Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z1 Auto in NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by s13pabz
Recently received my goods from Adam @ Z1 everything was perfect.
Adam replied instantly every time I had an enquiry about my order.
After purchasing the goods I found this forum post and honestly I was abit worried about purchasing off Adam but he pulled through with the goods and was very professional about it.
Will purchase from him again.
Just so you all know I purchased a Stillen gen 3 cold air intake and AAM high flow cats.
The cold air intake wasn't even on his website and he ordered it for me and sent it to Australia.
Total was around $1400 Aus. Express delivered.
What's that I smell? A mix of bull and horse sh*t?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:41 AM
EVO8Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recently received my goods from Adam @ Z1 everything was perfect.
Adam replied instantly every time I had an enquiry about my order.
After purchasing the goods I found this forum post and honestly I was abit worried about purchasing off Adam but he pulled through with the goods and was very professional about it.
Will purchase from him again.
Just so you all know I purchased a Stillen gen 3 cold air intake and AAM high flow cats.
The cold air intake wasn't even on his website and he ordered it for me and sent it to Australia.
Total was around $1400 Aus. Express delivered.
I thought this was a troll also but I didn't want to start anything since I have court matters to deal with pertaining to this particular vendor.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:42 AM
s13pabz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Believe what you like guys but I too thought Adam was going to scam me up until DHL contacted me requesting import fees before I could receive the goods.
Here's is a screenshot of the tracking details.

My car is in today getting the parts installed.
Attached Thumbnails Z1 Auto in NY-image.jpg  
Old 08-27-2014, 04:46 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

3 days for international i find hard to believe, it takes longer than that to get me stuff in the states. just like most others on this forum, i would never buy from z1 auto.... to me they are trying to play off noobs mistaking them for z1 performance
Old 08-27-2014, 04:54 AM
s13pabz

Fair enough I'm sure the other situations are far more complicated but I just wanted to let you guys know that I actually received my goods.
I was completely freaking out that I had lost my money after reading all these recent posts but when I asked Adam about it he reassured me I'd get the parts.
Now obviously I can't get the parts in Aus so I took a risk and ordered online.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:03 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

glad that it turned out to be a positive experience for you.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 AM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Consider yourself lucky! Not only this forum but there are other communities involved as well.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:35 AM
EVO8Z

Fair enough I'm sure the other situations are far more complicated but I just wanted to let you guys know that I actually received my goods.
I was completely freaking out that I had lost my money after reading all these recent posts but when I asked Adam about it he reassured me I'd get the parts.
Now obviously I can't get the parts in Aus so I took a risk and ordered online.
That's good for you but where is everyone else's parts/money?
And I live in NJ only a state away from where he lives and does business. How can he get something for you and ship it out to a different country in a reasonably amount of time? You would think he would want to take care of customers dropping a lot of money on his website/store so they can keep coming back but I guess not. He rather help people with one item. I'm sorry I'm a little pissed off about this whole situation and my mind is just blown away right now. I just want things to be over with with this dam guy.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:19 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Call me a cynic but how hard would it would it be for a scammer to arrange this order, ship it in record time, and have a newbie on this forum post up the tracking and tell us how all is well? I would still walk naked across a raging bonfire before I would order from a known scammer. BS flag is still at full mast......particularly since DHL tracking shows 2 entirely different shipments under that exact same Waybill. http://www.dhl.com.au/content/au/en/...55002373%0D%0A

Last edited by PerfZ; 08-29-2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:21 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Call me a cynic but how hard would it would it be for a scammer to arrange this order, ship it in record time, and have a newbie on this forum post up the tracking and tell us how all is well? I would still walk naked across a raging bonfire before I would order from a known scammer. BS flag is still at full mast......particularly since DHL tracking shows 2 entirely different shipments under that exact same Waybill. http://www.dhl.com.au/content/au/en/...55002373%0D%0A
It wouldn't be hard at all. And come to think of it now, does fed-ex ship internationally? (I would think so, but correct me if I'm wrong) But Adam told me in an email he only ships with fed-ex because that's where his "business" account is taken care of when he mails/ships things out. He has some type of arrangement with fed-ex and this order was shipped DHL... Just sayin...
Old 08-30-2014, 08:54 PM
s13pabz

Lol I'm finding this very funny that you guys still can't believe it. All that matters is that I got my parts and they are getting installed at the moment so I'm very happy with Adams service.
End of story.
If you can't believe that someone actually had a good experience with him then so be it.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:10 AM
EVO8Z

Lol I'm finding this very funny that you guys still can't believe it. All that matters is that I got my parts and they are getting installed at the moment so I'm very happy with Adams service.
End of story.
If you can't believe that someone actually had a good experience with him then so be it.
I'm sorry s13pabz but you cannot deny the fact the the waybill number matches two DIFFERENT orders looks a little fishy...

Plus Adam told me himself, (I will gladly show you the email) that he only deals with fed-ex for shipping stuff out and this shipment was taken care of by DHL. Things are not matching up that's all we are stating.

I'm glad you got your stuff. I wish I had mine, but he totally took my money and ran. End of story.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:29 PM
s13pabz

Nah don't worry I understand and I was confused when I first got the waybill as I jumped on this forum and read all the bad reviews, which got me very worried.

I'm not on here to defend Adam or try and clear his name up.

I just wanted to let you all know that I received my order.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:17 PM
limeylight

Sorry to read about people's issues with Adam at Z1. I'm in a similar sad situation here too.

Does anyone know Adam's last name?
Old 09-14-2014, 01:09 PM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Originally Posted by limeylight
Sorry to read about people's issues with Adam at Z1. I'm in a similar sad situation here too.

Does anyone know Adam's last name?
What happened, what did you order?

Pretty sure last name is Sandler or maybe Ant, not sure which. I know it's not Adam West. That's the ol Batman from back in the day. He was pretty good, much better than Keaten.

Sorry. What happened?
Old 09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
limeylight

Originally Posted by jhc
What happened, what did you order?

Pretty sure last name is Sandler or maybe Ant, not sure which. I know it's not Adam West. That's the ol Batman from back in the day. He was pretty good, much better than Keaten.

Sorry. What happened?
I'd rather not go into the details. Suffice to say he owes me a bunch of money.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Gobsmack

Update !

Case is not with the DA pending somethings before criminal charges will apply.

Guess his packing it now cause he wants to pay me a down payment of 1K when close to 15K was transferred.

Letting it sit with the DA and letting them take care of it, two ppl got in touch with me over the forums and i have passed their details onto the case officers looking after my case.

I hope it goes well for you both, looks like its gonna be a long battle but surely i will see it right thru til the end.

BTW his last name is BLOOM.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:05 AM
EVO8Z

Default update

Originally Posted by Gobsmack
Update !

Case is not with the DA pending somethings before criminal charges will apply.

Guess his packing it now cause he wants to pay me a down payment of 1K when close to 15K was transferred.

Letting it sit with the DA and letting them take care of it, two ppl got in touch with me over the forums and i have passed their details onto the case officers looking after my case.

I hope it goes well for you both, looks like its gonna be a long battle but surely i will see it right thru til the end.

BTW his last name is BLOOM.
Correct his last name is Bloom.

He also approached me with a type of payment plan but I turned it down because what he was offering was completely up surd. He wanted to pay $500 for a down payment and $250 bi-weekly payments. When I had invested about 5k with him and had to put 2k as a down payment and make $500 bi-weekly payments.

Also, from other people in this thread his checks have bounced quite a few times... and if I accepted I feel like I would be back in the same boat with him. Reason being is now I would have to trust him to even send a check out again. I rather get the judgement decision and have it sent to a debt collection agency. Then the court can mandate him to send out some type of check. And if he doesn't then there will be repercussion.

Right now my case went into a default judgement and now I have to hand in proof (emails, checks cashed, invoice, etc.) with a "certificate of proof" then it will have a final decision on the matter. Then after that it goes to a debt collection agency of some sort. For people doing court matters with this person it will take a long time to finish sad to say. It has been over a year now for me to get anything out of this guy...
Old 09-24-2014, 11:26 AM
armt350z

Received 74 Likes on 55 Posts

He has taken his address off his website now. Can you all confirm its :

1070 Middle Country Rd
Ste 7 Unit 134
Selden NY 11784
Old 09-24-2014, 12:15 PM
limeylight

Originally Posted by armt350z
He has taken his address off his website now. Can you all confirm its :

1070 Middle Country Rd
Ste 7 Unit 134
Selden NY 11784
I have this one:

646 Middle Country Rd, Unit 5
St. James, NY 11780

One appears to be a UPS Store, the other a storage unit; at least from the street.

Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY