Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 08:25 PM
AnhDepTrai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
The happiness comes from making the money not having the money itself. The more you make the more you want. I understand you, seeing as how I am in sales. I just don't understand why you're trying to force who you are and what you do on these people who obviously don't care. You're kinda starting to come off as a fraud. Men who really make money don't have time trying to prove to others that they have it. I've met alot of people like you, they are flashy and want everyone to know that they like to make money. People like you break easily.
Very well put, Red. Couldn't have said it any better.

You sure were not related?
Brother from Another Mother?
Old 04-28-2010, 08:41 PM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by AnhDepTrai
Very well put, Red. Couldn't have said it any better.

You sure were not related?
Brother from Another Mother?
Guys like us are of a different breed, my friend.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:46 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Moncada90
well, i'm one of the floor supervisor where i work, i manage 12 people and im only 19, some of those people are older then me and i get respect form real people in real life. Its not about being a bad *** and say stupid comments to feel like a bad *** with people you don't even know. and where do you work again? so you say all day those disgusting gay low comments and u get respect?

that Tel's me something!! u get no respect in real life, not even in your house thats why u are online 24/7 talking **** here. very nice keep it up, now i do understand, trying to manage a department with 90 employes and not getting respect it must be frustrating.
EDIT: No point in baiting you. I went ahead with my plan

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-29-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
The happiness comes from making the money not having the money itself. The more you make the more you want. I understand you, seeing as how I am in sales. I just don't understand why you're trying to force who you are and what you do on these people who obviously don't care. You're kinda starting to come off as a fraud. Men who really make money don't have time trying to prove to others that they have it. I've met alot of people like you, they are flashy and want everyone to know that they like to make money. People like you break easily.
Ha.. well making money and then spending it I'd say Or you can call it an investment, into something you love and care about like a Z
Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 PM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by Romanteni
Ha.. well making money and then spending it I'd say Or you can call it an investment, into something you love and care about like a Z
Good catch lol, spending it is the best part!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Dragonbreath

Glocken are you a hit man or something?

When you make money illegally, that tends to be dangerous. You make yourself seem like a mafia member or some sort of gangster.

On a more serious note, man you may need to get some sort of counseling. Huge trust issues and an extreme obsession for money could cause you some serious problems with health and other outside issues.

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled."

In no way is this post meant to be disrespectful or taunting in any way.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:06 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys like me are a different breed. I am a closet billionaire and I lend craploads of money to my friends cuz I don't have trust issues. Did I tell you that I supervise 4017 people and they all love the hell out of me? I don't even know how much money I make an hour, but it is many, many digits worth. I'm thinking of going into the vending or garbage business cuz I think the mafia is really cool.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
Guys like me are a different breed. I am a closet billionaire and I lend craploads of money to my friends cuz I don't have trust issues. Did I tell you that I supervise 4017 people and they all love the hell out of me? I don't even know how much money I make an hour, but it is many, many digits worth. I'm thinking of going into the vending or garbage business cuz I think the mafia is really cool.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:36 AM
1GR8350Z

hahaha yeah but hey sshhh u know why i do it!! hope to see u next sat or maybe at towers friday....
Something got me thinking here. I will provide the evidence and let everyone else decide for themselves.

Bend over,boy. You're about to wish it was a hot curling iron!!!!

Originally Posted by xlopezx
talking about maturity, intellectual levels, ignorance, and your fighting with a 19 year old, talking about immigrants, (witch you are probably one too), and all this BS... you are ****ing stupid oohh oohh im grammar **** im cool je je ******....
hahah now that is cute two old man's backing up each other... lovely....

"witch" typo!!! u still got the point....
hahaha witch investment college? pretty good i have finals this week!! hopefully i keep my 3.2 GPA
witch, which, i'll take that and sorry i always make that mistake.
Here we observe them making the same grammatical error that is not very common amongst adults.

i make $12 an hr, 40 hrs a week, that's a reasonable salary.
12/hr plus a 400
Both brag about making 12 an hour, even though they are typed differently

ok i work with my dad, he has a suspension parts business we import suspension parts from china and sell them all over the world, i work as a floor manager ever since 04 i work all summers and learn all the basics of his business that qualify me for the position now i work full time and who else to trust when he goes out of the country than his son!! i work everyday from 8 to 5 and study from 6 to 9
well, i'm one of the floor supervisor where i work, i manage 12 people and im only 19
Here we see them both claiming to be in charge of a floor at 19.

2006 age 16 - 05 c55 amg it was my dad's but i used it for 2 yrs

2009 age 18 - 06 nissan 350z tt i pay for the car with my money (i work make enough money to buy it) the tt was a gif from my dad
i drove my mom's BMW from 16 to 18,
This is a long shot, but it sounds to me that he just changed the name of the car and said mom instead of dad in case anyone remembered.

Hraesvelg... pretending to be cool and a badass with his house parties... i think all that uranium and radioactive chemicals got to your head, and make u stupid day by day!!!
why are you cool?? u are the **** man cause you spend half your paycheck on beer, throw parties all weekends, where all your idiot friends go and get wasted! wow how fun.

NOW I SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF RADIOACTIVITY.....
although, he still acts like a little kid to me! maybe he never grow up. maybe a trauma who knows!! too much uranium got to his head....
sick *** parties dont impress me either, u were probably one of those losers that never got invited to any party so you just throw parties, and everybody will go for the free drinks.
thats Hraesvelg in a few years after too much radiation, while he rape's 1GR8350Z with a hot curling iron! i know they both like that gay siht!!
Here we see them insulting poor Hraes in very similar fashion. I don't think Hraes has even mentioned his parties since the time when Lopez was annoying everyone.

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
xlopezx on myspace. Ft. Lauderdale
P.S. Sorry for the quality of the pic

Pic of Lopez I found on Myspace that has since been deleted.

Pic of Moncada. Looks like the same guy to me. The sunglasses throw it off a little, but I will let you guys decide. Obviously has has got a new Amuse bumper and some ugly rims.

Pic in Lopez's profile. Look at the car,the eyelids, the tire tracks, and also the clouds and the trees are the same. His others that matched were deleted.

this is my car:

Moncada.
Looks the same to me and there were other pic from this photoshoot on Lopez's profile, but thet are gone now.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/engine%20bay%20xl.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic off Lopez's Myspace of the engine bay that is identical with the Nismo strut bar and K&N intake, but I cant get it to come up.

HELLO!!!

this is my story:

i'm a 19 year old, industrial engineer student. i have no credit so my dad bought me a 06 nissan 350z, it is a metallic black, 6mt, base model with 49k miles. even tho he bought it i make all the loan payments, and insurance. as soon as i payoff the car completely, he will transfer the title to my name. i have a full time job witch pay's me enough to pay all my bills, and save a little money.
this thread is very funny.... hahaha. well i'm 19 here is my story:

when i graduated hs i found a full time job that pays 12/hr. i decided to buy a car, and decided to get the z, i didn't have a good credit score, and if even if my dad co-sign i will still get a higher interest rate on the loan making my monthly payments higher. i'm in college going for a mayor in business adm, and a minor in finance.
Which one should we believe?

Neither one ever capitalizes a sentence but tend to capitalize peoples names.

If anyone agrees with me, I strongly feel this deserves a trip to the ol sandbox.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-29-2010 at 05:27 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:11 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

OH SNAP!!! So this is the same f@ggot who lied about RobertK's engine bay pic and got owned by dave079!!!

BAN THIS F*CKIN D-BAG!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 AM
1GR8350Z

The evidence is pretty compelling.Drop that Ban Hammer

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-29-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:12 AM
JEKL

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you! Damn good work!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:17 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Aw, c'mon guys, we will lose the entertainment value. Ban him from the rest of the board, let him stay here, lol. And pretty sure Glock is just a troll since he digs a deeper hole every time he posts a comeback but hey, if we didn't have them, what would we do with all of our spare time? I'm already a multi-billionaire, I need to fill up my day.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:33 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by dave079
Nice avatar douche

Well done, sir.

...and another one bites the dust.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:49 AM
1GR8350Z

He don't have the ballz. If he does I wonder which name he will use

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-29-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:55 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by dave079
I had banned him but decided to undo it for the lulz and see if this lying little boy has the ***** to dig himself deeper.
You are the man Dave......now for the lulz.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...