Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

B.S. Negative feeback i left got taken away

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 11:35 AM
EnthuZiast
Guess whose back, back again...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same **** happened to me.

Del105 left me "Enthuziast is a baby I told him within 24hr I changed my mind. Quit crying baby!" AFTER he was in the wrong for basicaly un-buying an item he agreed to pay for and that I held for him.

Explain to me how it is that I should have negative feedback?.....
Some loser can't be a man of his word and I get negative feedback for it on my trader rating!

Also note the maturity of his feedback
Old 06-12-2005, 11:40 AM
350Zforums
Banned

yeah just like Z boys outlook on me and the other keyboard commandos that ruin these forums. I am such a bad bad guy becuase after all I own the shipping companies and because me and God are golfing buddies I can prevent damage to shipments and delays. I have just learned to laugh at the idiots.

When you know you are doing the job the best you can and when you are the only one making some of those parts to support the market, people will come and when they do I am here to help as much as I can. If you have a problem with our service EMAIL or call me first...i fix everyone who approaches with courtesy and respect.

david
Old 06-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? In my experience, those companies that follow this rule (kinetix and costco, for instance) have lots of loyal, return customers. it seems like every other day, i read complaints about your business. you may be a good person and have good intentions, but it is apparent that somewhere along the line, some key element you need to keep your customers happy and coming back is missing. if you could identify and correct this problem, you would probably be much more successful.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Chicken

There's a simple formula to making and keeping a customer happy...

Do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it, and if there's an issue or problem, *ask* what will make the customer happy, then make sure you do that, plus do a little something extra to make up for it. Once some of the vendors here figure out this *basic* concept (and it really is basic 101), all will be well.

I've spent over $6,000 on parts and accessories, and I wouldn't hesitiate to recommend some of the companies (such as Greg @ GSC motorsports), as they have continually provided a high level of service. No games, no issues, but if there was one, I am confident that the issue would be resolved.

I also do not hesitiate to PM members who have shown interest in other vendors letting them know how terrible my experience was. The vendor was given more than enough opportunities to make things right, they failed to do so.

David, you might try to do an honest business here, however I'd never order anything from you for the same reasons posted above. Wouldn't even consider it. Would pay more and order it from someone else. Why? That's you're job to find out (if you care to).

If the shipping company delays delivery and that upsets the customer, then it's your problem. Apologize, accept it, make it up to the customer. If the shipping company damages the shipment, then it's your problem. I've worked at a place that shipped out hundreds of thousands of dollars in merch daily, and when a customer received damage merchandise, the shipper was there that day to pick up the item, and a new package was over-nighted to the customer (with some extras thrown in for the person ordering).

We had our share of upset customers, however I can't recall a single unsatisfied client. There's a difference.

I'm only writing this because I somehow feel you do try to offer decent products and service, but it is important for you to know that people like me would never order from you and why. Best of luck, and feel free to ignore this post.

(Edit: "dents" fixed... decent)

Last edited by Chicken; 06-16-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:33 PM
350Zforums
Banned

Not ignored, very well spoken and I appreciate the feedback. Thank you again.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:08 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Holy crap, I guess thats one vendor I will never do business with. Great find!

Just remember one thing VENDORS, the customer always comes first, ALWAYS!
Old 06-19-2005, 10:22 AM
SCDOO 2

Wow Dave, you have presented a strong arguement here. I have something for you to work on. Get in touch.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Wow...I can't believe this crap is still going on. It's like a conspiracy!
Old 06-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Kaitain

I know how difficult it is to start/run a business, very difficult. However difficult it is though you must be responsive and polite you your customers; especially your potential customers.

One thing I always do before a large purchase is call the company I'm buying from's tech support department. I like to see how I am treated when I have a problem and seem like a total idiot to the person on the other end of the call. If I am treated with respect and simple courtesy after they think they have my money it tells me they care about me and my needs, not just the sale.

Your replys here 350Zforums seem juvenile and unprofessional. If I'm going to spend several thousand dollars of my own money on something like a supercharger or a turbo I want to know that the COMPANY I'm buying from is professional and will handle any hiccups with aplomb and the utmost attention to detail.

You represent your company you see, you aren't you any more you are the company I want to buy something from. If you act unprofessional then, to me, your company is unprofessional and I am not going to risk my hard earned money with you.

Regardless of what has happened between you and Dave079 I can only honestly judge you by your responses here. That's all I have to go on, and so far I am unimpressed. Saying, "Well you weren't really a customer," is even worse. So I'm not a customer so I don't count? So you don't want to MAKE me a customer? So you are going to treat me like dirt if I don't buy something this time? What about after I've bought something. Will you say, "We already have your money, we don't care about you now." ?

It's like in a job interview when someone says to me, "Well, to be honest..." What do you mean, "To be honest?" You mean you weren't being honest in your other responses? Guess what, I'm not hiring that person.

If you say, "Well you weren't a REAL customer yet so your opinions don't matter." Well then you are telling me my opinions don't matter at all to you, regardless of whether I'm a customer or not, and you won't care about my opinions if I DO become a customer. That is unacceptable.

There are always the window shoppers that talk a big game but are just play acting and as a good salesman you learn to quickly tell who those people are. But as a good sales man you also learn that you don't treat those people like dirt because a "real" customer might be standing behind you and sees how you are treating that person. That customer now thinks you are going to treat everyone in that rude fasion and will chose to go elsewhere.

Take what I have said to heart. I don't know you and I don't know Dave079. I am only making my assesments based on your reponses here and in a few other threads.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:49 PM
shooter82

i know this is my first post on my350z........but i have been a member of g35driver for a little while........I happen to be one of those guys that has recently had a bad experience with 350zforums and will never order another part from them....in a nutshell i ordered a part from 350zforums and paid for overnight shipping........received the wrong part........emailed them for about 3 weeks explaining this to them....they finally "figured" it out last week that they sent me the wrong part....i received the correct part yesterday.......it took a month to get an "we have in stock" item.....do you think they offered to refund my overnight shipping? very poor customer service......it takes repeated emails to get any communication at all.........

i know there are a few more threads on the g35driver forum, but just thought i would add the 2 latest.........

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55256

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57057
Old 06-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

(Not addressing the issue with Dave and David)

The problem with feedback without facts - only subjective opinions on way someone feels that one was treated - is that the vendor gets bent over without any possible way on God's good green earth of proving otherwise with the facts. If so-and-so is in a pissy mood, is a mule hole. or is even a competitor they can post their feelings and they count as much as the facts that others have in dealing with the same company.

That's just BS.

I am all for complaints based on facts but please keep your feelings to share with your girlfriends.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:21 PM
jcr847

Originally Posted by dave079
Ok Im getting sick of waiting for my "bribe" David. You said over 2 months ago when this thread started that if I would retract my statements about you, you would send me a "Nismo care package." Well after a month I had asked you about it and you said that you thought your supplier had sent it out. Still have not recieved it. This is the excuse that you give everyone. Everything is not your fault ever so you say. If its your suppliers then why do I never see any negativity coming from any other vendor on here.

Ok just doing a couple minutes of searching and I came up with all of these threads concering issues with 350zforums. Im sure there are more out there also. I know that the admins of the site have previously erased negative feedback on them in the vendor review section so that they dont lose their precious money from a vendor even if they are screwing people over. I dont care what excuses he has about it. There is something wrong with this when this many people complain about one vendor.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88958

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....ght=350zforums

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....ghlight=stoner

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125310

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126577

http://www.3**50z-tech.com/forums/in...=0#entry115159

http://www.3**50z-tech.com/forums/in...showtopic=7432

http://www.3**50z-tech.com/forums/in...showtopic=1793

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72596

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95785

I've been on this forum for 2+ years and there has always been ******** surrounding 350zforums. Nice work Dave for stringing together some of these instances, I hope that in the future no one else makes the mistake of ordering a part from them
Old 06-23-2005, 05:45 AM
Chicken

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
The problem with feedback without facts - only subjective opinions on way someone feels that one was treated - is that the vendor gets bent over without any possible way on God's good green earth of proving otherwise with the facts. If so-and-so is in a pissy mood, is a mule hole. or is even a competitor they can post their feelings and they count as much as the facts that others have in dealing with the same company.

That's just BS.

I am all for complaints based on facts but please keep your feelings to share with your girlfriends.
I think I know what you're saying, and a lot of people over the years have the same concerns as you on forums I own or have run (dealing with web hosting, not automatove). While it is true, I've noticed something...

The providers (vendors in this case) that provide customers with exceptional service and customer service rarely, if ever have negative posts. People recommend them. In other words, negative posts are most often justified and rarely competitors or false or posted without some merit. When there are issues, you'll read about them and a good vendor will address the concerns, make the customer happy, and you'll generally read that as well.

I've seen many threads which start out negative, where the thread starter is ranting on and on, but by the end of the thread, their concerns have been addressed and everyone (including the p'oed client) really respects the way they handled the issue and how it was resolved.

You've seen it before when others post, "So and so wil take care of you. I had an issue when I ordered, and BobMcVendor took care of it." That is a person who also had a problem, but still has faith in the vendor. It isn't quite a recommendation, but you could almost consider it one.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:05 AM
350Zforums
Banned

This will be my last formal post on the boards so bare with me I do tend to ramble:

I have been a member of this board as a vendor for Three years now. In that time many things have evolved for the 350/G35 and we have been there for them all. I have met many of you guys and girls and through happy and difficult times they have still been a great three years working for you.

My wife was diagnosed with cancer 14 months ago and it changed my life and how we live forever. The day I found out I shut my shop down and had to really focus on the import issues in life. Since I was pretty much a one man operation taking care of her meant that my IPDG companies had to suffer some. That meant a strong backlash from the public for not getting parts out on time BUT never failure to deliver.

The last year I felt like I had gotten the ship back into steady waters but my wifes condition took a turn for the worse again 4 months ago. I began looking for a replacement for me at the company so that last summers problems would not repeat themselves.

I have found such a replacement in Ryan Borderlon and Chris Cullum and they are now the proud owners of IPDG's 350zforums.org, EVO8.com, G35garage.com, 350zforums.com and many other sites that make up IPDG. They inherit my bodykit division, R&D parts and everything else that made us unique to the boards.

I chose these gentlemen because they are dedicated to one thing and one thing only: Your satisfaction on every order EVERYtime. They can work the long hours that is needed and they can field all the calls you make to us without delay. Where I couldnt be here they will, where they follow up better where I coud not and so on.

IF you have ever had a great experience with IPDG, its going to be better with these guys. IF you had a bad experience with them, show them the history and problem..they want to earn your business back AND they showed me how they'll make that worth while for you in terms of value for your dollar.

I depart the boards a little beaten down and a little upset by the actions of a few people that did some things on the personal front that will haunt me for a bit. Things said to me and my family that were unnecessary and very rude. I will remember the better times however and I look forward to seeing the evolution of this board as the years pass. I know many of you personally and to date have sent back and forth over 10,000 PM's on this board to over 1900 members!

In the end guys all you have is the love of your family when the day is done. I love my family dearly and I am doing only what is best for them. I think of many of you on this board the same exact way and my departure from the company I founded I think is the best thing. I am taking a job in the engineering field in August and with a little luck you'll all see my 350z on the boards and me chatting just as a member soon. I hope you all can forgive and forget, give the new guys a chance to shine like I know they will and most of all just be good to yourselves.

God Bless and take care,

David Stoner
former owner IPDG