2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

17-year-old male killed in fatal 350Z crash

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Wu-Watt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*Notes join date, discards worthless opinion*

Are you saying my opinion is worthless cuz of my join date? Lol
Wow you have been on the internet for so long!
What a respectable guy. I owe you alot.

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 06-10-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wu-Watt
*Notes join date, discards worthless opinion*

Are you saying my opinion is worthless cuz of my join date? Lol
Wow you have been on the internet for so long!
What a respectable guy. I owe you alot.
No, he's saying you obviously have not participated in some of the related discussions and history related to this topic on this board.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't get it.

People run over an animal and post pictures for lulz and think the brain splatter pattern is hilarious because it resembles Jesus being raped by a dog, but the second some stupid kid embeds himself in a tree we're all supposed to cry and have a memorial service.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the kid was at fault. Did he deserve to die? I don't know. I don't really care. He did die. Big whoop. Maybe all the other idiot kids at his school will take a second to stop screwing each other in the back of the classroom and realize they have to adhere to some rules, like oh I don't know, safe driving practices.

Why do so many people get worked up about another person eating it? Who cares? There are more than enough people out there. Watching a bunch of them kill themselves every day just reminds me that I'm not a complete tard. Sorry if that makes me the Grinch or something.

Last edited by Flick Montana; 06-10-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
How is this "simply being a young kid?" He was acting like an idiot.
Every young kid acts like a complete and total idiot at one point or another. That's what young kids do. I've said this multiple times already. Get it through your head already so I can stop rehashing this.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Guess you want me to pay for your health care too because your job/education/work ethic sucks?
Haha. No. But that's all I'll say on. Wanna keep the thread on topic.

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
I'm guessing you think that Joren van der Sloot doesn't deserve to die either.
I'm actually against the death penalty 110%. I think life imprisonment is the proper punishment.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Goin' Sidewayz!
I'm actually against the death penalty 110%. I think life imprisonment is the proper punishment.
That explains the everything right there. Even if somebody absolutely, totally, wholly and completely DESERVES to die (Hitler?), you don't think they should.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
That explains the everything right there. Even if somebody absolutely, totally, wholly and completely DESERVES to die (Hitler?), you don't think they should.
Sorry. The death penalty is no different from murder itself. If someone is locked up for life in a prison somewhere, they are no longer a threat to society. Had Hitler not committed suicide and had the allied forces captured him, if I were alive during that time, I'd prefer to see him get life imprisonment than death. As I've said, I'm against the death penalty 110%. In my mind, it's wrong.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
c_buz

To all of you who are sitting there behind your monitors judging this poor kid, and showing no sympathy I say to you, whoever is free of sin cast the first stone. Seriously, none of you have ever done anything stupid or wreckless behind the wheel of a car? You always drive you Z at the speed limit and obey all rules 100% of the time. Yeah right. Okay, the kid made a mistake and he paid the ultimate price...would you say the same and show no sympathy if it had been someone you know or even worse a relative?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
1GR8350Z

Sorry. The death penalty is no different from murder itself. If someone is locked up for life in a prison somewhere, they are no longer a threat to society. Had Hitler not committed suicide and had the allied forces captured him, if I were alive during that time, I'd prefer to see him get life imprisonment than death. As I've said, I'm against the death penalty 110%. In my mind, it's wrong.
So you would rather the taxpayer provide such a monster with shelter, 3 hots, and a cot? You say they are no danger, but life in prison isn't always life. People slip through the cracks and get released.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

So you would rather the taxpayer provide such a monster with shelter, 3 hots, and a cot?
I did say I was against the death penalty didn't I. So the answer to that question should be obvious. You do know that it costs taxpayers a **** ton of money to put someone to death right?

You say they are no danger, but life in prison isn't always life. People slip through the cracks and get released.
If someone commits a crime where the death penalty is the common punishment, if they don't get the death penalty, they get life without parole. So no, they won't be released. As for people who "slip through the cracks" I'm not worried about that type of stuff. Those incidents are incredibly rare and even further far between. Plus, anyone who does manage to escape from prison are almost always caught within the following days of their escape.

Last edited by Goin' Sidewayz!; 06-10-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Shamu

I think all car manufactures should install system that if car loses control it has 12 gauge shotgun installed in wheel that fires at face level. Bet people would drive more carefully dont you think?
Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Originally Posted by Shamu
I think all car manufactures should install system that if car loses control it has 12 gauge shotgun installed in wheel that fires at face level. Bet people would drive more carefully dont you think?
You should be banned. You've been a member here since '07, have 8 posts, and just posted the most retarded thing I've ever read.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:12 PM
billsrcursed

Originally Posted by c_buz
To all of you who are sitting there behind your monitors judging this poor kid, and showing no sympathy I say to you, whoever is free of sin cast the first stone. Seriously, none of you have ever done anything stupid or wreckless behind the wheel of a car? You always drive you Z at the speed limit and obey all rules 100% of the time. Yeah right. Okay, the kid made a mistake and he paid the ultimate price...would you say the same and show no sympathy if it had been someone you know or even worse a relative?
I'm so sick of hearing this retarded argument.

YES, WE'VE ALL DONE AT LEAST ONE DUMB THING IN OUR PAST!!!!!!!!

So what does that mean, exactly?? That because I did something stupid too, I should show remorse for this kid???

Uh, no. If I did what this kid did and died, then them's be the breaks, end of story, and no, I wouldn't want a pity party.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:14 PM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

You should be banned. You've been a member here since '07, have 8 posts, and just posted the most retarded thing I've ever read.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Skv012a

Originally Posted by c_buz
Thing is, IMO showing sympathy in these cases only lessens their impact and morals taught by them. Should EVERYONE be allowed to own and use guns at will, without common sense and proper training? No. Same with sports cars and plenty of kids assume that because they can sit behind the wheel and steer they can automatically drive.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:30 PM
hartsickdiscipl

So screw all those poor people who swerve to avoid a head-on collision or hit a patch of black ice, huh? You're a real thinker.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Skv012a

Quite frankly I think there should be different tiers of licenses thus lawful permission of driving performance cars would only be granted to actually trained people who will understand what they're getting into. My personal touch to such an idea is greater lenience on speeding and other moving violations for people with higher level licenses.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Orange County

US needs to make the license test much harder, but once again, automobile corporations will not allow this.

Last edited by Orange County; 06-11-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 AM
MarvinMartian

I don't understand.

The kid was not the victim of someone else's actions and negligence.
He is not dead through the fault of another person.

The kid killed himself.

He put other people's lives in danger (not only the girl in the car, but if I read the article correctly, he slid through the yard of a house. Lucky no one who lived there was outside in the yard).

And because of his own reckless actions, he died.

The universe is in balance. Carry on . . .
Old 06-11-2010, 06:27 AM
MarvinMartian

Last edited by MarvinMartian; 06-11-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Orange County
US needs to make the license test much harder, but once again, automobile corporations will not allow this.
This.

We need to teach defensive driving, accident avoidance, adverse condition driving, car control...lots of things. I remember when I was in driver's ed and it started absolutely pouring down rain. We pulled over and our teach drank his coffee until it passed...

Why can't we have state-run tracks with skid pads and obstacle courses?

Quick Reply: 17-year-old male killed in fatal 350Z crash