Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
fklentz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personally if it were me I don't see how ANY reply would suffice this has turned into a MOB. From reading this thread from the beginning I see there are SOME posters who may have legitimate issues but for the most part the majority of posts are from either previous employees of VRT or from posters who have no intrest in VRT other than bashing them.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:59 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I
Basically you guys are saying that I could say anything I want about any shop and because I say it, it is the truth? So then it is soley their responsibility to prove themselves? I am going to an extreme here and not saying this is the case at all, but I could teoretically then come on here and say that XYZ company was supposed to install a built engine in my car and they didnt. Even if I had never been there you would believe that statement? How do we have proof, you HAVE to have proof to judge someone and sorry fallenromeo, your word does not count as proof in my book. Even though I have no reason to think he would lie, we cant just accept what people say as the truth.

So you are telling me that what I just said above in bold is beyond logical reasoning?

try and make the same thread about one of the reputable shops around here...i doubt it would get very far because

A) people trust them
B) they would defend their business practices

VRT's reputation hasn't exactly been squeaky clean.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:05 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I am not saying that there is lying going on by the customers here,
Really? See quote below.

You have said that before.....my point is that from an objective standpoint how can we take that as truth?
So what are you saying then? Because I just told you what happened and you are sitting here calling me a liar.

You are trying to sit here and act like you are not a nut hugger of VRT when you flip flopping like this clearly shows you are just fervently protecting them for some reason unknown by the rest of us. You clearly said, No one knows but the customer and VRT, I WAS THE CUSTOMER! I told you what happened and how it went down. That is the truth. If it wasn't the truth, if I DID know I was getting used suspension and paying a price that seemed high even for new, if I knew this ahead of time, why would I pay it, and why would I post about it? I have been honest the whole time from posting what happened to the happy resolution that I had. You need to get real here. You are just digging a hole by flip flopping like this.

I am a person who will not sit by when someone is not being given fair treatment.
The people that have been posting their experiences here got the unfair treatment obviously. Not the company that got the big checks.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:06 PM
g-X

What other people.....I have only heard from fallenromeo, g-x, roadster as clients of VRT and the OP(ex-employee).

The reason it came this far is so many people here jump to conclusions.....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY IT IS OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO ACUSE WITHOUT PROOF? There has only been what people say and everyone takes it as gospel? Am I wrong?
Dont forget PALFX...his seems to be the worst. Also, I've gotten couple PMs of people who dont wanna post but has had serious issues.

proof...finally got the dyno

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/282572-disappointing-dyno-help.html

any help from u F1 gurus would be appreciated

nothing personnel but u dont have to post there navygolf
Old 06-27-2007, 04:09 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 06-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
People that have a clue have been saying VRT is complete and utter crap for years...

Back in 2005 about VRT...

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&highlight=VRT

Myself, max2000jp, Gdriver, and a number of other people in that thread knew back then that these guys are a complete joke when their outlandish claims immediately tripped the BS-meter.

I didn't know they were crooks, I just thought they were liars and idiots.
So they were a joke and now are crooks? I dont get some people on here...I think that there is nothing he or anyone can do from VRT in regards to this and your post proves it. If you want to go through life judging people that way then fine...but I wont, I will hold my final determination until everyone has proved their side.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:14 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
People that have a clue have been saying VRT is complete and utter crap for years...

Back in 2005 about VRT...

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&highlight=VRT

Myself, max2000jp, Gdriver, and a number of other people in that thread knew back then that these guys are a complete joke when their outlandish claims immediately tripped the BS-meter.

I didn't know they were crooks, I just thought they were liars and idiots.

at that thread....
and 2 years later i have yet to see a dynojet #
Old 06-27-2007, 04:15 PM
masterj26

How do we have proof, you HAVE to have proof to judge someone and sorry fallenromeo, your word does not count as proof in my book. Even though I have no reason to think he would lie, we cant just accept what people say as the truth.

I want proof that the clutch you sold was good. I want proof the body kit you sold was authentic and not a replica. I want proof that you plan to pay the gy the $300. I want proof that you can't give him the $300 now or for the past months that you have owed him the money. Sorry Navy your word doesn't count as proof. I just can't accept what you say as truth. I want proof you have never had any issues with VRT. Take the money VRT pays you to come into these threads and question every single person and pay the guy you owe money to. You have a built motor twin turbo'd 350z but can't give a guy his $300.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
Yes VRT does have to prove they didn't do anything wrong if they dont want to lose a hell of a lot of business. CarbonLTD came and made things right in their thread by proving themselves. Why would someone lie about getting used parts anyway?
AGAIN, you dont read the whole thing. I never said he lied about getting used parts!!! How many times do I have to tell you something before you listen?

You didnt answer whether others have to prove things to you. Do you take it at face value no matter what?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Only reason this thread is still open is so VRT can respond. Everyone else needs to stop posting becuase it's pointless.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by g-X
Dont forget PALFX...his seems to be the worst. Also, I've gotten couple PMs of people who dont wanna post but has had serious issues.

proof...finally got the dyno

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282572

any help from u F1 gurus would be appreciated

nothing personnel but u dont have to post there navygolf

WTF??!!!/ is that dyno reall is the worst tune ever!!~

its jsut soo bad to be real!....
Old 06-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Really? See quote below.

So what are you saying then? Because I just told you what happened and you are sitting here calling me a liar.

You are trying to sit here and act like you are not a nut hugger of VRT when you flip flopping like this clearly shows you are just fervently protecting them for some reason unknown by the rest of us. You clearly said, No one knows but the customer and VRT, I WAS THE CUSTOMER! I told you what happened and how it went down. That is the truth. If it wasn't the truth, if I DID know I was getting used suspension and paying a price that seemed high even for new, if I knew this ahead of time, why would I pay it, and why would I post about it? I have been honest the whole time from posting what happened to the happy resolution that I had. You need to get real here. You are just digging a hole by flip flopping like this.

The people that have been posting their experiences here got the unfair treatment obviously. Not the company that got the big checks.
Not flip flopping, and I never said you lied. I think that either you got bent over(I dont believe that from my experiences), you misunderstood what to expect, or MrA misunderstood what you wanted. Do you havea contract from them?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:21 PM
g-X

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

WTF??!!!/ is that dyno reall is the worst tune ever!!~

its jsut soo bad to be real!....

i know it looks and seems funny...but from my shoes it dont... sry

Last edited by g-X; 06-27-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
No but this is a case where beyond a reasonable doubt VRT are in the wrong here. You didnt respond to the guys statement of whether you are the one who insures VRT's building. Its a very interesting question to have an answer to. Not saying if he is just saying it to say it or if its truthful.
I didnt see it....who said it? NO I do not insure his building! I am in insurance, but I do not handle his policy. I know who does, but what difference does that make?
helldorado

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Only reason this thread is still open is so VRT can respond. Everyone else needs to stop posting becuase it's pointless.
I would just lock the thread. If VRT is going to make a statement here, its probably best for them to start a new thread and address everything at once. In this thread, it'd just get lost in the quagmire.

Speaking of quagmire... Navygolf makes me . All I can picture is the greased up deaf guy. You can't pin him down and he doesn't hear a word you're saying.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:24 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

hahaha wtf.. seriously guys tho this sucks for everyone who got ripped off..

should get some retribution for sure
Old 06-27-2007, 04:24 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I will hold my final determination until everyone has proved their side.
Really? You already called me a liar.

One more thing, if I knew I was getting used parts, paid way too much money for them anyways, then still posted a thread, why would anyone go out of their way to make things right with me? Why did he give me back the money for the restock fee and change the exhaust if that was what I asked for in the first place? He would just have to say, "that is what you wanted, go F*ck yourself." But that is not what I asked for, and certainly not what I paid for, that is why he was very quick to correct what was wrong and make things up to me.

I don't have a problem with VRT. MrA made things good to me and im happy. I don't like how your one sided arguments are only protecting the business while you pretend to be impartial. People got screwed and you tell them to shut it because you think the company that did the screwing is being unfairly labeled! Then you call me a liar when I tell you and everyone what happens. What do you stand to gain from this?

Last edited by fallenromeo; 06-27-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs