Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009 | 01:21 PM
Boostedtrack350

I will give mark a chance to call me Monday before I contact police.
Old 03-08-2009 | 01:24 PM
Boostedtrack350

I have my car here at my house now. Along with the Engine and Trans seperate. No telling what else is missing!
Old 03-08-2009 | 01:27 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
If I had a dollar every time a customer of SGP said this I would have enough money to build two cars. People always giving him another out. This guy must be some kind of charmer to have people continuously giving him one more day and one more chance.

The forum members with parts should all go to SGP at the same time with a rollback or moving van and claim all their stuff at the same time in person. Lets see him lie his way out of that scenario.
Old 03-08-2009 | 01:27 PM
Asian Invasian

wow SGP FTL!!!
Old 03-08-2009 | 03:42 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by UpRev
Are you coming to TX2K9 I forgot if I asked.
Yes ...you said it was the later part of this year...correct??

Well....The bad just keeps getting worse! I was cleaning my car today and noticed that my UTEC is missing from under my dash!!!

When I brought my car to SGP, I gave Mark a set of new 650cc injectors to be installed after he built my motor. When I went to pick up my car and all the parts, he was trying to give me some injectors that weren't mine. I said hey Mark, these aren't my injectors. He said " Oh Yeah....I had to use them on someone elses car "
I guess my UTEC went at the same time!!!

Neither of these parts were parts purchased from SGP Racing.
YOU GOT TO BE F-ING KIDDING ME !!!! What next???? What the F next???? You know how bad this looks....I know 2 people that wanted to go FI...but after they have looked through all this crap...they dont even want to deal with this crap....they were not even planning to go to SGP...they feel they dont know who to trust.....

Last edited by XKR; 03-08-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2009 | 04:41 PM
mrg1981

Originally Posted by XKR
Yes ...you said it was the later part of this year...correct??

YOU GOT TO BE F-ING KIDDING ME !!!! What next???? What the F next???? You know how bad this looks....I know 2 people that wanted to go FI...but after they have looked through all this crap...they dont even want to deal with this crap....they were not even planning to go to SGP...they feel they dont know who to trust.....
If they are in AZ, they can definitely trust Intense. I'll vouch for them any day.
Old 03-08-2009 | 06:42 PM
iamdigital

Harris County Sheriff Sir. And be sure to call the constable as well. I'm signing my report and faxing in tomorrow. Mark told me in front of Mike it already shipped and has been texting me lies all week that it'd go this day, this day, .... No need to wait. Even if you get anything it'll be worthless.
Old 03-08-2009 | 06:47 PM
ACI318

Well....The bad just keeps getting worse! I was cleaning my car today and noticed that my UTEC is missing from under my dash!!!

When I brought my car to SGP, I gave Mark a set of new 650cc injectors to be installed after he built my motor. When I went to pick up my car and all the parts, he was trying to give me some injectors that weren't mine. I said hey Mark, these aren't my injectors. He said " Oh Yeah....I had to use them on someone elses car "

Man I fell for ya, was your ecu and utec missing? What about your map sensor for it, and the Utec bracketts?
Old 03-08-2009 | 06:51 PM
Boostedtrack350

My stock ECU was laying on the passenger floor disc. The UTEC is not there. It was there when I left my car.
Old 03-08-2009 | 06:51 PM
gotparts?

holy *****!
Old 03-08-2009 | 06:56 PM
ACI318

My stock ECU was laying on the passenger floor disc. The UTEC is not there. It was there when I left my car.
Damn, when it rains it pours. I think you need to just do what you have to do to get your money back. You cant wait any longer!
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:00 PM
Boostedtrack350

Yeah it sucks! Its one big nighmare! I wish It would end soon!
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:01 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by iamdigital
Harris County Sheriff Sir. And be sure to call the constable as well. I'm signing my report and faxing in tomorrow. Mark told me in front of Mike it already shipped and has been texting me lies all week that it'd go this day, this day, .... No need to wait. Even if you get anything it'll be worthless.
Yes he did say it was shipped when I first got there....I told him to call you anyway. and he did say again that it was shipped....I did not check back with you because I thought you would have had it by now....

Its obvious to me that the ship has sunk.....Keep us updated about what the Sheriff is doing....I guess others will want to do the same.

I know Mark is well aware how the Harris County law treats this kind of issues......they are not very friendly.......especially when someone files this type of paper work with them.... ....very sad.

Good luck my friend.

Last edited by XKR; 03-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:04 PM
NorthSideRacing

WOW! Now that is some real fcuked up sh*t!!! I would be on the phone with the Boys In Blue.
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:40 PM
iamdigital

Originally Posted by XKR
I know Mark is well aware how the Harris County law treats this kind of issues......they are not very friendly.......especially when someone files this type of paper work with them.... ....very sad.

Good luck my friend.
He did reply to my text every time I sent one but kept making the normal promises. I don't even want the tranny now just justice. Sheriff did not sound too loving. He asked me why I didn't report earlier and I said well I was kind of giving them some time. He said, "Why, they are thieves and need to pay." Gonna be real nasty if 4 or 5 of us hit at once.
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:42 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

gotparts? I sent you a PM..
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:49 PM
XKR

He did reply to my text every time I sent one but kept making the normal promises. I don't even want the tranny now just justice. Sheriff did not sound too loving. He asked me why I didn't report earlier and I said well I was kind of giving them some time. He said, "Why, they are thieves and need to pay." Gonna be real nasty if 4 or 5 of us hit at once.
Yeah...they are not friendly at all....Mark is f@cked....You are correct...if more than one of you guys call then again...it will only make it **** them off and me it worst for Mark....
Old 03-08-2009 | 07:54 PM
iamdigital

Exclamation

Originally Posted by XKR
Yeah...they are not friendly at all....Mark is f@cked....You are correct...if more than one of you guys call then again...it will only make it **** them off and me it worst for Mark....
I'm not a law grad but my attorney said if enough of us step up Mark could actually face jail time since he does not appear to have the correct protection policies and insurance for his shop. I'm not sure I want to land somebody with time or the legal battle to escape it but I'm still waiting on people to group up and take things seriously.

You will most certainly not get your parts back guys! Do what you need to do. If Mark makes a claim you need to give him an ultimatum. I'm texting him in the morning and informing him as to what I'll be doing. I'll give him two hours to send me a traceable BofL or tracking number and if nothing faxing my statements. This is theft and fraud and it faces criminal charges, not civil. There are civil matters to look at after prosecution occurs though. Technically you can not only sue for your lost parts/money/time but also you car payments during the period and other things.
Old 03-08-2009 | 08:01 PM
XKR

I'm not a law grad but my attorney said if enough of us step up Mark could actually face jail time since he does not appear to have the correct protection policies and insurance for his shop. I'm not sure I want to land somebody with time or the legal battle to escape it but I'm still waiting on people to group up and take things seriously.

You will most certainly not get your parts back guys! Do what you need to do. If Mark makes a claim you need to give him an ultimatum. I'm texting him in the morning and informing him as to what I'll be doing. I'll give him two hours to send me a traceable BofL or tracking number and if nothing faxing my statements. This is theft and fraud and it faces criminal charges, not civil. There are civil matters to look at after prosecution occurs though. Technically you can not only sue for your lost parts/money/time but also you car payments during the period and other things.

Thats very true....
Old 03-08-2009 | 08:25 PM
Asian Invasian

This is getting ugly..

good luck to everyone trying to get their stuff back!

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?