Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

My new works :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 06:15 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by surfquikslver
youre cute

You have to understand that guys like BBS and SOLO take great passion in their cars....you can see it in their response.

You have to remember that this web site is for showing, sharing and get unsolicited advise. Take it...keep it or throw it in the garbage and move on.

There are posters on your thread that sound like IQ was a birth defect....so I ignore and move on. The advise others and I give (which is free of charge and from experience) is yours to take or ignore also
Old 03-31-2008, 06:27 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
jadaniya,

Stop acting like a douche.
If you posted your "Pimp my Ride" kind of nonsense in the FI section, you would get smacked down and this would be the look of satisfaction on many faces.--->
I post pimp my ride nonsense? do I care about what other people in the FI section think? no. My z is probably more like the wheel/tire/offset set up the FI guys run in comparison to the OPs, but it doesn't mean I'm going to tell the guys who like stretch, or vip style what to do. Its not my car, but I can still respect other people's decisions - if it works for them it works. if it works its not wrong.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:33 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
Well you see my "friend".....I read and comprehend....I don't assume. I responded to a statement the OP made and came to the conclusion that he was being misled.

I don't need to know the OP....this is about his G....not about him personally. It cant be personnel....like you said, I don't know him.

One thing I do know about is a G35. I should by now...I have spent enough on my G to buy 3 of them.

BTW...here is a thread started my someone I know from the FI section who is about to do his entire car over FI and all....

https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/347514-finally-pics-of-phase-1-of-project-on-my-g.html

As you can see..he has 305x30x19 on 19x11....look at the off set ! He could drop his car till the wheel comes out the roof and it would not touch the fenders. Please dont say "But he has 19s not 20s" Because those numbers mean height.
maybe you should read and comprehend more about guys who run offsets and tire sizes like the OPs? Yeah its different. But yes it does work. You believe I was misleading him, which is fine. But I believe you are misleading him as well by telling him what he is doing is wrong. Did the OP torture his car through crap streeets and come out with an untouched lip and fenders? idk and neither do you. I think it comes down to preference more than anything else. I'm not trying to say you are wrong in the way you like your set up. I'm sure you're a very competent person when you mod your car. Just saying theres more than one way to make something work. Your way is better suited for what you like and his is better suited for what he likes. see, now everyone's happy -->
Old 03-31-2008, 06:40 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by jadaniya
I post pimp my ride nonsense? do I care about what other people in the FI section think? no. My z is probably more like the wheel/tire/offset set up the FI guys run in comparison to the OPs, but it doesn't mean I'm going to tell the guys who like stretch, or vip style what to do. Its not my car, but I can still respect other people's decisions - if it works for them it works. if it works its not wrong.
You have to admit that "Rude G" post was funny as hell

Come on guy...No one is telling the OP what to do or what LOOKS good .... we are just ADVISING him about what's about to happen. WE all agreed that the RIMS LOOK GOOD.....BUT WONT FOR LONG WHEN IT EMPACKS WITH THE FENDER.

It does not matter if he puts the wider wheels in the front and the skinny ones in the back....if thats what he likes...go with it. LOOKS IS NOT THE TOPIC.....POTENTIAL DAMAGE IS !!!!!

Please tell me you understand now

Last edited by XKR; 03-31-2008 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:54 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR

Come on guy...No one is telling the OP what to do or what LOOKS good .... we are just ADVISING him about what's about to happen. WE all agreed that the RIMS LOOK GOOD.....BUT WONT FOR LONG WHEN IT EMPACKS WITH THE FENDER.

It does not matter if he puts the wider wheels in the front and the skinny ones in the back....if thats what he likes...go with it. LOOKS IS NOT THE TOPIC.....POTENTIAL DAMAGE IS !!!!!

i've always understood that you were just trying to help. I think everyone understands that. its just that help with a side order of personal attacks doesn't always go well together.

How about everyone in this thread agrees to this:
We stop posting about how **** works/doesn't work and agree to disagree. We can all just admire this gorgeous set up and if there is damage in the future the OP can let us all know about how things didn't work out. If there is no damage then we can leave this thread as it should've been... about the OPs great looking set up.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:56 AM
surfquikslver

Originally Posted by BBS
I have also owned a MKIV, a MR ,STI and CTS-V. The idiot is the one who continues to make mistakes. Who rather than accepting insight from people who are clearly more knowledge than you. You simply continue to make the same dumb excuses. Broden my horizon and become a clueless ricer like you? um no thanks. I will continue to go fast with class. While you can continue to look like a fool. My Terminator and Z06 will run circles around your riced out dub spinning stretched tire G35 toilet.

XKR's car is all business and classey,your car is all rice and trashy.

Good luck,
Your garbage car choice doesnt surprise me.
Theres nothing ricer about my car? Im not sure why you think its neccesary to repeat that over and over, ..Ive owned 5 bmws and this is my first japenese car. Thanks for the warm welcome ********.
Im not giving excuses, i simply made this post to show my car...not to ask help to change it, its fine as it sits and only will get better.
Have fun with your American trash.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:59 AM
surfquikslver

Originally Posted by XKR

Well i dont really seem to be to worried about it do i?
Oh and its IMPACT.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:00 AM
surfquikslver

i've always understood that you were just trying to help. I think everyone understands that. its just that help with a side order of personal attacks doesn't always go well together.

How about everyone in this thread agrees to this:
We stop posting about how **** works/doesn't work and agree to disagree. We can all just admire this gorgeous set up and if there is damage in the future the OP can let us all know about how things didn't work out. If there is no damage then we can leave this thread as it should've been... about the OPs great looking set up.
yeah this thread turned into a huge powertrip, couldnt agree with you more.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:02 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
I've seen a lot better on this forum... and they are better for two reasons. 1) they are way funnier. 2) the posters don't end up looking like huge dousche bags.

Rude G: go ahead and make another "funny" post about this one. I don't care.

OP: sick G and I'll leave it at that.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:04 AM
BBS
Banned

Your garbage car choice doesnt surprise me.
Theres nothing ricer about my car? Im not sure why you think its neccesary to repeat that over and over, ..Ive owned 5 bmws and this is my first japenese car. Thanks for the warm welcome ********.
Im not giving excuses, i simply made this post to show my car...not to ask help to change it, its fine as it sits and only will get better.
Have fun with your American trash.
:

The riceboy chronicles.

Cheers,
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 AM
surfquikslver

yea dude everything you say is out of line
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 AM
XKR

I've seen a lot better on this forum... and they are better for two reasons. 1) they are way funnier. 2) the posters don't end up looking like huge dousche bags.

^^^^^^ OMG....remove your post before he sees it. Its going to get ugly I assure you.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:08 AM
surfquikslver

haha, i think im done wasting my time posting in this thread.
have a nice life!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:25 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
^^^^^^ OMG....remove your post before he sees it. Its going to get ugly I assure you.
its ok. we all need to grow up sometime. maybe he'll take this as an opportunity to do just that. i'm not trying to egg anyone on, and when he comes out of no where making posts with little pictures that has no relevence or meaning what does he expect? humor is always appreciated and a big part of what makes this forum fun, but there's ways to do it without making yourself look so immature and dumb.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Name:  whatever jerk emoticon.gif
Views: 94
Size:  1.9 KB
And you make yourself look like an idiot with ignorant statements like, "There is no such thing as the wrong offsets."

Out of nowhere? ROFL. No more so than your first disrespectful and abrasive post towards XKR. And I quite frankly don't care what you think either, because it's obvious that you don't speak from knowledge or experience. Since your in Hawaii and your logic about offsets fails... do the Z/G community a favor and trade your Z in for some surfboards. Goodbye for now.Name:  fingers emoticon.gif
Views: 91
Size:  1.5 KB

surfquikslvr,

Your G looks nice. Sorry your thread went OT. It's too bad people like this douche jadaniya took offense to XKR's well intentioned advise, acted like a ***** towards XKR, and instigated an E-fight.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-31-2008 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:08 AM
surfquikslver

heres another pic from the weekend

i got to fix that ugly ripple by the bottom mesh on the bumper
Old 03-31-2008, 08:09 AM
surfquikslver

Old 03-31-2008, 08:17 AM
JSDZ33

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...tretched+tires

Perhaps you should have a look at this thread..

Looks like all of there fenders/wheels are still in tact. WeirD?
wow. all of those cars look like crap.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:23 AM
surfquikslver

noob
Old 03-31-2008, 08:25 AM
JSDZ33

well the cars are nice, i like clean G's, and your car is sick too, just the stretched tires are SO retarded. but its your car, so quit worrying about everyone else's opinion

Quick Reply: My new works :)