Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 06:31 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zmego1985
Well my gtr is at AAM half the things were done that were asked to on the GTR. I can not bad mouth because all I paid for was shipping of my vehicle . I just wish everything was done that I was told from SGP. WHen AAM is done I will have one of the fastest GTRs in the country for real this time. I just could not keep the news from everyone.I was not screwed over totally from sgp just over exaggerated horsepower claims. ALso I really do have those other vehicles and thought I had 600 horse I thought why would mark lie when doing the work for free.Best regards to everyone I still believe MArk did not try to do this on purpose even though it happened. Mark had good intentions just could not do everything he claimed.
Again, all I can say is what a CLUSTER *** This has become!!!! I'm going to miss SGP because of the fun times I had hanging out there while my friends worked there. Thank goodness those friends are now at Overdrive/JTran Studio though
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Zmego1985

Yea hopefully I might someday be able to drive the car lol.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:13 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Well my gtr is at AAM half the things were done that were asked to on the GTR. I can not bad mouth because all I paid for was shipping of my vehicle . I just wish everything was done that I was told from SGP. WHen AAM is done I will have one of the fastest GTRs in the country for real this time. I just could not keep the news from everyone.I was not screwed over totally from sgp just over exaggerated horsepower claims. ALso I really do have those other vehicles and thought I had 600 horse I thought why would mark lie when doing the work for free.Best regards to everyone I still believe MArk did not try to do this on purpose even though it happened. Mark had good intentions just could not do everything he claimed.
well at least you're consistent with making bad decisions
Old 06-22-2009, 07:15 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Happy to hear you are in better hands now.
but not the best
Old 06-22-2009, 09:26 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
This is not a knock against AAM....but how many GTR's have they built up to that 700 AWD power range??
The first VQ we built made over 1000hp

Originally Posted by FootInMouth
Yea hopefully I might someday be able to drive the car lol.
It's really difficult to feel any sympathy for you -- actually impossible.

I hope that R35 owners aren't all going to have douchebag ego problems like JZA80 owners, although if they're all like you, we are in trouble (guess what, it's a Nissan, not a twin turbo Gallardo...). It is refreshing that you've at least admitted that you didn't get what you paid for, albeit crafty wording in letting SGP off the hook. The more human approach would have to apologized.

DarrenNotShocked.Com
Old 06-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Zmego1985

I was never trying to start anything and for a second time I did not pay anything. Some of the stuff was ok and some was not. I was just on here to admit I was on cloud 9 with horsepower claims.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:20 AM
SGP-BFH

I would think that if you had nearly doubled the factory torque numbers, you would know it...
Old 06-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Boostedtrack350

I was never trying to start anything and for a second time I did not pay anything. Some of the stuff was ok and some was not. I was just on here to admit I was on cloud 9 with horsepower claims.
Kudos for being a man and telling the truth. Imagine if you had spent THOUSANDS! and lost it all at SGP. You can now see why I gave you such a hard time for defending that piece of trash Mark Gust. Good luck with your car. I would take it to Sharif at Forged if I were you. Just my 2 cents. Nothing against AAM.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:28 AM
doug

SupraForums... the scamming is cross the board.. i'm wondering if this isn't a federal offence being that lots of his customers are cross state lines

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=545698

Originally Posted by SupraQuinn
they scammed me. They charged me 6.5k for a rebuild, head/short block. I can not begin to describ how much money they cost me. I would have taken care of this the old fashion way of getting my money back if you know what i mean. But last time i saw marc he had a stack of bills over a foot high, and not one check and he was driving a pos car. ****er got what was coming for him.

Originally Posted by antoniosz32
They used to be really good when kyle worked there but then something happened he left, started IPP and then sgo went down down hill. Telling people things were in stock when they were not. Letting cars sit outside in the texas sun for months on end. That place used to be a great z32 shop then just went down hill and fast.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:53 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
well at least you're consistent with making bad decisions
All I can say is
Old 06-23-2009, 07:56 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
The first VQ we built made over 1000hp
I will be there soon

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
It's really difficult to feel any sympathy for you -- actually impossible.

I hope that R35 owners aren't all going to have douchebag ego problems like JZA80 owners, although if they're all like you, we are in trouble (guess what, it's a Nissan, not a twin turbo Gallardo...). It is refreshing that you've at least admitted that you didn't get what you paid for, albeit crafty wording in letting SGP off the hook. The more human approach would have to apologized.

DarrenNotShocked.Com
OUCH !!!

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
Kudos for being a man and telling the truth. Imagine if you had spent THOUSANDS! and lost it all at SGP. You can now see why I gave you such a hard time for defending that piece of trash Mark Gust. Good luck with your car. I would take it to Sharif at Forged if I were you. Just my 2 cents. Nothing against AAM.
I was thinking the samething....not because its Sharif....but because he is the only one right now thats beating the crap out of his at track events...daily driving it without any issues after tuning his. After seeing how everyone who got to drive it at ZdayZ airport event.....and it was still trouble free. And a big plus....The only way anyone can learn about this car is trial and error....because Nissan is not training tuning shops

If I owned a GTR....only a shop that had a test version...not just a shop car...it has to have a track car also....a proven track car. Last month when I was at FP...there were 4+ GTR's in the shop....Not saying that means alot....it just shows me that FP has alot of hands on. I would never sent my car to a shop as a test mule.

I am not saying that AAM does not have the above list behind them.....I am just saying thats what I look for in a shop I am sending my car to.

Last edited by XKR; 06-23-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:31 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lol at darrenotshocked.com
Old 06-23-2009, 09:42 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
lol at darrenotshocked.com
For real .......If he had said G35 in place of R35...I would have though he was talking about me

Old 06-23-2009, 10:49 AM
doug

Originally Posted by XKR
I am not saying that AAM does not have the above list behind them.....I am just saying thats what I look for in a shop I am sending my car to.
Aside from Clint being a good guy.. AAM is a POS and anyone who would take their car there is a dumbas$.. you're a double dumbas$ if you went to SGP and then went to AAM
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 AM
stormcrow

Aside from Clint being a good guy.. AAM is a POS and anyone who would take their car there is a dumbas$.. you're a double dumbas$ if you went to SGP and then went to AAM
+ 1 bazillion.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 PM
XKR

Why do you always beat around the bush Doug??.....tell us how you really feel....
Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 PM
doug

Originally Posted by XKR
Why do you always beat around the bush Doug??.....tell us how you really feel....
thats because i have class and tact.. you b!tches should learn a thing or two from me
Old 06-23-2009, 01:03 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

thats because i have class and tact.. you b!tches should learn a thing or two from me
Old 06-23-2009, 02:13 PM
XKR

Old 06-23-2009, 03:31 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?