Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:11 PM
kyx4n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLIdEwAyZ25
I'm 18 i raced a guy in his mid 40's with a red350z jwt pop charger hks exhaust) for pinks with my 99 mitsubishi eclipse gsx (built tranny low boost 14 psi street tires) 0-130 i gave him 10 leangths and the hit and pulled past him 2 out of 3 times when we hit 120.
and i had a good friend of my dads who is a notary watch us both sign the papers i was pretty pumped when i won so now i got my own 350z and i love it.
dude, same here..

I just turned 14 and i raced some old man in his mclaren f1.
All i had was 30% tint, and a crapload of stickers.

I owned his @ss.

wait. We not talking about hotwheels?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 PM
richiesaurusrex

Originally Posted by kyx4n
dude, same here..

I owned his @ss.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm 18 i raced a guy in his mid 40's with a red350z jwt pop charger hks exhaust) for pinks with my 99 mitsubishi eclipse gsx (built tranny low boost 14 psi street tires) 0-130 i gave him 10 leangths and the hit and pulled past him 2 out of 3 times when we hit 120.
and i had a good friend of my dads who is a notary watch us both sign the papers i was pretty pumped when i won so now i got my own 350z and i love it.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 AM
My Revenge

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

closed road is better (safer for other drivers) than on the highway... but it still is not the track. next time don't race without a real track, unlikely as it is, someone could have been hurt
Old 06-11-2009, 05:37 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

"closed road" they started alot of construction for houses new naborhoods new roads when the economy was booming now since its doing so bad they stopped making them and clossed off all the roads now there is a .76 miles of a 4 laned road with perfectly smooth asphalt and no turns. and the guy who lost the car also owns a porche carrera 4 and a gt3 that he trailers to sebring raceway. so pretty much the guy is loaded and was pissed that he lost but there was nothing he could do since there was a notary there and witnesses from both partys once he lost on the last race it was a done deal.
TOU #22. Please do not break it again...

My350 staff,

VO

22.) STREET RACING THREADS
Due to safety and legality concerns, street racing threads posted anywhere on this site are prohibited. Users that post street racing threads will be warned for the first infraction and then banned for any following infractions.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 AM
bhendjol
achoooooo

"closed road" they started alot of construction for houses new naborhoods new roads when the economy was booming now since its doing so bad they stopped making them and clossed off all the roads now there is a .76 miles of a 4 laned road with perfectly smooth asphalt and no turns. and the guy who lost the car also owns a porche carrera 4 and a gt3 that he trailers to sebring raceway. so pretty much the guy is loaded and was pissed that he lost but there was nothing he could do since there was a notary there and witnesses from both partys once he lost on the last race it was a done deal.

bs walks
Old 06-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Amirs350z

Originally Posted by kyx4n
dude, same here..

I owned his @ss.

Wait. I think I have that on my monitor stand!! Awesome...
Old 06-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You are such a lying little loser. Contrary to your beliefs, making up stories after watching too much Fast&theFurious does not make you cool and does not make people like or envy you.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Bumble Z

Originally Posted by Amirs350z
Wait. I think I have that on my monitor stand!! Awesome...
got the same 03 model on my computer desk
Old 06-11-2009, 02:47 PM
SLIdEwAyZ25

hahah duh this isn't real i just think its funny how people get jelouse that younger kids are getting 350z's when now adays there not very expensive at all.

Thats just how the cops are were i live they pull me over for everything tint which is stock exept the back hatch and tiny windo which is 20% so its legal and they check my exhaust which isn't loud at all HKS with cats and pull me over just to check i have all the paper work and stalk me just to check my tags which they do alllll the time it sucks but 350z are sweet and i wouldn't trade it on any used car for under 20grand.
i only paid 12300 for mine i was pumped.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Z33_kid

if i could get the cash close to what i gave id trade it to many kids crashin n im getting pulled over to much- ga police dont like Z's
Old 06-11-2009, 05:28 PM
marhot

hahah duh this isn't real i just think its funny how people get jelouse that younger kids are getting 350z's when now adays there not very expensive at all.

Thats just how the cops are were i live they pull me over for everything tint which is stock exept the back hatch and tiny windo which is 20% so its legal and they check my exhaust which isn't loud at all HKS with cats and pull me over just to check i have all the paper work and stalk me just to check my tags which they do alllll the time it sucks but 350z are sweet and i wouldn't trade it on any used car for under 20grand.
Thanks for sharing your exciting experience.

I have just 3 words to you, kid.
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spellling

Learn them, use them, love them...
Old 06-11-2009, 05:30 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by Spork
You are such a lying little loser. Contrary to your beliefs, making up stories after watching too much Fast&theFurious does not make you cool and does not make people like or envy you.
+1
Old 06-11-2009, 05:35 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by vo7848
TOU #22. Please do not break it again...

My350 staff,

VO
I thought TOU #22 applies to real racing.

Technically, he did not break the rule as the only 'racing' he did was in his imagination.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Jealous?

No. We get pissed at the younger crowd because they're uneducated jackasses that end up doing stupid stuff. We get pissed because of the image these new people are now giving the 350Z. Your grammar and spelling say enough about you.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Amirs350z

I can feel my insurance rates going up because of the abundance of drivers like the guy from the "oops" thread. Like stated earlier, we aren't jealous, we just don't like high insurance rates and a bad rap because of the car we drive. Don't turn us into the next generation civic tuners!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:23 AM
SLIdEwAyZ25

hahahaahahh i do burn outs every were i drift all the time i race pass cops all the time i send picture messages of my tachs maxed out to the dmv all the time i go in opposit lanes to pass cars.
and all this takes place on a track.
teehehehe
Old 06-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hahahaahahh i do burn outs every were i drift all the time i race pass cops all the time i send picture messages of my tachs maxed out to the dmv all the time i go in opposit lanes to pass cars.
and all this takes place on a track.
teehehehe
phail
Old 06-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sentences! Sentenceeeeeeesssss!!

*headsplosion*

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...