Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turismo
Double post ftl
LMAO!!! That's the blackberry for ya..
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 AM
gotparts?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
That is a damned shame and the worst part of all of this. In this thread alone... you, turismo, and iamdigital have stated your intentions to leave the platform due to the problems with SGP.

I really hope that a competent and trustworthy shop emerges very soon in Texas for the VQ community to fill the void caused by SGP's troubles and impending demise.
its us!!!!! we are currently expanding our shop to seperate the maint. and repair from the aftermarket. need more room already! we are also doing an pitmount (inground) dyno. been working numbers and pulling permits. we will have everything done on the back side by end of may early june. we will have a re grand opening w/food music dyno runs shop tours and other good stuff!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by gotparts?
its us!!!!! we are currently expanding our shop to seperate the maint. and repair from the aftermarket. need more room already! we are also doing an pitmount (inground) dyno. been working numbers and pulling permits. we will have everything done on the back side by end of may early june. we will have a re grand opening w/food music dyno runs shop tours and other good stuff!
Congrats man! Never doubted you'd do well. You know I'll be up for your grand re-opening!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:14 PM
niceguyyy01

Heck I am down for coming out and meeting everyone... and did someone say FOOD?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:37 PM
greddypnoy

I am also friends /w methodrn, nsr and gotparts. I had my car over there for the better part of 8 months and it just sat there. I drive an is300 /w 2jz-gte swap. I had bought all the parts though sgp and im really glad that i didn’t pay upfront for labor, b/c im not sure if could got it back. Thankfully mark to care of me and refunded some of the money he owed me for parts I never got. Although it prob not as much as allot of you guys on here are owed by him. Im glad Johnny (gotparts?) took care of me at overdrive. It might be a long drive, but he knows what he is doing and is very efficient. JR, I hope you get your car back so we can go cruising again! I know you miss driving it. I guess that’s my .02
Old 03-05-2009, 02:07 PM
gotparts?

wooot woot! yes re grand opening will be as big as we can get it. we might make a dedicated area for people to pitch there tents up on the property and have a bonfire and party the same night. if anyone skate boards we will be incorparating a few grind rails inside the expansion. of course we wont be skating when cars are in there, but we will be when we feel the need to i know it sounds kiddish to do that, but this is another passion we share!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:00 PM
UpRev
Banned

wooot woot! yes re grand opening will be as big as we can get it. we might make a dedicated area for people to pitch there tents up on the property and have a bonfire and party the same night. if anyone skate boards we will be incorparating a few grind rails inside the expansion. of course we wont be skating when cars are in there, but we will be when we feel the need to i know it sounds kiddish to do that, but this is another passion we share!
As long as I have a reputable shop with a dyno in Houston I don't care what you grind.

So hurry up and get the shop going and get a dyno!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:41 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's great news!!! Congrats!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:16 PM
XKR

Just let me know...I will show up to show support......BTW....you did say food correct

Old 03-06-2009, 04:55 AM
NorthSideRacing

Sounds like a plan.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:08 AM
XKR

Johnny....when is this planned???????
Old 03-06-2009, 06:30 AM
gotparts?

shooting for end of may, early june. just waiting on the call back on the permits from the city. and yes FOOOD! LOTS OF FOOD!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:38 AM
Boostedtrack350

Anybody have any new SGP updates? Is the shop open? I still have not recieved my money!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:43 AM
XKR

shooting for end of may, early june. just waiting on the call back on the permits from the city. and yes FOOOD! LOTS OF FOOD!!!!!!
DOnt do it on ZadayZ dates....
Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 AM
SAN DOG 34

Yup, they've got my car up there right now. Doing alot to it & gotparts (Johnny) can explain it all better than me. But they even drove down to San Antonio and picked it up in an encolsed trailer!!!! That's service!!! I've known Johnny since SGP and there's know one else I'd take to.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
DOnt do it on ZadayZ dates....
Are you coming to TX2K9 I forgot if I asked.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Boostedtrack350

Well....The bad just keeps getting worse! I was cleaning my car today and noticed that my UTEC is missing from under my dash!!!

When I brought my car to SGP, I gave Mark a set of new 650cc injectors to be installed after he built my motor. When I went to pick up my car and all the parts, he was trying to give me some injectors that weren't mine. I said hey Mark, these aren't my injectors. He said " Oh Yeah....I had to use them on someone elses car "
I guess my UTEC went at the same time!!!

Neither of these parts were parts purchased from SGP Racing.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
Well....The bad just keeps getting worse! I was cleaning my car today and noticed that my UTEC is missing from under my dash!!!

When I brought my car to SGP, I gave Mark a set of new 650cc injectors to be installed after he built my motor. When I went to pick up my car and all the parts, he was trying to give me some injectors that weren't mine. I said hey Mark, these aren't my injectors. He said " Oh Yeah....I had to use them on someone elses car "

Dude - call the police right now. That is theft plain and simple.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM
JS04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF!!!!!??????? Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:20 PM
coachk
Banned

I'm assuming your car is still at SGP and you were there cleaning it, is that correct. If thats the case, where did he say your UTEC is at??

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?