17.14%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Stoptech BBK

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:00 AM
barthelb
Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With that note, wheres my 6pot/4pot Kit from Zcargarage!!!

J/K but seriously how long....
Old 06-08-2006, 10:23 AM
imalazeeass

oh it was definately worth the wait.. and one thing to mention about my last post, i only made a deposit so its not like they were holding all my money.. but the store made me deposit 50% of the cost, which was like 2k which is still a lot of money.. but these brakes kick *** definately worth the wait guys
Old 06-08-2006, 11:22 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by imalazeeass
oh it was definately worth the wait..
+1. definitely worth the wait.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:45 AM
InjectedPerf
Sponsor
Injected Performance

I think it will be well worth the wait especially with the color size combo. You have been more than understand and great to work with.

-Greg

Originally Posted by lex350
All is good. I will have to wait a little longer but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:24 PM
lex350

I think I'm getting my BBK this month? But I'm not to sure. I'm in who cares mode right now. Maybe if I wish real hard they will come...

By the way, I'm selling my Front and Rear Brembos when I get my Stoptechs on. I think everyone already knows this, right?
Old 07-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I waited over a month for mine. And yes...definitely worth the wait.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:33 PM
lex350

I ordered mine in April thou...and I paid full in April too...
Old 07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lex350
I ordered mine in April thou...and I paid full in April too...
don't worry, it'll come through. And this is what you'll be feeling everytime you slam on the brakes:
Old 07-03-2006, 06:49 PM
lex350

cool
Old 07-04-2006, 04:30 AM
wilric44

Imalazeeass, who was your sale rep? I am thinking about ordering the full kit. The 50% down payment sounds good.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:34 PM
lex350

Talking Wtf? :)

I know there are Stoptech Reps on here. Can anyone tell me why my vendor from Injected Performance is telling me I'm still looking at another 8 weeks from today? (Plus he said he is getting different eta 6-8 weeks?)
This is a 4 wheel kit with yellow calipers, drilled. Under Alex Hughes.
Don't mean to go around you Greg, I just wondering why this is taking so long? Is my order not important and you would rather have me cancel? (Stoptech)
I don't under stand?
I've been waiting since April and just wanted to know.
Thanks

Last edited by lex350; 07-14-2006 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
fahrenheit350

Sorry to hear about the bananas alex, hopefully good news will come.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:49 PM
lex350

We'll see. Thats why I'm posting this. Maybe I can get some answers
Thanks
Old 07-11-2006, 10:14 PM
lex350

Originally Posted by J Ritt
We are also going through the toughest time I've seen since I started at StopTech 3 years ago. In May, we shipped out more product than we ever have in a given month...yet we're still fighting tooth and nail to keep up! Everyone says, "that's a good problem to have," which to some extent is true. That said, it's very frustrating to see posts and get phone calls from upset customers and resellers. We are working crazy hours and doing everything we can to service customers. My sales guys are losing their minds dealing with these issues ,but they are a great group and they see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I can understand this but here is what the customer (me) is hearing. "Thanks for your order, it will be 45 days. 45 days comes, I'm sorry it's going to be another 45 days, Again 45 days comes, I'm sorry Alex, it's going to be another 45 days"
Well Hot Damn. Call me Lex and give it to me dry.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:59 AM
InjectedPerf
Sponsor
Injected Performance

Alex,

I understand your frustration. The exact words from Stoptech were that things are haywire and it is hit or miss if something gets done. Honestly, we have never had this problem with them up until this point and the reason we keep getting from them is they are moving production in house and the machines are catching up and overwhelmed. I did speak with my rep yesterday and they said they would hold it till you were back in town. That being said I am still calling them to get status updates on the order.

Greg
(888) 465-7373 ext. 222
Injected Performance, LLC
Old 07-12-2006, 08:20 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

lex350, make a thread in this section and in the title say something like Rotora pwns Stoptech, Brembo>Stoptech, AP brakes FTW!, Stoptech<Wilwood, etc........

If you do this, you will find a Stoptech rep in seconds.......
Old 07-12-2006, 08:30 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by InjectedPerf
Alex,

I understand your frustration. The exact words from Stoptech were that things are haywire and it is hit or miss if something gets done. Honestly, we have never had this problem with them up until this point and the reason we keep getting from them is they are moving production in house and the machines are catching up and overwhelmed. I did speak with my rep yesterday and they said they would hold it till you were back in town. That being said I am still calling them to get status updates on the order.

Greg
(888) 465-7373 ext. 222
Injected Performance, LLC
With all due respect, "haywire" and "hit or miss" sounds unorganzied to me. Especially from a well known and respected business such as Stoptech. In my particular case, I order my BBK and it was delivered in one month. This was also during the time of their restructuring. If anything, I would have expected a long waiting time frame being that I ordered my BBK in the beginning phase of their restructuring. One would think that a respected company would have all the details ironed out, considering how long it's been since the initial buy out took place.
In other business practices, would "hit or miss" be a reasonable answer? Imagine dining at a well known resaurant chain. Would it be acceptable for management to inform you that your meal may be a hit or miss?
I know it is not Injected Performance's fault, being the distributor. In fact, I believe you guys do a great job. Perhaps some pressure on Stoptech from their vendors would help turn more "misses" into "hits". BTW, say hello to Darrin for me.

Valentino
Old 07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
InjectedPerf
Sponsor
Injected Performance

Unorganized is definately the word I would describe it. The only difference between this kit and the other ones we have received is the special color. That doesn't mean that it should take 4 months to finish. The lead time on Alex's kit is 30 days. The other kits we have sold have always been red, black or silver and delivered within at the most 4 weeks. I definately don't understand the issue and can only pass it along to the customer besides fly out there and watch them build it . I have definately looked into difference options and should have an answer on one later today.

Greg

Originally Posted by vo7848
With all due respect, "haywire" and "hit or miss" sounds unorganzied to me. Especially from a well known and respected business such as Stoptech. In my particular case, I order my BBK and it was delivered in one month. This was also during the time of their restructuring. If anything, I would have expected a long waiting time frame being that I ordered my BBK in the beginning phase of their restructuring. One would think that a respected company would have all the details ironed out, considering how long it's been since the initial buy out took place.
In other business practices, would "hit or miss" be a reasonable answer? Imagine dining at a well known resaurant chain. Would it be acceptable for management to inform you that your meal may be a hit or miss?
I know it is not Injected Performance's fault, being the distributor. In fact, I believe you guys do a great job. Perhaps some pressure on Stoptech from their vendors would help turn more "misses" into "hits". BTW, say hello to Darrin for me.

Valentino
Old 07-12-2006, 09:11 AM
lex350

Thumbs up It's OK

Hey Guys

Thanks for your support. I'm just venting and I'm still excited to get these even if I'm looking at late Aug.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:04 PM
dza00

Don't feel bad Lex, I ordered mine early January when it was already in process (took over a cancelled order) and it still took until May. Then I found out i got the wrong kit and wrong caliper color and had to sell it and just got the new order placed. They say 45 days and I'm crossing my fingers on that

Quick Reply: Stoptech BBK