Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
gidiup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by needed 2
So I'm 19, work at a bank, make pretty good money for my age, go to school full time AND pay for my Z myself. I've loved this car since it came out in '03 when I was 11 so now that I can afford to, getting this car was a no brainer. So are you guys really telling me that your pissed off that I can afford my dream car at a young age while doing what I shoudl be to start my career? You guys are ****in jerkoffs.

So you're still upset your parents won't buy it for you at 11?

Little Orphan Annie.. You pay rent? You pay for food? Utilities? Medicial insurance? What you're a part time teller and a full time student? A bank teller job doesn't pay for all those bills. You live for a car payment, gas and what not. So, don't jerkk us by trying to act like a man of the world when your lips are still attached to your moms nipple. My bet would be they pay for a lot more than you realize. Go back to the mommy sauce and leave this thread to the grown ups.

Oh.. Last thing little annie... We aren't pissed if you don't post again on this thread.

Last edited by gidiup; 11-10-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by billsrcursed

Congrats on the teller job, BTW.
Why a bank? How come not a farm? You think you're wallstreet?
Old 11-10-2010, 07:31 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by TheWan
yes... spelling comment... how original... thank you for proving my point...
Now that you got someone else to type for you have them type your point again.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ill post too even though im not 17 anymore ill let you guys make fun of my older cars =P
93 honda civic ex 17,(drove it without a hood though because it wouldn't close and it irritated me to keep undoing the tie downs all the time, yah it looked ridiculous. but hey i paid 50 bucks for the car)
84 camaro v6 17-19, yah it sucked
00 camaro v6 20-21, not too bad other then being the worst decision in my life
84 camaro z28 21-21, it uhhhh ran
93 cavalier 21-22, again it ran
96 blazer 22-23, i got tired of the snow
10 focus 23, its the wifes car
03 350z 23, enthusiast i wanted a decent toy for once =/

feel free to make fun of any of em, and yes i did feel ridiculous driving the civic when i had it even =/

Last edited by jerryd87; 11-10-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
1GR8350Z

yes... spelling comment... how original... thank you for proving my point...
What point have I proven for you? That you have a 350Z and can't communicate above a 2nd grade level. I'm impressed.

Hell no it's not original, but for some reason kids continue to come to this trying to prove a point and can't even spell the words of their argument correctly.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
TheWan

Please. Do point out my mispelled words. except capitaliztions ofcourse.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:09 PM
1GR8350Z

So I'm 19, work at a bank, make pretty good money for my age, go to school full time AND pay for my Z myself. I've loved this car since it came out in '03 when I was 11 so now that I can afford to, getting this car was a no brainer. So are you guys really telling me that your pissed off that I can afford my dream car at a young age while doing what I shoudl be to start my career? You guys are ****in jerkoffs.
Resorting to name calling already? It's been said over and over that any idiot with a minimum wage job can afford a 350Z now. The real question that never gets old hearing the responses to is this. What other expenses do you have?

How would you like your bills? Small or large
Old 11-10-2010, 08:18 PM
TheWan

so i guess you didn't find any 1GR8350z?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:27 PM
needed 2

Originally Posted by gidiup
We aren't pissed if you don't post again on this thread.
I'll post where I want. My purpose on here was not to act like the high and mighty business man. Believe me I'm far from wallstreet, I'm an art student. I work in a bank because it's a job. You're right I don't pay rent, I don't have medical insurance and I do live at home. But why do I need to up and leave my parents, spend all this money on rent and utilities, when the smart thing to do would be to stay at home and finish school, then worry about all that. My point in posting on here is to ask am I not entitled to driving a nice car? Or is there a fuking law that states you must live on your own to drive a sports car? I hate how older people look at us and assume mommy and daddy bought the car, and then lump us into a group and label us jouvenile delinquents. Listen, you guys can look at this post and say whatever you want about me but I've made my point. I'm proud of myself. I go to school fulltime, work when I'm not at school, and make enough money to afford what I need in my life right now. Yeah my extra money goes to my car, but I'm 19 what else should i go to. Why do I need to start saving money for retirement? I'm loving life right now, having a good time, enjoying the fact that when I pull up next a good looking girl I'm not in some POS car. I feel good about myself and the fact that I pay for my car. And that's probably more that any of you can say you felt at 19. That's my point. And for the record, I'm not a teller, I'm a customer service rep, again you're assuming.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:31 PM
1GR8350Z

Please. Do point out my mispelled words. except capitaliztions ofcourse.
For your sake I hope you did that intentionally. I seriously doubt it, though.

You definitely strike me as a goat kind of person.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:36 PM
TheWan

1GR8350Z, would you mind if i asked you how old you really are?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:40 PM
1GR8350Z

I'll post where I want. My purpose on here was not to act like the high and mighty business man. Believe me I'm far from wallstreet, I'm an art student. I work in a bank because it's a job. You're right I don't pay rent, I don't have medical insurance and I do live at home. But why do I need to up and leave my parents, spend all this money on rent and utilities, when the smart thing to do would be to stay at home and finish school, then worry about all that. My point in posting on here is to ask am I not entitled to driving a nice car? Or is there a fuking law that states you must live on your own to drive a sports car? I hate how older people look at us and assume mommy and daddy bought the car, and then lump us into a group and label us jouvenile delinquents. Listen, you guys can look at this post and say whatever you want about me but I've made my point. I'm proud of myself. I go to school fulltime, work when I'm not at school, and make enough money to afford what I need in my life right now. Yeah my extra money goes to my car, but I'm 19 what else should i go to. Why do I need to start saving money for retirement? I'm loving life right now, having a good time, enjoying the fact that when I pull up next a good looking girl I'm not in some POS car. I feel good about myself and the fact that I pay for my car. And that's probably more that any of you can say you felt at 19. That's my point. And for the record, I'm not a teller, I'm a customer service rep, again you're assuming.
Congrats!!! You spend all of your free money on a depreciating asset. What happens if one of those girls wants you to take her out? Does she have to pay for your Big Mac? Did you pay cash for your precious car?

LOL at you accusing us of assuming when you make assumptions about how we were at 19.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 PM
1GR8350Z

1GR8350Z, would you mind if i asked you how old you really are?
32, I guess you're more of a chicken guy, huh. Go ahead and tell me how immature I act in this thread. Please
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,306 Likes on 1,661 Posts

You live at home rest free, mommy and daddy are really paying for it.

Living at home, and extra $1500+ a month, i could afford a nice GT3rs.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:57 PM
1GR8350Z

I am 19. got my first car when I was 17.
1. 05' Sentra 1.8s (paid for it my own by working thru 16... what a crap car...)
2. 05' 350ZR (worked my *** off to pay for it full in cash.)

I work 64 hrs a wk while attending school to cover tuition/apartment/insurance/car/gas(so damn expensive these days)/etc. so plz don't hate. XD
I had forgot about you. You posted this and then disappeared. I wonder why.

As for you Needed 2....... learn to drive

Ok, so I drove my car into a curb pretty badly. I'm concerned about how my car dives now. I'm pretty sure my wheel alignment is messed up because I'm noticing my car vearing to the right. I don't know if it's just my imagination because I'm so paranoid about my car but I'm kind of noticing a little less power, as well as my exhaust being not as loud, I don't know if that means anything. Also, I've definately noticed that my driver side exhaust pipe is sticking out farther than my passenger side. My wheels aren't leaking air and as far as I know im not leaking any fluids. I'm basically asking what you guys think could be wrong with my car and how I could fix it. Also, if you want to know exactly how it happened I'll post it, but I'm trying not to make this post extremely long.
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...to-a-curb.html

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 11-10-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
TheWan

I know you forget. You are getting close to that age. (oh age joke. should've seen it coming) I just can't wait to laugh my a** off when your alzheimer kick in, and you can't shift from first to second. I guess you're at that age when you see how miserable your life is and start taking it out on other people. Unlike you, your dead end job and ugly a** wife (if you even got one), I have a future and a beatiful gf. (Insert "you will fail at life" joke here if you want) I can kind of see why you're flaming all of the younger members now. You spend all your time on the internet looking through forums to flame other people. Oh, and it's very sweet of you to look through the pages to find my previous page. I thought you were going to say something witty after it. I don't mean to offend any other older members here and I respect members who are hard worker paying bills and share their experiance with younger members (I have a feeling inevitably someone will get offended however. don't take it personal). However, I don't respect dumb a** who thinks being born early automatically gives them superiority. You don't grow old to be respected. You earn them. And you obviously fail since even 17 year olds in this forum don't give a damn who you are. When you have kid (if your aged dick still go up), why don't you tell them how failure they are at life for being born so late? Tell them they fail at life because they don't have a career at age of 17. Maybe they'll like you enough after that to take you to the hospital when you have a stroke very soon. I am done arguing. You are getting bit to sad to talk to. How do you feel arguing against someone about half your age? Does it make you feel like The Man? You are pathetic. Good day sir.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:34 PM
billsrcursed

^^^ Was any of that dribble in English???

And use the "enter" key. It's useful.

Oh, and pics of "beautiful" GF or....
Old 11-10-2010, 09:38 PM
TheWan

^^^ lol yes. yes it was

I'm aware. I just didn't care too much. No offense, but if it bothers you, don't read it.

LOL! Don't be a pervert.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:49 PM
needed 2

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I had forgot about you. You posted this and then disappeared. I wonder why.

As for you Needed 2....... learn to drive

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...to-a-curb.html
Did you really just stalk my profile to find **** on me? That's it I'm done with this thread it's not worth my time anymore. I guess I'll just sell my car and use all the money to buy an apartment and invest in some stocks until I've reached an age where I'm not criticized for owning my dream car.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:51 PM
billsrcursed

^^ Please don't sell it to a teeny bopper... kthxbai.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...