Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masterj26
I want proof that the clutch you sold was good. I want proof the body kit you sold was authentic and not a replica. I want proof that you plan to pay the gy the $300. I want proof that you can't give him the $300 now or for the past months that you have owed him the money. Sorry Navy your word doesn't count as proof. I just can't accept what you say as truth. I want proof you have never had any issues with VRT. Take the money VRT pays you to come into these threads and question every single person and pay the guy you owe money to. You have a built motor twin turbo'd 350z but can't give a guy his $300.
Okay, so you obviously only read the posts you want to because I explained where I got the money for my car. You can go and figure it out if you want but I wont say it again. You are way off topic here and as far as I am concerned I dont have to prove anything to you. You can ask for all the proff here you want, but I have tried to work things out with the people you are tlaking about and the way it has been left is that I sent them PMs and nothing from them.

I ask for proff to the contrary of these claims against me and none was given...so it is no surprise that you all agree with whoever does the accusing! I will move on and not lose a minute of sleep because I know that I am a standup guy and will make things right if I do something wrong...you can think whatever you want, but it is too bad because the world you live in cant be very happy with all of your pesimism and negativity!
Old 06-27-2007, 04:31 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

navygolf.. in all honesty you are looking like a complete tool for standing up for them.. and when its all said and done and if vrt does not bounce back or prove these alligations are false your credibility is going to be shot right there with them.. but i assume you already know all this and ready for the outcome but just a reminder...
Old 06-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Really? You already called me a liar.

One more thing, if I knew I was getting used parts, paid way too much money for them anyways, then still posted a thread, why would anyone go out of their way to make things right with me? Why did he give me back the money for the restock fee and change the exhaust if that was what I asked for in the first place? He would just have to say, "that is what you wanted, go F*ck yourself." But that is not what I asked for, and certainly not what I paid for, that is why he was very quick to correct what was wrong and make things up to me.

I don't have a problem with VRT. MrA made things good to me and im happy. I don't like how your one sided arguments are only protecting the business while you pretend to be impartial. People got screwed and you tell them to shut it because you think the company that did the screwing is being unfairly labeled! Then you call me a liar when I tell you everyone what happens. What do you stand to gain from this?
You are way off base here. I NEVER called you a liar. You read into somethign that wasnt there because I said you may have misunderstood or heard what you wanted to, that is not lying it is merely misunderstanding.

I am not trying to protect the business other than from people who are judge, jury and executioner....it is just like a lynch mob, and that is the only thing I would say I am trying to avoid. Again, as far as I am concerned without a contract how can anyone say what was supposed to happen?

I stand to gain nothing from this and it amazes me that be trying to ask for proff from the other side makes me part of VRT. It makes me a realist....you have to prove both sides dont you? And as far as I am concerned if someone makes an allegation they have to prove something first! That is what I am saying.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
Possibly some sort of business related deals.

"I am in insurance, but I do not handle his policy. I know who does, but what difference does that make?"
WTF????? You have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by paranormal
navygolf.. in all honesty you are looking like a complete tool for standing up for them.. and when its all said and done and if vrt does not bounce back or prove these alligations are false your credibility is going to be shot right there with them.. but i assume you already know all this and ready for the outcome but just a reminder...
Seriously how does this reflect on me? Because I am asking for proof from the side accusing? Makes no sense what you are saying....if anyone of these guys came on here and had a contrat signed by them from VRT stating they were supposed to get X and got Y I would say it is BS, I just will not take someones word as to how they got screwed....show me!

If that mean my rep is ruined then so be it, I wouldnt want to be respected by anyone that wouldnt understand what I am saying.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Nealoc187

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
So they were a joke and now are crooks? I dont get some people on here...I think that there is nothing he or anyone can do from VRT in regards to this and your post proves it. If you want to go through life judging people that way then fine...but I wont, I will hold my final determination until everyone has proved their side.

Yes, they are a joke, they are liars, and now it's come to light that they are apparently crooks as well.

If you are waiting for either side to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are correct you are going to be waiting for a very, very long time because it'll never happen. This is the internet bud, not a court of law. There will never be any proof, only what is claimed. So far we have an ever growing mountain of evidence from numerous individuals suggesting that VRT is at the very least a shady group of individuals - and on the other hand we have only you claiming that they are on the up and up.

ibtl

Last edited by Nealoc187; 06-27-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:41 PM
masterj26

Okay, so you obviously only read the posts you want to because I explained where I got the money for my car. You can go and figure it out if you want but I wont say it again. You are way off topic here and as far as I am concerned I dont have to prove anything to you. You can ask for all the proff here you want, but I have tried to work things out with the people you are tlaking about and the way it has been left is that I sent them PMs and nothing from them.

I ask for proff to the contrary of these claims against me and none was given...so it is no surprise that you all agree with whoever does the accusing! I will move on and not lose a minute of sleep because I know that I am a standup guy and will make things right if I do something wrong...you can think whatever you want, but it is too bad because the world you live in cant be very happy with all of your pesimism and negativity!
All I did was take your post and apply it to you. You didn't like it did you? Just like Romeo, g-X don't have to prove anything to you. I just asked you for proof and you told me you don't have to prove anything. It must be a sad world you live in with all of you pesimism and negativity, being it all came from you . Stand up guy = You sold a replica body kit as authentic, didn't have all the pieces to the kit and still owe the guy $300 and have yet to man up and pay the guy.

Stop being a hypocrite. Seriously. Practice what you preach. And how you got your money for your car i could seriously care less. All that matters is you drive a car with serious modifications and can't be man enough to take care of your debt to another member of this forum.

Next, please explain to me this. Romeo didn't want used parts on his car. Obviously didn't pay used parts price, but yet he recieved used parts. Any person logical, for instance a person in a jury or a judge, would see the facts. He was scammed. But you can't see that. Because you take $$ from VRT or you are so ignorant to see beyond your one little experience or whatever the reason is. Mr. A obviously knew he was wrong and was caught, that is apparant by him replacing the used parts on romeo's car. What more proof is there then Mr. A's actions?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

You are way off base here. I NEVER called you a liar. You read into somethign that wasnt there because I said you may have misunderstood or heard what you wanted to, that is not lying it is merely misunderstanding.

I am not trying to protect the business other than from people who are judge, jury and executioner....it is just like a lynch mob, and that is the only thing I would say I am trying to avoid. Again, as far as I am concerned without a contract how can anyone say what was supposed to happen?
So when you said, "how can we take that as the truth?" That was not saying my statement was untrue? It sure sounded that way to me, and im sure it sounded that way to many of the people who read it as well.

If the company was innocent of these charges and all these people are acting like a lynch mob, then why are you protecting them. Uninformed pains in the *** are exactly the type of people a reputable company would not want to be doing business with anyways right?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:46 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

My question to you is how long do I get held responsible for something I sold? It has been over seven months, it has been over a year and a half since I bought the kit. Because I am not willing to out more time into researching this I am at fault? I dont think so. I tried to work it out and if Crabbey wants to contact me then he can and we will see what we can come up with, but I am not going any further out of my way. If you think that is wrong then maybe you have more time on your hands than I do.

If it were me, I'd try to help the guy out all I could.

But that's just me.

How long would it take to call who you purchased it from? Not as long as you took to type the above post or the 100 or so other posts defending VRT.

But I have a feeling there's more to the story......more to the story, is the reason you can't take 5 minutes and call the company.

Man up and do the right thing......
Old 06-27-2007, 04:50 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
If it were me, I'd try to help the guy out all I could.

But that's just me.

How long would it take to call who you purchased it from? Not as long as you took to type the above post or the 100 or so other posts defending VRT.

But I have a feeling there's more to the story......more to the story, is the reason you can't take 5 minutes and call the company.

Man up and do the right thing......
I want proof that he bought a authentic kit. I can't take his word for it neither should the person that purchased it from him especially after all he has said in here. Small Claim Courts are inexpensive to file at, I would take him to court for pure principal.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
FrickU

masterj26 why don't you become THE FIRST DETECTIVE OF WWW.MY350Z.COM, you can find all the proof yourself. SHUTUP ALREADY...Move to S.D. and figure it all for yourself

And no NavyGolf is not Mr.A, I know him personally, and no he is not on the payroll.

And stop trying to turn this thread into a body kit issue.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:59 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by FrickU
masterj26 why don't you become THE FIRST DETECTIVE OF WWW.MY350Z.COM, you can find all the proof yourself. SHUTUP ALREADY

And no NavyGolf is not Mr.A, I know him personally, and no he is not on the payroll.

And here comes VRT nuthugger # 2. Its not about the body kit, it is meer principle. Navygolf is as bad as VRT, he has scammed those on this board there for his word isn't worth ****. He is the one requesting proof of everyone else, so he can give proof himself on his wrong doings. Practice what you preach. He is the one who turned this thread into a heated battle. If you look everyone was waiting and is still waiting for Mr. A to reply not you. So nuthugger # 2 stay out of this thread.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:01 PM
buzzardmountain

masterj26 why don't you become THE FIRST DETECTIVE OF WWW.MY350Z.COM, you can find all the proof yourself. SHUTUP ALREADY...Move to S.D. and figure it all for yourself

Put down the kool-aid NavyGolf handed you...........

Read the thread and you'd realize why the body kit is relevant.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:01 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy ****! 22 pages and I am speechless although this wasn't the first time a "reputable shop" had shady things happen..remember a little shop in So Cal that started to imports Skylines? Some people lost 100K because the FBI seized everything. I hope this is not common.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM
FrickU

HAHAHA you are really funny. Funny because I stated a couple of times I am not picking sides, and I have talked to the dissapointed customers, and tried to help them out. So no I am not sitting here and backing up VRT, I don't know everyones deal on there cars. I would not be surprised if Mr. A does not post, because there is already 22 pages of bashing, so anything he does write will get bashed no matter what. Does not get them anywhere. And come on man what is up with this whole nuthugger thing. Are you really going to resort to namecalling? How old are you?
Old 06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
buzzardmountain

HAHAHA you are really funny. Funny because I stated a couple of times I am not picking sides, and I have talked to the dissapointed customers, and tried to help them out. So no I am not sitting here and backing up VRT, I don't know everyones deal on there cars. I would not be surprised if Mr. A does not post, because there is already 22 pages of bashing, so anything he does write will get bashed no matter what. Does not get them anywhere. And come on man what is up with this whole nuthugger thing. Are you really going to resort to namecalling? How old are you?
I hope VRT is gonna send you and your brother an email soon to stop posting and representing them on this forum.........it's in their best interest.....lol
Old 06-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
I hope VRT is gonna send you and your brother an email soon to stop posting and representing them on this forum.........it's in their best interest.....lol
Not representing VRT, nor defending for the 100th time. Just saying there is no proof just someones word.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
All I did was take your post and apply it to you. You didn't like it did you? Just like Romeo, g-X don't have to prove anything to you. I just asked you for proof and you told me you don't have to prove anything. It must be a sad world you live in with all of you pesimism and negativity, being it all came from you . Stand up guy = You sold a replica body kit as authentic, didn't have all the pieces to the kit and still owe the guy $300 and have yet to man up and pay the guy.

Stop being a hypocrite. Seriously. Practice what you preach. And how you got your money for your car i could seriously care less. All that matters is you drive a car with serious modifications and can't be man enough to take care of your debt to another member of this forum.

Next, please explain to me this. Romeo didn't want used parts on his car. Obviously didn't pay used parts price, but yet he recieved used parts. Any person logical, for instance a person in a jury or a judge, would see the facts. He was scammed. But you can't see that. Because you take $$ from VRT or you are so ignorant to see beyond your one little experience or whatever the reason is. Mr. A obviously knew he was wrong and was caught, that is apparant by him replacing the used parts on romeo's car. What more proof is there then Mr. A's actions?
Wrong thread...buddy. This is about VRT, as for what I said, the person making accusations needs to prove something true or it is slander...you say things publicly and can be held accountable for them. You want to continue saying this about me then maybe I will take you to court for slander. Someone accuses me of something then it is on them to prove that what they are syaing is true then I would defend myself.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:10 PM
rocks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread delivers.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs