Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 12:25 AM
OrtonZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I just wanted to say that this debate will go on and on so let's stop it! I am not young nor old in my early 20's so I understand. We always have been kids before, so you should understand its hard to tell them anything. I'm not saying that all the younger guys on here are lying about how they got their car. Maybe they did work hard for it and they deserve it. Look what this forum created younger guys vs older guys on a Z come on now guys be realistic. Trust me I understand where you young guys are coming from but like I said before I'm in my early 20's, so I would flip out and tell them to get of my *****. In that case I wouldn't because I have respect for elders to some level. I know some of you guys don't care about this .2 cent, but its the truth so take it how you want too. I know some of you guys will understand but for the ones that don't I know you guys will reply. That's fine.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:57 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo#1554
Has anyone ever posted how they actually, step-by-step accumulated $15k~$20k at 16?

Me? I was lucky. My parents bought me my car when I was in high school. I didn't have to work a single day for it. It was 1998 and I got a 1984 Pontiac Sunbird with a bad head gasket and no brakes. I no UR all jelly but haterz gonna hate.
yep - some sold tennis shoes, some started their own dot com business, etc etc. Most, as someone here most wisely put it, were born on third base and think they hit a triple. Once of my favorite posts ever.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:47 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by boomfranco
my first post on this thread, my 2 cents:

purchased my 04 Z when I was 16 yrs old in cash (about $13k), no help from parents on cost or registration/tax fess bs ($14kish total)..

by 17 fresh volks and procharger 9psi,

by 18 still boosting hard and not a single crash yet, except for a dumb ***** last year (last year of high school YEE) in school parkin lot that backed in to my Z and cracked my front bumper [got her to give me 300 in cash the next day, which covered paint costs for chargespeed kit I had sitting in my garage]

car, all aftermarkets, full procharger kit, etc + every cent of gas put in the car/tickets were fully paid by me, including monthly insurance ($140 a month with good student discount)

so yea **** you haters 493 pages of this **** by the time you are 20-30-40 years old a "16/17" year old has a Z too and you just gotta be jelly?

..yea, you jelly
Thanks Junior... You know.. For sharing on your first post how you really feel.

Question for you... How was your living costs paid? Just in case you embellished on good student (not that embellishment ever happens here ). This would be anything you need outside the car costs. Namely room and board.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:50 AM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by gidiup
Thanks Junior... You know.. For sharing on your first post how you really feel.

Question for you... How was your living costs paid? Just in case you embellished on good student (not that embellishment ever happens here ). This would be anything you need outside the car costs. Namely room and board.
He's an Obama kid - someone else should pay for the necessities. Remember, he did not ask to be born.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:51 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by OrtonZ
First off I just wanted to say that this debate will go on and on so let's stop it! I am not young nor old in my early 20's so I understand. We always have been kids before, so you should understand its hard to tell them anything. I'm not saying that all the younger guys on here are lying about how they got their car. Maybe they did work hard for it and they deserve it. Look what this forum created younger guys vs older guys on a Z come on now guys be realistic. Trust me I understand where you young guys are coming from but like I said before I'm in my early 20's, so I would flip out and tell them to get of my *****. In that case I wouldn't because I have respect for elders to some level. I know some of you guys don't care about this .2 cent, but its the truth so take it how you want too. I know some of you guys will understand but for the ones that don't I know you guys will reply. That's fine.
From all the babble. You don't..Understand. Ask, maybe someone will explain it.

Don't forget you asked for a reply.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:53 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by PerfZ
He's an Obama kid - someone else should pay for the necessities. Remember, he did not ask to be born.

True.. Mom / Dad, I didn't ask for this life. You owe me for even being here.

Last edited by gidiup; 09-23-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stillbootleg
ha this thread is gold.

'04 ZR Enthusiast stock @ 19 y/o.. my very first car
You didn't get a car until you were 19? I couldn't have survived high school without my cars.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:33 AM
boomfranco

Funny **** sup haters

Registered my own LLC by age 16, my "dot com" business boomed and I started making more moneys than mommy and daddy, believe it or not the 350z was barely 1/20th of my earnings at the time, in which I smartly invested the rest and didnt go overboard on a GTR/flashy car like my biz partner did at the time...

Not sure where in Obamas bill he encourages teens to earn more money than their parents before finishing high school with their own home based businesses.. I think he just supports your monthly welfare checks bro

Currently have large investments in gold and silver, and enough cash to cop a few more Zs for ***** and giggles, but I prefer well located acres

If by age 16 my own LLC generates enough revenue to afford a 350z, does that make me successful or simply makes you a DOUCHE for hating?
Old 09-23-2011, 10:10 AM
gidiup

Funny **** sup haters

Registered my own LLC by age 16, my "dot com" business boomed and I started making more moneys than mommy and daddy, believe it or not the 350z was barely 1/20th of my earnings at the time, in which I smartly invested the rest and didnt go overboard on a GTR/flashy car like my biz partner did at the time...

Not sure where in Obamas bill he encourages teens to earn more money than their parents before finishing high school with their own home based businesses.. I think he just supports your monthly welfare checks bro

Currently have large investments in gold and silver, and enough cash to cop a few more Zs for ***** and giggles, but I prefer well located acres

If by age 16 my own LLC generates enough revenue to afford a 350z, does that make me successful or simply makes you a DOUCHE for hating?
Cletus.... How do you come up with owned? Are you replying in homeroom or is high school out early today?

Plus... Got to love when lil cletus comes up with a great story. Some history for you lil cletus. 16 year olds can't sign contracts or even own a business. Unless of course they are considered what lil cletus???? Come on...lil cletus. You should know this answer. If not google it.

This is called....
Old 09-23-2011, 10:36 AM
OrtonZ

Originally Posted by gidiup
From all the babble. You don't..Understand. Ask, maybe someone will explain it.

Don't forget you asked for a reply.
Haha finally got a fish on my hook! Get that monkey off your back if you were smart enough you would read what's behind my words instead of reading it straight forward. Here let me give you a small clue that even a baby would know (I asked for a reply is for someone to bite the bait). Another hint for you in life but you don't have to thank me (use your brain not you a** to help you think).
Old 09-23-2011, 10:49 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by OrtonZ
Haha finally got a fish on my hook! Get that monkey off your back if you were smart enough you would read what's behind my words instead of reading it straight forward. Here let me give you a small clue that even a baby would know (I asked for a reply is for someone to bite the bait). Another hint for you in life but you don't have to thank me (use your brain not you a** to help you think).
Thanks...
Old 09-23-2011, 10:53 AM
PerfZ

Funny **** sup haters

Two years ago you were looking to buy a Z for $12,000 or less. Dot.com bust catch up to ya? lol. https://my350z.com/forum/buying-leas...list-link.html
Old 09-23-2011, 11:12 AM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I thought that was a good price. Thanks for letting me know. Thats one of the lowest priced 350 I can find in my area
If your so wealthy and successful, why did you have to search to the cheapest Z???
Old 09-23-2011, 11:18 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by herrschaft
If your so wealthy and successful, why did you have to search to the cheapest Z???
His biz partner must have bought all the other ones. I don't think we'll hear from him again.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:37 PM
boomfranco

LOL you guys are hella lame, let me guess you guys all work a 9-5? Even weekends?

So this turned from being too young to have a 350z, to being too successful for a 350z?

BRB buying 500 ounces of silver, wont come back to this thread
Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM
gidiup

LOL you guys are hella lame, let me guess you guys all work a 9-5? Even weekends?

So this turned from being too young to have a 350z, to being too successful for a 350z?

Of course you are..

We'll make sure we share your story. DotCom billionaire by 16 1/2.

At least come back when you're on the cover of Time Magazine. OK?

Oh last thing.... Since you will check in at some point. Did you google it?

Last edited by gidiup; 09-23-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:06 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL you guys are hella lame.....BRB buying 500 ounces of silver, wont come back to this thread
Yet you were the one bragging about having a supercharger on the previous page, FYI - the cheapest form of FI available......(excluding Ebay turbo kits of course) You'll be back, kids don't learn that fast.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:02 PM
PerfZ

"BRB" and "won't come back" are conflicting statements - just so you know. Communication skills, even in text speak, are a bit lacking. Of course, a young successful baller like you doesn't need any communication skills, right?
Old 09-23-2011, 02:39 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

500 ounces of silver is like 15k, is that supposed to impress us for some reason?
Old 09-23-2011, 02:43 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

i buy at least an ounce of platinum and an ounce of gold everyday omg thats like 18,000 in a week i am ballin too brahhh

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...