Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 03:49 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuki06FireZ
On a side note, I'm talking to TurboAngst right now on the phone, and there will likely be a big announcement about this coming real soon. Ive been asked not to let the cat out of the bag for the moment.
Lemme guess......

You're Gay
Just fuking with you man.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

LOL nah, I've known him all my life, hes like my big brother. He told me his goal is to get on the board and undermine me every chance he gets LOL.

Ban hammer coming.

LOL the news is related to this particular issue/thread.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by failsafe306
with all due respect sir, I believe that Mark stopped caring about what is best for him a long time ago
My point was...Mark would love it if only 1 or 2 would file against him instead of all the people that he raped....

BTW.....has anyone seen any SGP Nutthugger around lately
Old 06-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Zmego1985

Well my gtr is at AAM half the things were done that were asked to on the GTR. I can not bad mouth because all I paid for was shipping of my vehicle . I just wish everything was done that I was told from SGP. WHen AAM is done I will have one of the fastest GTRs in the country for real this time. I just could not keep the news from everyone.I was not screwed over totally from sgp just over exaggerated horsepower claims. ALso I really do have those other vehicles and thought I had 600 horse I thought why would mark lie when doing the work for free.Best regards to everyone I still believe MArk did not try to do this on purpose even though it happened. Mark had good intentions just could not do everything he claimed.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Zmego1985
Well my gtr is at AAM half the things were done that were asked to on the GTR. I can not bad mouth because all I paid for was shipping of my vehicle . I just wish everything was done that I was told from SGP. WHen AAM is done I will have one of the fastest GTRs in the country for real this time. I just could not keep the news from everyone.I was not screwed over totally from sgp just over exaggerated horsepower claims. ALso I really do have those other vehicles and thought I had 600 horse I thought why would mark lie when doing the work for free.Best regards to everyone I still believe MArk did not try to do this on purpose even though it happened. Mark had good intentions just could not do everything he claimed.
I spoke to you many times...and you are a nice guy.....so you get a pass from me..not sure if the others will be as kind.

You are a man for coming on here with this info. You know I have been telling you from the start whats up......Its not your fault....Mark has a way with BSing customers. I know he was feeding you crap about your power levels with your GTR....because you know I am friends with Sharif, who has been telling me its not possible to get that much power from your setup....and Mark does not have the know how.

I begged you to take the car out of there because I was scared that he would remove your motor and tranny and sell it...You were lucky my friend.....very lucky.If you knew what I knew....you would **** on yourself. Why do you think I would keep telling you to get your car out. It would kill me when you would post on here that Mark was taking care of you.

Mark needed cash...and he was raping every customer he could find.

Just make sure you have that car checked out...because only God knows what this man has done to you car.

Mark was using your car to sell others on a pipe dream...and to fool other into thinking that SGP was still strong. At first I was told that your car belong to SGP until I recieved a phone call from you.....

BTW...I did not consider you a SGP nuthugger.....You have not been around long enough...

Good luck...

Last edited by XKR; 06-22-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:40 PM
stormcrow

Old 06-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by XKR
I spoke to you many times...and you are a nice guy.....so you get a pass from me..not sure if the others will be as kind.

You are a man for coming on here with this info. You know I have been telling you from the start whats up......Its not your fault....Mark has a way with BSing customers. I know he was feeding you crap about your power levels with your GTR....because you know I am friends with Sharif, who has been telling me its not possible to get that much power from your setup....and Mark does not have the know how.

I begged you to take the car out of there because I was scared that he would remove your motor and tranny and sell it...You were lucky my friend.....very lucky.

Just make sure you have that car checked out...because only God knows what this man has done to you car.

Mark was using your car to sell others on a pipe dream...and to fool other into thinking that SGP was still strong. At first I was told that your car belong to SGP until I recieved a phone call from you.....

BTW...I did not consider you a SGP nuthugger.....You have not been around long enough...

Good luck...
Looks like you know a lot more than you lead on. Geez, do you have the inside scoop on everything? Quick what color panties do I have on? LOL
Old 06-22-2009, 05:44 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR

I begged you to take the car out of there because I was scared that he would remove your motor and tranny and sell it...You were lucky my friend.....very lucky.

Good luck...
mike, you are too nice, my friend... call a spade a spade... this guy was bragging about having 600awhp when he was told it was impossible... he was standing up for mark and belittling those who've been fscked by him... imho, this guy deserves the egg on his face and i hope he chokes on the crow...
Old 06-22-2009, 05:47 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cloud35
Looks like you know a lot more than you lead on. Geez, do you have the inside scoop on everything? Quick what color panties do I have on? LOL
Blue Jeans

Last edited by XKR; 06-22-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:52 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 06-22-2009, 05:57 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by stormcrow
mike, you are too nice, my friend... call a spade a spade... this guy was bragging about having 600awhp when he was told it was impossible... he was standing up for mark and belittling those who've been fscked by him... imho, this guy deserves the egg on his face and i hope he chokes on the crow...
I know.....but I dont have the heart...because I was told what Mark had planned for his car by a trusted person....This is why I was begggging him to get his car out of SGP.....because if his motor and tranny was sold....I would some how get caught up in this mess.

Someone was watching over this guy..... Put it this way....Houston was about to have the first Z with a GTR motor and tranny....Thats all I will say.

Last edited by XKR; 06-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Zmego1985

Everyone I'm spending big bucks to make my gtr close to 9 seconds in the quarter.Put it this way I'm not leaving anything out bigger turbos, intercooler, tranny upgrades etc all to be daily driven and tuned for 109 octane. Sorry for being a jerk before but people we saying things rude to me also.I will get 700 hp out of this dam thing. I want to be able to beat my 1000 supra I have!! I'm sick in the head for power that I need a intervention for car parts lol
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 PM
XKR

Everyone I'm spending big bucks to make my gtr close to 9 seconds in the quarter.Put it this way I'm not leaving anything out bigger turbos, intercooler, tranny upgrades etc all to be daily driven and tuned for 109 octane. Sorry for being a jerk before but people we saying things rude to me also.I will get 700 hp out of this dam thing. I want to be able to beat my 1000 supra I have!! I'm sick in the head for power that I need a intervention for car parts lol

This is not a knock against AAM....but how many GTR's have they built up to that 700 AWD power range??
Old 06-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Cloud35
WOW. Just got off the phone with TurboAngst. He knows a lot more than he let on. I'm going to spill the beans just a little, he's been in contact with the owner of the property and continues to be in contact. As soon as next week, there will be somewhat of a resolution.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Zmego1985

From what I know none but I'm hoping to be the first ill keep you posted. I'm getting the ppg first gear set and ssp clutches upgrade also.So I should be able to use launch control.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:15 PM
XKR

From what I know none but I'm hoping to be the first ill keep you posted. I'm getting the ppg first gear set and ssp clutches upgrade also.So I should be able to use launch control.
KOOL....keep us posted...
Old 06-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Zmego1985

I'm kind of freaked out after what I keep reading I guess I was lucky.

Last edited by Zmego1985; 06-22-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
XKR

I'm kind if freaked out after what I keep reading I guess I was lucky.
REALLY LUCKY
Old 06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Zmego1985

I just heard this info that two nuts were walking down a street and one was a salted
Old 06-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just heard this info that two nuts were walking down a street and one was a salted
Happy to hear you are in better hands now.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?