Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 10:52 PM
16withatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Basically, i just think it's funny that you drive an rsx and can talk talk any **** at all. period. XD
Old 04-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
enough sperm to dorwn the planet....highly feasable. and to the other douche bag who said some **** about my dad, the ****er walked out on us when I was 12. I work for Able Realty. I work in a real hospital with real doctors. What do you do for a living? and I don't live in a house, I live in a Condo. Yes I am black, and very proud of it. Don't take the asian jokes too personal man. If u were black I'd crack on that too. We can only pick fun of other races if we can freely pick on our own. It's all in good fun. But seriously I'm trying to make a future for myself. If you don't like it you can go lie down in a dark room for about 20-30 mins and go **** youselves. LOL
I'd walk out on my family too if you were my child. You work in a REAL hospital with REAL people? I'm glad we got this straightened out... I only work in a pretend hospital with imaginary people.

I think nothing of racial jokes. Hearing people that resort to racial remarks and gay jokes reinforces my doubts about their intelligence and character. Oh, I'm half white. Crack on that while you're at it.

Question... are you older than 35?

Basically, i just think it's funny that you drive an rsx and can talk talk any **** at all. period. XD
Once again... you fail.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

So it's all about what you drive and how you look huh fiddy cent?

Priorities. Some people have them.

Here's a handy PSA for you:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlKL_EpnSp8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlKL_EpnSp8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 04-12-2009, 10:56 PM
8cd03gro

Originally Posted by Spork
I have enough sperm in my kung fu ******* to drown the planet.

Kevin Gardner you say. Are you black?
i dono....bein' asian AND driving an rsx isn't helpin' your case.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 PM
16withatt

Like I said, i could give a **** less about it. When does trying to make something out of yourself make you a "prima donna f4ggot?" sounds pretty lame to me dude =/. you're entirely right since you want to go there, black dads do walk out on their kids a lot. But considering the fact that my moms white, and considerably attractive for her age, she re-married to a white lawyer, who owns his own practice. While he is nice, and has taught me much of what I know, he's not my dad, and never will be. I contribute me success thus far to my own self. Since when does bringing yourself up from the ****ing gutter make you a ******? i guess bill gates is a *** then. Sam Walton? ******. Donald Trump? ******..... so the list goes on and on then, i guess huh?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
i dono....bein' asian AND driving an rsx isn't helpin' your case.

The stereotype for asians is ***** size, not sperm count. If you guys want to try to insult using that, at least get it right.

Like I said, i could give a **** less about it. When does trying to make something out of yourself make you a "prima donna f4ggot?" sounds pretty lame to me dude =/. you're entirely right since you want to go there, black dads do walk out on their kids a lot. But considering the fact that my moms white, and considerably attractive for her age, she re-married to a white lawyer, who owns his own practice. While he is nice, and has taught me much of what I know, he's not my dad, and never will be. I contribute me success thus far to my own self. Since when does bringing yourself up from the ****ing gutter make you a ******? i guess bill gates is a *** then. Sam Walton? ******. Donald Trump? ******..... so the list goes on and on then, i guess huh?
They're white. Your argument is invalid.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:05 PM
16withatt

It's entirely ignorant to make a statement saying how it's NOT about what you drive you goddamn moron. If you didn't think about that either, you'd be driving a f***ing Kia Rio! smart ***. get real.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Spork

It's entirely ignorant to make a statement saying how it's NOT about what you drive you goddamn moron. If you didn't think about that either, you'd be driving a f***ing Kia Rio! smart ***. get real.
Desired image is different than desired use.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:08 PM
16withatt

Not really. seeing as business principles are a standard that don't depend on race. If anything I get more of a chance than you do because I AM black. so THAT point was irrelevant. konichiwa!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:09 PM
GHOST1207

Man, I missed this forum.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
GHOST1207

Not really. seeing as business principles are a standard that don't depend on race. If anything I get more of a chance than you do because I AM black. so THAT point was irrelevant. konichiwa!
And the guy pulls another race card!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Spork

You think race makes you entitled to or gives a better chance at being successful?

Konichiwa? Ahnyoung is what you're looking for.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
16withatt

True. but if the desired use was for daily commute, then you could have picked any one of the econo-budget cars, which would have been MUCH more hideous. But considering that you chose an RSX suggests that you STILL give a damn about apperance. otherwise, you'd be in a kia, honda fit, prius, etc etc,
Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
16withatt

Originally Posted by GHOST1207
And the guy pulls another race card!
if you wre bright enough to look a few posts up you would have seen he pulled it on me first.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:16 PM
16withatt

So then why do predominately white colleges give black kids scholarships based on "status quo"? u lose my friend
Old 04-12-2009, 11:16 PM
GHOST1207

True. but if the desired use was for daily commute, then you could have picked any one of the econo-budget cars, which would have been MUCH more hideous. But considering that you chose an RSX suggests that you STILL give a damn about apperance. otherwise, you'd be in a kia, honda fit, prius, etc etc,
He only chose the RSX bc it was touched and blessed by god himself.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Spork

Just stop... you're getting further behind. I'd rather not go too far.

So then why do predominately white colleges give black kids scholarships based on "status quo"? u lose my friend
They don't want civil rights f@ggots climbing up their asses. They'd do things differently if people wouldn't cry.

if you wre bright enough to look a few posts up you would have seen he pulled it on me first.
I don't recall ever starting the racial thing.
Wow big talk coming from a damn asian RSX owner. Never would have known you had a set, unless i read that comment. Where did I say "pwn" or "noob" anywhere? lmfao u gaysian.
Also, I never pulled the race card. You did. I never use the fact that I'm half-asian to assert myself.

Btw, you started your job at Able Realty two months ago. Think you got hired for racial diversity?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:22 PM
GHOST1207

Uhh, no.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You've pulled the race card AND the loser dad card. If you come out of the closet, I'm leaving.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:32 PM
16withatt

No i got hired because the broker-in-charge knows me personally and goes to the same place of worship as i do. Secondly, if civil rights weren't enforced not only would i be in the fields, your *** would still be building railroads. You're "half white" **** doesn't exempt you. In reguards to you saying i pull the race card "again" means i had dropped the negative racial remarks, he brought them up again by saying the people i named were white and that it couldn't make a difference. But what it all boils down to sheer jealousy. Doesn't really matter what anyone on this forum thinks about me, because you're not living my life, I am. I'm 18, I'm black, Spork did the research to see that I AM a real estate agent, which means that in itself shows i speak the truth, and pretty soon I'm going to own a 350z. nuff said. period. If you don't like it, write a letter to someone.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...