Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
It's entirely ignorant to make a statement saying how it's NOT about what you drive you goddamn moron. If you didn't think about that either, you'd be driving a f***ing Kia Rio! smart ***. get real.
It's not what you drive. It's where you park it. And I'm not a moron. I'm far smarter than you'll ever be body shop boy.

I could be renting and driving a GTR. But I want a house, I want furniture in it and I want to watch TV on something bigger than a 20" hand me down CRT, and when I'm done with that I want to go into the backyard and go skinny dipping with my wife.

Do condo's have backyards?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:41 PM
GHOST1207

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, we're all flaming on you bc we're haters typical teen comment. So you think you've reached the top of Mount Everest eh? Man I wish I was around your age and made money to support myself and have a nice car, oh wait a minute.....
16withatt

oh and BTW, since i started 2 months ago at able realty, i've been to settlement on 4 homes. My smallest comission check so far has been $1,800 dollars. you do the math buddy, since you guys are supposed to be good at that lol. OH! and my gf is japanese/phillipino, so i was never in that closet, buddy.
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Actually, my *** would be back home.

I'd say more, but I have no intentions of offending my friends here.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

If anything I get more of a chance than you do because I AM black.
Glad to see you admit it. You know I've been telling the other brothers here they get more of a chance than other races. Some see that as racist. But I'm glad you admit it.

And I'm glad you like taking those handouts. That just proves you're not as hard working as you think. You've just been given a few scraps from the table and think you're all that now?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Spork

But... he goes to the same place of worship as his boss and she knows him personally!

That's definitely not a handout.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

So then why do predominately white colleges give black kids scholarships based on "status quo"? u lose my friend
not too many blacks in college getting 4 year degrees.

Maybe they feel sorry for your race?

We will never know.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:46 PM
16withatt

I choose to live in a condo because i have no need for a home. I'm hardly ever here as it is, so why add the extra burden of maintenance that a home requires? not too bright for my circumstances is it buddy? BTW, I'm talking to you right now via a ps3 hooked up to a 65" Hi-def TV....idk wtf ur talkin about a 20" cvt.....OH! and by the way, i'll be there to pick up that listing when your house goes into foreclosure. LOL
Old 04-12-2009, 11:46 PM
GHOST1207

oh and BTW, since i started 2 months ago at able realty, i've been to settlement on 4 homes. My smallest comission check so far has been $1,800 dollars. you do the math buddy, since you guys are supposed to be good at that lol. OH! and my gf is japanese/phillipino, so i was never in that closet, buddy.
$1,800??? Uh oh, ballin'!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
GHOST1207

I choose to live in a condo because i have no need for a home. I'm hardly ever here as it is, so why add the extra burden of maintenance that a home requires? not too bright for my circumstances is it buddy? BTW, I'm talking to you right now via a ps3 hooked up to a 65" Hi-def TV....idk wtf ur talkin about a 20" cvt.....OH! and by the way, i'll be there to pick up that listing when your house goes into foreclosure. LOL
Uh oh, PS3 hooked up to a 65in cvt? Damn!!! No one else has that!!! Anymore you want to tell us before we kill ourselves of sheer jealousy?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Yo dogg U be sellin houses n stuff?

and, I think it's "commission". I'm bad with English though, I had to take 102 twice in college, not that you would know. I doubt that was taught at "bang out, sand and paint" University.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Spork

Nobody here has a PS3 or large tv... this guy is legit.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

65" DLP?

U be rentin, don't lie.

I got a PS3 too!! OMG!! But that's playing a Blu-Ray right now and I'm talking to you on my computer.

Why would my house go into foreclosure? I spent more on frivolous bills and bull$hit this month than your commission.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:57 PM
16withatt

Being that I had to pay for myself to go to Real Estate school, pass the Test, then pay all the fees for a license does not mean i got a "handout" She simply offered me a position at the firm "provided" i could pass the test. It's not just a simple process. But yet again another of your "shining" moments. Someone giving you a chance does not equate to a handout. A handout is a definate aquisition of something with no possibility of furtherance. A chance is an OPPORTUNITY to do something that will have ongoing effects. whether they be positive or negative. IDK if you watch sports or not, but most of the college draft picks this year were <drumroll> you guessed it! B L A C K. so how are they not in four year colleges?.....get real.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Spork
Nobody here has a PS3 or large tv... this guy is legit.

I belif him 2
Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 AM
16withatt

Because i do real estate on the side, i work in a hospital full-time, and i am still in school. I would be on the computer but my brother is there doing homework. That was my smallest check. The most was $5,400. in addition to my $2,000/ month salary. Thats great that you spend that much on bills! I have no debt, sorry. And I am in college for Radiology. So I have completed the pre-req's and that did include english. sorry for being human, and making a mistake. I highly doubt you have ever sold aything in your whole life except your own a$$hole lol
Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

IDK if you watch sports or not, but most of the college draft picks this year were <drumroll> you guessed it! B L A C K. so how are they not in four year colleges?.....get real.
They can fro and katch bawls wel?

But lets not talk about people with some talent, as brainless as throwing a ball is, it's not rocket science. Let's talk about you... And they're not majoring in rocket science either.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Because i do real estate on the side, i work in a hospital full-time, and i am still in school. I would be on the computer but my brother is there doing homework. That was my smallest check. The most was $5,400. in addition to my $2,000/ month salary. Thats great that you spend that much on bills! I have no debt, sorry. And I am in college for Radiology. So I have completed the pre-req's and that did include english. sorry for being human, and making a mistake. I highly doubt you have ever sold aything in your whole life except your own a$$hole lol
It wasn't debt I was paying off. It was my wife's wreck, her medical bills and a new remote.

Radiology huh? We might be running into each other.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 AM
16withatt

Yes, I own a few things that can run into you quite well. and yes i am going for echo-cardiography. i just haven't been accepted into the program yet. So don't try to talk to me like i am un-educated. You only make yourself look ignorant in the process.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Yes, I own a few things that can run into you quite well.
Do tell.

and yes i am going for echo-cardiography. i just haven't been accepted into the program yet.
Well let us know when you do. Along with all your other hopes and dreams you think will come true.

So don't try to talk to me like i am un-educated. You only make yourself look ignorant in the process.
You are uneducated. And like I said, I'm far from ignorant.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...