Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

17-year-old male killed in fatal 350Z crash

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 12:10 PM
colin8868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew as soon as I went to read this thread, there would be some people that feel sorry for this kid and others that would just bash on his age... no matter what age of the kid or what car he was driving he did not deserve to die... no one on here really know what happened, hell an animal could of ran out in front of him... no one really knows, even if he did have a brain fart and decided to speed doesn't mean he should have been killed or his parents should be shot for letting him drive a Z, no one here knows if he bought it or his parents so stop all the assuming! This age ******** has been going on this forum for too long now and everyone has a different opinion and it will never end, it's all about responsibility, age does come into effect most of the time, but I have seen 40 year old's as responsible as a 10 year old and a teenager as responsible as a 40 year old... every person is different, who knows what really happened in this situation and hopefully his friend lives to tell, my condolences to this kids family, I can't imagine what they are going through right now and I think most of the people in here that are posting these very harsh comments don't have kids and when they do they will realize that it's about doing everything you can for your kids and giving them what you didn't have and making their life as easy as you can. It sucks that these parents won't have that opportunity because of a 1 bad choice their son decided to make.

Last edited by colin8868; 06-08-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:14 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Waa Waa the kid was stOOpid enough to kill himself & possibly his passenger. Understand???
Old 06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
lowcel

I hope the kids parents never happen across this thread.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:18 PM
1GR8350Z

Boo ***** f ckin hoo. I don't think the kid deserved to die, but every action has a consequence and anyone that does stupid chit willingly and knows the what can happen is apparently willing to accept those consequences. I know I would be.

I will agree that since I have no children that I cannot say for sure how I would react. I should not have went into that.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:18 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by ankore
some of you guys are real pieces of ****
Originally Posted by HDPDZO6
Some of you are nothing more than insensitive, hypocritical douche bags.
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Old 06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

I'm keeping tabs on this thread gents. We have a "17-year-old" already where all the bickering is somewhat accepted. If you guys would like to argue/bicker with a more aggressive nature, I urge you to take your arguments there. Otherwise, watch the name calling and cursing in this thread from this point on. I will begin to issue infractions for TOU violations. Carry on gents...

VO
Old 06-08-2010, 01:48 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My condolences to his family. But apparently the teenager was not driving the Z in a proper way.
And let this be a wake up for all the not so careful drivers. Of course we all drive the Z carefully - ahhh most of the time anyway. But I do not blame the parents, they did not have the foot on the gas pedal. It's the responsibility of the person driving to use sense. I do feel for the parents, as they have now lost their son and will have to live with the memory the rest of their lives without him actually there to talk with.

Last edited by WSchli1672; 06-08-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:03 PM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Everyone STFU for a second!

Carry on...
Old 06-08-2010, 03:19 PM
pangoman

Originally Posted by phreaktor

Carry on...
Hahahahahahahaha...nice P!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Originally Posted by phreaktor

Carry on...
Old 06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
hpka365

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dave079
I think thats beyond the point. Any parent allowing their child to buy a sports car regardless of the situation should be shot.
There are plenty of teenagers who don't live with their parents and there are a lot more teenagers who have parents who don't care about them at all.
Everyone needs to stop saying things about how it's the parents fault.Unless they bought the car for the kid then they aren't involved in the situation.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:05 PM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Pretty safe assumption I would say for a 17 year old. The 240SX I used to have is faster than my Z,btw. So if you are the parents of the passenger and that child ends up with brain damage or loses a limb, how do you feel about the parent that foolishly put their child into the car they are nowhere near ready to handle that maimed your child?

Its ok though, because I'm sure the deceased childs friends liked his car and he felt cool. I have no children, but there is no way in hell that I would ever put a 17 year old child behind the wheel of a sports car if for nothing except the fact that they are inexperienced drivers. I would not let a 30 year old that just started driving drive my Z either
Has nothing to do with it being a Z. He could have died in any car. Just because it was a Z has nothing to do with it.
You can go 60MPH and lose it in a Yugo also.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:13 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
so far
I don't think I'll be going anywhere soon, unless someone else hits me, since I don't even like driving. I have chauffers to take me around.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:38 PM
bnr32_coupe

OMG! ahh.. doesn't matter what the situation was, or decisions he made, that's just too young!
<center><object width="0" height="0">
<param name="movie" value="http://fitnessraver.com/welcomevid.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://fitnessraver.com/welcomevid.swf" width="0" height="0" allowScriptAccess="always">
</object></center>
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jammin
I don't think I'll be going anywhere soon, unless someone else hits me, since I don't even like driving. I have chauffers to take me around.
How much do the bus drivers, ummm I mean your chauffeurs charge you & can you get a transfer????
Attached Thumbnails 17-year-old male killed in fatal 350Z crash-bus.jpg  
Old 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by jammin
Old 06-09-2010, 06:54 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by colin8868
I knew as soon as I went to read this thread, there would be some people that feel sorry for this kid and others that would just bash on his age... no matter what age of the kid or what car he was driving he did not deserve to die... no one on here really know what happened, hell an animal could of ran out in front of him... no one really knows, even if he did have a brain fart and decided to speed doesn't mean he should have been killed or his parents should be shot for letting him drive a Z, no one here knows if he bought it or his parents so stop all the assuming! This age ******** has been going on this forum for too long now and everyone has a different opinion and it will never end, it's all about responsibility, age does come into effect most of the time, but I have seen 40 year old's as responsible as a 10 year old and a teenager as responsible as a 40 year old... every person is different, who knows what really happened in this situation and hopefully his friend lives to tell, my condolences to this kids family, I can't imagine what they are going through right now and I think most of the people in here that are posting these very harsh comments don't have kids and when they do they will realize that it's about doing everything you can for your kids and giving them what you didn't have and making their life as easy as you can. It sucks that these parents won't have that opportunity because of a 1 bad choice their son decided to make.
As the parent of two kids, now 18 & 21, ********. I have no intentions of making things as easy as possible for my kids - yes, I want to give them more than what I had, that is a natural progression as most of us probably had it better than our parents. But easy? Not a chance. The kids that get that end up living in their parents basement until they are 25, or driving a car that they have no business driving, into a tree. I would hope that I am teaching my kids some responsibility in life and that you have to live with own choices; Mommy and Daddy are not going to be there to bail you *** out every time you make a bad decision. Still, this kid did not deserve what happened to him, but it was a direct result of his behavior. His parents did him absolutely no favor by putting him into a car that he was not mature enough to handle and I'm betting they will be thinking the same thing down the road. Again, condolences to all affected.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:56 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by hpka365
There are plenty of teenagers who don't live with their parents and there are a lot more teenagers who have parents who don't care about them at all.
Everyone needs to stop saying things about how it's the parents fault.Unless they bought the car for the kid then they aren't involved in the situation.
17 year olds cannot buy a car on their own - they can't even title it in their name.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Z MAN 11

Originally Posted by PerfZ
17 year olds cannot buy a car on their own - they can't even title it in their name.
Sure you can, it just shouldn't be a Z.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
I had a Saturn titled in my name when I was 16.

Quick Reply: 17-year-old male killed in fatal 350Z crash