Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Good News From Bose

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 06:05 PM
zachcrosen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by parman
Does anyone have a 04 Z with the Bose system in it? If so how do u rate the quality of the system?
I had the Bose, but now I dont. that should say something. I will say though that the Bose was the best factory stereo I have ever heard. It is still not anything to get excited over.
Old 05-25-2004, 06:16 AM
cal_z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mustang puts out a mach 1000 that is the bomb!!!! No factory stereo compairs. Bose sucks and they know it! The mustang has won at all factory stereo level car shows. If you ever get a chance to listen to one, you will feel like bose gave you no lub with your reem!!!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 08:00 AM
TourmeZ

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm thinking that this is the same "canned letter" that BOSE has been sending out for the past year or so. There have been other post like this and to date, the only thing I've seen is the promise to do something, they haven't. I don't want to be the rain that spoils the party but I seriously doubt that BOSE will ever do anything. I install home theaters and have elected to never use BOSE again. I haven't heard an 04 in person, but I'm told that the 04's sound system isn't any better. With all the complaints of the 03's if they cared at all they would have had a fix by now. If making sound systems was how I fed my family, you can bet I'd have been working on it from the first letter of complaint. It amazes me that BOSE is not responding to this. I mean, think about it. If you're driving a Z and LOVE the bose sound system, what do you think you'll be buying for your home. But if you hate the system in your car. There is little chance you'd by their home products. Just doesn't make sense to me, it may cost them a million or two if they took care of this problem. But they would make it back ten fold if they took care of it right, all the Z drivers would be beaming with joy and buying more of the products that BOSE offers... Ok, VENTING is over.... Keep us posted, I hope I'm wrong about this.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:23 AM
golfman

Well said...I decided not to buy a Bose home theater system last month because of the way they have handled this situation...and I spent over $3,000. I will never buy another Bose product again.