Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

My new works :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 03:59 AM
sumfknguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP, your car is SICK!

the two butt pirates above me, get a life.. stop trashin the dude's thread..
Old 03-31-2008, 04:09 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by surfquikslver
Pretty much dont understand any of it, nor agree with him...how dont you pick up on that from reading this thread? Clearly have different ways of looking at this. Believe me a ricer wouldnt have a set up like this, you sound like a Noob to fitment youre self.
Wow you are definitely a douche.

We are trying to help you PROTECT your car and rims from damage, and all you do is ignore us? Amazing.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:11 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

The problem here is the OP's rims will impact his fender unless he pulls out his fenders. The car in a way will look like one of those bouncing airbag cars with tires that stick outside the wheel wells.

We wouldn't care if the wheel wouldn't hit the fender, but it's going too.

Originally Posted by Nexx
your friends offset isnt nearly as aggressive as the OP's. i guarantee you that iforged made it that way on purpose. and yes if the OP went with a less aggressive offset he could put larger tires on the car but thats the effect/look he was looking for, not everyone wants/needs 305's in the rear.

i think you stuck in your F/I mind frame, wanting/needing as much rubber in the rear as possible to hook up but not everyone on these forums bought a Z solely for its performance. sharif is going to be finishing up on my little project soon and i'll definately need at least 295's in the rear but im not going to preach to everyone about how they should have at least 295's on their car to make it "proper".

i think the OP went for a certain look and achieved it. i can appreciate that.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:12 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by hatchboi
+1 i didnt know there was a right and wrong offset for our cars......i guess you can tell these guys on this thread (https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires/318066-aggressive-wheels-and-stretched-tires-welcome.html) that their setups are wrong
He has the right setup..
Old 03-31-2008, 04:37 AM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z

We are trying to help you PROTECT your car and rims from damage, and all you do is ignore us? Amazing.
how can you call this guy a douche? Protect his car? lawl, riiiight.

I don't think he wants to entertain the people here that continue to badger him... he's been more than receptive of all the negative comments here but some of you people just don't know when to quit..

it's obvious that some of YOU PEOPLE (yeah, i said it) are from the FI section..
Old 03-31-2008, 04:38 AM
lek at ngc

nice wheels!!
Old 03-31-2008, 04:57 AM
surfquikslver

Originally Posted by XKR
Thank you !!!! Thats my point. The OP's Tire and rim look the same way...but look at the offset of the rim in connection with the fender on the Z !!!!

The Z's rim will NOT hit the fender....its tucked in....the OP's Rim is way out of the safty margin.

You know what's funny....you were disagreeing with me...but accidentally proved my point with the pictures you posted.... I guess I should say thank you....LMAO. It also shows me you don't know what the word Offset means....

So let me explain again my meaning of Offset ....."Its the positioning of the rim and tire in conjunction with the fender." Not the way a tire looks on a rim.

Perhaps you didnt read that thread where he said he was getting wider wheels for the rear

"i was gonna post WEAK FITMENT then noticed u said u pulled the rears for bigger wheels in the future"

Im sure in the end he will have the same look as me b.c by looking at his pictures him and i have the same "euro" taste.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:58 AM
surfquikslver

Old 03-31-2008, 04:58 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Perhaps you didnt read that thread where he said he was getting wider wheels for the rear

"i was gonna post WEAK FITMENT then noticed u said u pulled the rears for bigger wheels in the future"

Im sure in the end he will have the same look as me b.c by looking at his pictures him and i have the same "euro" taste.
What do you not understand kid? He can go BIGGER wheels without using a screwed up offset like you did.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:59 AM
surfquikslver

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...tretched+tires

Perhaps you should have a look at this thread..

Looks like all of there fenders/wheels are still in tact. WeirD?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:10 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Whatever floats your boat. But I can promise you they will hit. The black one already has since it has damage on it's fender.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:26 AM
BBS
Banned

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...tretched+tires

Perhaps you should have a look at this thread..

Looks like all of there fenders/wheels are still in tact. WeirD?
Those cars look stupid all of them. Just because you drive an import does not mean you have to look like a FNF reject rice boy. XKR's cars ***** on yours. he has tried to offer you advice along with others and you're to much of a ricer to get it. You have a stock slammed to the ground G with some wheels and tires that don't fit, Yippie I guess. At a glance you car looks good. However that does not take away from the fact that you are doing it wrong. keep you engine stock kid. You are one of those people that knows everything thing even when proven wrong over and over again. XKR has the correct fitment, more tire on the ground and his car as a whole looks better and cleaner than yours.

Good luck,

Go fast with class every hear of it?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:28 AM
hatchboi

Originally Posted by XKR
You know what's funny....you were disagreeing with me...but accidentally proved my point with the pictures you posted.... I guess I should say thank you....LMAO. It also shows me you don't know what the word Offset means....

So let me explain again my meaning of Offset ....."Its the positioning of the rim and tire in conjunction with the fender." Not the way a tire looks on a rim.
i am no offset master but i just THINK that the OP WANTS the stretch tire look as you see in this thread http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...tretched+tires and the thread i posted before. i dont know what the OP offset is but i do know what the orange Z offset is and it's a -25, he daily drives his cars just like probably the rest of the guys in those threads and have no problem driving it. EVERYBODY THAT LIKES this certain style, or looks has to have neg. camber to fit their aggessive offset that they choose from hitting their fender. not everyone likes or agree with this style but some people actually do...
Old 03-31-2008, 05:35 AM
BBS
Banned

i am no offset master but i just THINK that the OP WANTS the stretch tire look as you see in this thread http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...tretched+tires and the thread i posted before. i dont know what the OP offset is but i do know what the orange Z offset is and it's a -25, he daily drives his cars just like probably the rest of the guys in those threads and have no problem driving it. EVERYBODY THAT LIKES this certain style, or looks has to have neg. camber to fit their aggessive offset that they choose from hitting their fender. not everyone likes or agree with this style but some people actually do...
If i want to tune my car to a 12.2:1 AFR at 30psi on pump gas because ilike the sound of detonation and my pistons being ejected from the block. Does that mean im doing it right because that's the effect im looking for?

Regards,
Old 03-31-2008, 05:42 AM
surfquikslver

Originally Posted by BBS
Those cars look stupid all of them. Just because you drive an import does not mean you have to look like a FNF reject rice boy. XKR's cars ***** on yours. he has tried to offer you advice along with others and you're to much of a ricer to get it. You have a stock slammed to the ground G with some wheels and tires that don't fit, Yippie I guess. At a glance you car looks good. However that does not take away from the fact that you are doing it wrong. keep you engine stock kid. You are one of those people that knows everything thing even when proven wrong over and over again. XKR has the correct fitment, more tire on the ground and his car as a whole looks better and cleaner than yours.

Good luck,

Go fast with class every hear of it?
Youre a one way minded idiot my friend...This means a lot comming form someone that owns a mustang and a corvette, NOT. Broden your horizons. Im sure everyone in that thread would agree with me and call you an idiot as well if you said those cars look stupid. Im sure none of those guys would agree with xkr's fitment.
Oh and for the record my engine isnt stock.
Hope you feel really cool talking **** in e world
Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 AM
XKR

Whatever floats your boat. But I can promise you they will hit. The black one already has since it has damage on it's fender.
The OP needs to remove the picture of the black Z with the damage..... ....

Im sure none of those guys would agree with xkr's fitment.
I am quit sure you are right about that.... with maybe the exception of the black Z that has already damaged his fender I hope you are man enough to come on here when it happens to you and say I was right

You remind me of guys that buy fronts for their Z/G's that sit really low...and the installer tells them that its sitting too low and it being fiberglass it will not last....but they always respond with "Nahhh, I know how to drive...I go on to an incline sideways.....few days later they come back with the front bumper in the trunk

Like I said before...your car looks good...no hate here. If you knew who I was and what I do...you would understand that I have no reason to hate. A hater ( as used on these sites) is someone that wish he could get what you have but cant.....trust me my friend...not the case here.

good luck

Last edited by XKR; 03-31-2008 at 06:03 AM.
surfquikslver

we have a winner
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Youre a one way minded idiot my friend...This means a lot comming form someone that owns a mustang and a corvette, NOT. Broden your horizons. Im sure everyone in that thread would agree with me and call you an idiot as well if you said those cars look stupid. Im sure none of those guys would agree with xkr's fitment.
Look in the mirror man. Seems you are the one minded person here.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:44 AM
surfquikslver

Originally Posted by XKR
The OP needs to remove the picture of the black Z with the damage..... ....

youre cute
Old 03-31-2008, 05:56 AM
BBS
Banned

Youre a one way minded idiot my friend...This means a lot comming form someone that owns a mustang and a corvette, NOT. Broden your horizons.
I have also owned a MKIV, a MR ,STI and CTS-V. The idiot is the one who continues to make mistakes. Who rather than accepting insight from people who are clearly more knowledge than you. You simply continue to make the same dumb excuses. Broden my horizon and become a clueless ricer like you? um no thanks. I will continue to go fast with class. While you can continue to look like a fool. My Terminator and Z06 will run circles around your riced out dub spinning stretched tire G35 toilet.

Im sure none of those guys would agree with xkr's fitment.
XKR's car is all business and classey,your car is all rice and trashy.

Good luck,

Last edited by BBS; 03-31-2008 at 05:58 AM.

Quick Reply: My new works :)