Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wrecked my Z, now what?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
What the **** kind of f4ggotree is this ****?!? How do you FLIP a car at "20 MPH"??

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!!! I'm banned for over a year and THIS is the bull$hit I come back to??
Now I see why you were banned and why your going to be banned soon. You literally reply to every thread and contribute nothing related to what the thread is about to get a crazy reaction out of people. The pure definition of a troll. How do you find the time to reply to every thread?

Last edited by Jah70; 03-25-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Mikeman92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jah70
Now I see why you were banned and why your going to be banned soon. You literally reply to every thread and contribute nothing related to what the thread is about to get a crazy reaction out of people. The pure definition of a troll. How do you find the time to reply to every thread?
Trolls don't usually have a life
Old 03-25-2013, 04:25 PM
labelworkshop75

Dugan?
Old 03-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jah70
Originally Posted by Mikeman92
Jah, How many replies have I given out in the past year? Look it up, and STFU.

Mike"man": We can compare our lives if you want... bring a towel to this pissing match you will need it...

Fawq both you noobs. You know what I see in both you little 2 pump chumps? I see a life of crying and saying how no one else "plays nice". Man the fawk up. Let your bawls drop... Because life isn't like a well patrolled forum, its rough. And if you screaming like a little b!tch on here you probably need to put you big boy pants on because I'm small potatoes to what life if going to throw at you stupid F@wks.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:42 PM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lolzers up in hurr!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeman92
I gotta re-comment on this gem... I see your fakin join date... You were just going to toss that "no life" $hit out there and think that **** would fly?

Well it doesn't fly.. I know your stupid fawQ *** doesn't know what I do. But bess believe I am smarter than you, have a better job than you, and I could probably beat your monkey *** into a grease spot.

So yes the fawq I do have I life, it's better than yours and I'm better than you. SO STFU.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:21 PM
j3tt2

I gotta re-comment on this gem... I see your fakin join date... You were just going to toss that "no life" $hit out there and think that **** would fly?

Well it doesn't fly.. I know your stupid fawQ *** doesn't know what I do. But bess believe I am smarter than you, have a better job than you, and I could probably beat your monkey *** into a grease spot.

So yes the fawq I do have I life, it's better than yours and I'm better than you. SO STFU.
Lol ^^^ this got out of hand quickly
Old 03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Jets350

This was an amusing thread to come back and read again..
Old 03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Gee… You were banned?! …For a whole year you say!! I cannot imagine why. But, good to have you back... for the entertainment value.

What the **** kind of f4ggotree is this ****?!? How do you FLIP a car at "20 MPH"??

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!!! I'm banned for over a year and THIS is the bull$hit I come back to??

Mike"man": We can compare our lives if you want... bring a towel to this pissing match you will need it...

Fawq both you noobs. You know what I see in both you little 2 pump chumps? I see a life of crying and saying how no one else "plays nice". Man the fawk up. Let your bawls drop... Because life isn't like a well patrolled forum, its rough. And if you screaming like a little b!tch on here you probably need to put you big boy pants on because I'm small potatoes to what life if going to throw at you stupid F@wks.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM
UMW350Z

creating a fake story on a Z site, doth not a solid alibi make.

With that said, we all have done stupid **** with our Z's, you just got caught. I don't understand the whole 'camber arm snapped'. It doesn't happen. Why make this up AND post on the forum?
Old 03-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by cybarules
I did post this on the facebook page saying my tire blew. But I have reason to believe the camber arm snapped prior. the tire is not popped, it is just off the rim. Everyone there said the arm snapped before I crashed, even the chp told me the was the most likely cause, I thought I blew a tire at first. It doesn't matter what caused the crash. I was going about about 40-45 slowing down for the turn. It was a left hand 90 turn on an uphill slope. I was hard on the brakes until I released just before turning but my car veered right or understeered, hard to tell exactly what happened, and went strait. there are no skid marks on the road and my tires didn't lock up. I was keeping up with the leader, (I was second in chain) and notice everyone else was falling behind so I dropped my pace. My buddies s2000 was within 1 turn of my accident. I'm not trying to hide anything from you guys, but my car honestly should have been able to take that turn.
the car is a 2003 base with 118000 miles.
You originally said 20mph. How were you not trying to hide anything?

This new story is completely different from the original.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:57 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,681 Posts

We all just misunderstood. It was a fast 20mph vs a slow 20mph
Old 03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Gee, way to prove my point and showing the world your an ignoramus. At the rate your going you'll get banned again within 2 weeks tops. I'll put money on it, who wants to bet with me?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

This is an absurd story that makes no sense except that a reader might go away with additional caution and some humor. A rollover at 20 mph you say!

It’s ridiculous to think a rear camber arm would break under normal driving conditions. When @cybarules was confronted with this, he changed his story to a blow-out. Hmmm…

--Spike
Old 03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
cybarules

The original story was my tire blowing out, but once again I can't see that happening. It mostly likely came off the rim when when I hit the mountain. I did say I was going about 20 when I impacted the mountain. "and hit the mountain side and rolled upside down. This was a low speed accident, I was going about 20 mph" I obviously did not go into enough detail, someone asked for more details so I gave him more details. I'm not going anywhere so go ahead and bag on me all you want.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

What was the current mods of the Z?

What was the lead car and his mods?

How many times have you carved this canyon?

At what point of the canyon did this accident occur?

$9000! At this point I would buy it back chop the top off....drive it as a vert until I can afford my own car.

Or

Get a crx

Last edited by KingBaby; 03-25-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Jr.Z

Lower control arms (stock ones) do break and bend. A couple of weeks ago I had to get a replacement because the bushing was about to snap off. OP. Might of had the same problem (caused by 'spirited driving') & on the worst time it snapped off making the rear camber arm lose support. He rolled because he might. of panicked (being an unexperienced driver) tried to. turn the wheel & only made it worse.

Last edited by Jr.Z; 03-25-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:29 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

lmao @ the replies
Old 03-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Mikeman92

Did I single you out or make a general statement? Why don't you read instead of assume and make an *** out of yourself
Old 03-25-2013, 09:11 PM
drvqz33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Wrecked my Z, now what?