Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wrecked my Z, now what?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 02:27 PM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

someone should forward this thread to all the major insurance companies its not hard to find out who youare.

Any police report would simply show you were traveling too fast and a ticket would be issued. You would be found at fault and claim denied. What you're doing is actually insurance fraud. Especially since circumstances are vastly different then you claimed.

Last edited by oldschool350z; 03-26-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
You're "logic" is flawed. The phrase isn't encouraging the complete eradication of one species, at least not in this thread. Any intelligent person would clearly understand that it is truly saying, "You're a dumbass. Save the world and everyone around you the headache of dealing with your stupidity. Kill yourself, please, so we can be left in peace."

So take your "logic," drag it across a gym shower room's floor, and shove it up your ***.

Edit: I hate you.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:46 PM
frocker93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oldschool350z
someone should forward this thread to all the major insurance companies its not hard to find out who youare.

Any police report would simply show you were traveling too fast and a ticket would be issued. You would be found at fault and claim denied. What you're doing is actually insurance fraud. Especially since circumstances are vastly different then you claimed.

Well said. And because people are doing this and lying to them, everyone else has to pay more to cover for them.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:59 PM
SlamHamer

This thread makes me feel like im back at my old forum lol
Old 03-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Mikeman92

You're "logic" is flawed. The phrase isn't encouraging the complete eradication of one species, at least not in this thread. Any intelligent person would clearly understand that it is truly saying, "You're a dumbass. Save the world and everyone around you the headache of dealing with your stupidity. Kill yourself, please, so we can be left in peace."

So take your "logic," drag it across a gym shower room's floor, and shove it up your ***.

Edit: I hate you.
Lol, please don't become a lawyer. The logic was towards "who the **** are you". I can say the same thing to you, hence why I said what I said about logic. No one is talking about a species, just simply reversing "who the **** are you", lol.

Edit: Uses betters grammars plz.... "You are logic"? And people are assigning a negative connotation to my age? How old are you?

Last edited by Mikeman92; 03-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Mikeman92

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Well if all the young people thought the same way as you, I'd imagine we were already ****ed, lol.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:09 PM
frivolous_

Originally Posted by Mikeman92
Lol, please don't become a lawyer.
WTF?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:11 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 03-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol, please don't become a lawyer. The logic was towards "who the **** are you". I can say the same thing to you, hence why I said what I said about logic. No one is talking about a species, just simply reversing "who the **** are you", lol.

Edit: Uses betters grammars plz.... "You are logic"? And people are assigning a negative connotation to my age? How old are you?
In that case... who the f*ck ARE you? You're new here, have no reputation, and have contributed nothing. Don't walk into someone else's house and ask who the f*ck they are. There is no "logic" involved. Who am I? I'm a depraved, indignant person that habitually crosses lines and has a hard time holding back from tearing faces off, especially when deprived of caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
The "species" bit was an example, which clearly went over your head. Derp.

I'll uses betters grammars from now on. While you're correcting me, practice perfect grammar and sentence structure yourself, as you leave out a lot of commas and add redundant words. Now let's get off this piddly sh*t and get back to talking about killing yourself. F@g.

How old am I? I'm 18. I started my own business at the age of 15. You can check it out at www.trollcorporation.com
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 AM
cybarules

I ain't even mad.
Attached Thumbnails Wrecked my Z, now what?-76d31508_c851d40e_derail_1.jpeg  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Spork

Originally Posted by cybarules
I ain't even mad.
I would be if I sucked at driving.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Mikeman92

In that case... who the f*ck ARE you? You're new here, have no reputation, and have contributed nothing. Don't walk into someone else's house and ask who the f*ck they are. There is no "logic" involved. Who am I? I'm a depraved, indignant person that habitually crosses lines and has a hard time holding back from tearing faces off, especially when deprived of caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
The "species" bit was an example, which clearly went over your head. Derp.

I'll uses betters grammars from now on. While you're correcting me, practice perfect grammar and sentence structure yourself, as you leave out a lot of commas and add redundant words. Now let's get off this piddly sh*t and get back to talking about killing yourself. F@g.

How old am I? I'm 18. I started my own business at the age of 15. You can check it out at www.trollcorporation.com
Talking about redundancy, you're the one who first said "who the **** are you". Once again, you know nothing about me, and "here" is relative because it's a website not an office.

Then you are contradicting. You want to get off this "piddly Sh*t", but then lie about your age, and think I'll fall for "troll corporation". Please, keep on inaccurately exposing my sentence structure, it makes you look really dumb .

Last edited by Mikeman92; 03-27-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:54 AM
Spork

Talking about redundancy, you're the one who first said "who the **** are you". Once again, you know nothing about me, and "here" is relative because it's a website, not an office where I am new.

Then you are contradicting. You want to get off this "piddly Sh*t", but then lie about your age, and think I'll fall for "troll corporation". Please, keep on inaccurately exposing my sentence structure, it makes you look really dumb .

All of that went over your head, didn't it?

Umm... this IS basically an office.

Edit: Is that you in the reflection? bonscrod?

Last edited by Spork; 03-27-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Spork going yolo on some youngbloods

Old 03-27-2013, 05:56 AM
Mikeman92

All of that went over your head, didn't it?

Umm... this IS basically an office.

Edit: Is that you in the reflection? bonscrod?

Lol. It's all relative, so to me it's not. I don't consider a website an office. You do so that's fine. Also, that's not me, whatsoever. If you'd like his facebook I'll send you a PM. It's a friend of mine named Rodrigo. He bought it for 24k and had 23k miles.

Lol, the funny thing is you don't even have your facts straight, but you post as if you have a clue of what you're saying. I'd never plasti dip, I debadge if anything. Ignorance.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 AM
Mikeman92

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
Spork going yolo on some youngbloods

Yeah, maybe I would be, if that was my Z and my picture. Nice fail, lol.

Notice, my name is Mike.

Last edited by Mikeman92; 03-27-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:08 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Not to interrupt you guys and the flame battle that is taking place here, but Spork I like your R32 Skyline.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Yeah, maybe I would be, if that was my Z and my picture. Nice fail, lol.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Mikeman92

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310

Resorting to internet memes about me being mad when I'm just proving you wrong? I think you are secretly using those memes on yourself

Last edited by Mikeman92; 03-27-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:56 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

What the **** kind of f4ggotree is this ****?!? How do you FLIP a car at "20 MPH"??

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!!! I'm banned for over a year and THIS is the bull$hit I come back to??
Originally Posted by Jah70
Now I see why you were banned and why your going to be banned soon. You literally reply to every thread and contribute nothing related to what the thread is about to get a crazy reaction out of people. The pure definition of a troll. How do you find the time to reply to every thread?
Trolls don't usually have a life
Jah, How many replies have I given out in the past year? Look it up, and STFU.

Mike"man": We can compare our lives if you want... bring a towel to this pissing match you will need it...

Fawq both you noobs. You know what I see in both you little 2 pump chumps? I see a life of crying and saying how no one else "plays nice". Man the fawk up. Let your bawls drop... Because life isn't like a well patrolled forum, its rough. And if you screaming like a little b!tch on here you probably need to put you big boy pants on because I'm small potatoes to what life if going to throw at you stupid F@wks.
I gotta re-comment on this gem... I see your fakin join date... You were just going to toss that "no life" $hit out there and think that **** would fly?

Well it doesn't fly.. I know your stupid fawQ *** doesn't know what I do. But bess believe I am smarter than you, have a better job than you, and I could probably beat your monkey *** into a grease spot.

So yes the fawq I do have I life, it's better than yours and I'm better than you. SO STFU.
And dumber! I weep for the future of this country.
MikeyBoy92
MikeAdolescent92
MikeyKid92

Just thinking out loud here....
Good to be back!
Ahhh, how I miss the good old days, lol.

Quick Reply: Wrecked my Z, now what?