people back with his own money (if he was scammed he wouldn't have to... he would be working his a** off to get them their money back from the scammer, aka his cousin), but this doesn't make it right. He made a horrible mistake that he thought he could get away with (and in NO WAY will) and now will soon pay the consequences. Also, as said before, banks paying back the victims doesn't make this over. He needs to pay for this crime.

"little hot rod" lol.
and for beautiful nerd... STFU... you are annoying.. You know him from a job that you used to work at... then you post OVER 100 times trying to give examples of ways that he might not have done it..? Please... if you are going to comment, add value. Thus far you have added none... You are defending someone who commited a crime. Just stop making useless comments... and whats with a "lol," or "rofl," added in at the end of nearly all of your posts , once again it just annoys me...Ugh, just stop.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:58 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They are getting their money back through other channels than the douchebag you kept standing up for. People are jumping on him for being a lowlife scammer. They are jumping on you because you are an idiot. Do we need to go back and review your posts? If you want to go there we can if you'd like. Look out for my next post.

By the way, during the entire discussion you never answered any of the questions I posted. So how long did you officially work at Forged for and what exactly did you do to make such a "great" judgment call on the scammer's character?

You're right. Just 90% of the people, lol.
If 90% of people believe that you are stupid, then chances are...you are probably stupid.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 01-27-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quoted to establish blinded view:

ok people, he responded. He has no idea what's going on. He should chime in here in a minute. Give him the benefit of a doubt. Seriously.
I believe him. This happened to me a few years ago. Someone got all my information, started using my name and my account. Stole almost $1k out of my bank account, and was applying for all sorts of loans and auto financing in my name. I was getting calls from places telling me I was in there looking at cars that I had never even been to. This DOES happen to people. I just hope it all gets worked out, and that everyone gets their money back.
He already said he just found out about all the scamming, on several different sites, and has been dealing with police all day long. And I don't blame him for not posting the case #. I wouldn't want just anyone being able to call up and get a police report about me either.
My brother is in the military, and rarely ever checks his account. Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't check his account every day of his life, like most of us don't, and just went along swiping his card until one time when he went to use it, it didn't work anymore.
Sounds VERY possible to me. If my brother was having money stolen, he would have NO clue until it was all gone. It's not unheard of.

Quoted to establish back peddling. Wait I thought you said you believed him above?

Oh yea, I'm a scammer, since I've never even tried to sell or buy ANYTHING on the forums, haha. I just have known Alex for over a year now, from when I worked at Forged, and he was always a very stand up guy. I don't see him doing something like this. I honestly don't. Am I saying it's not possible? No, I'm not. But I'm not gonna jump on the hate wagon like everyone else.
If I wanted to scam, I would have done it while working at Forged
it's not like he's my personal friend. i have never met him. i've done business with him while working at Forged.

I've said all along, he could have done it. Who am I to say? I have no idea. I hate how it's ok for everyone to bash like crazy when threads get like this, but when someone tries to explain possible scenarios, they're automatically bashed too.
Dude, I know that. I even IMed him and told him that it was pretty obvious that the person wouldn't know he got them from Forged.
Hate on, my friends.
Different perspectives or stupidity? Why are you changing your stance here?: (Refer to above quotes)

lol see what i mean ben? EVERYONE was bashing him, and then I'm the bad guy for pointing out possible explanations for stuff. Just shoot me now. I don't deserve to live.
I stated literally 5,6,7 times that he VERY WELL MAY HAVE DONE IT, and that I didn't know. I had no idea. Yet, I'm still "defending him". They're just pissed that I can see things from different perspectives b/c I've BEEN THERE.
Once again establishing gullible posts. So how long did you officially work at Forged and what was your position?

He has made multiple smooth transactions via the forums, and was a VERY good customer of Forged. When I was at Forged, I dealt with him all the time. Very stand up guy, contrary to popular belief.

Oh, and here comes the, "but when it's unusually large amounts, the bank will contact you via phone to verify them."
Alex's bank was probably used to him spending large amounts. Do you have any idea how much stuff he bought from Forged at a time? It was probably nothing new to them.
Yeah…okay…

i think people need to just back off of him for a bit.
So it has been established that you have been scammed before. Gullible enough to believe Mr. Alex the ghey scammer. Then you start back peddling once the evidence mounts up against him. Then you are air headed enough to wonder why people feel that you were defending him when you blatantly were.

Is there anything else that you missed? More explanation necessary? If so, your screen name should be added to the poll for the Douchebag of all time award.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 01-27-2009 at 02:58 AM.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!